UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_settings' Whether it’s due to a leaking defense
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Whether it’s due to a leaking defense
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 24-12-2019 06:00
or quarterback Mitchell Trubiskyr16;s ill-advised throws into pass coverage http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-kyle-fuller-jersey , the Chicago Bears are in need of a confidence infusion.Playing a 3-4 New York Jets team with its own struggles could go a long way in solving this, but the 3-3 Bears say theyr17;ve reached a point where theyr17;re only concerned with what they control in their search for answers.r0;We canr17;t dwell on the past,r1; linebacker Danny Trevathan said. r0;Wer17;ve just got to keep moving forward. Itr17;s a long season. Wer17;re not in a bad situation.r1;It could be a better situation if the defense regains its swagger. Two straight losses and 69 total points allowed put the defense on its heels.r0;A lot of guys are probably a little down today, probably are disappointed but not discouraged,r1; cornerback Prince Amukamara said. r0;We know that wer17;re a team thatr17;s going to continue to fight.r1;Players had a talk from defensive coordinator Vic Fangio aimed at keeping up spirits.r0;So right now wer17;ve just got to continue to build off that and donr17;t let the confidence and swagger go away because thatr17;s when things really get bad for us,r1; safety Eddie Jackson said.The defense can trace its downfall to Khalil Mackr16;s ankle injury. Although he has continued playing, he hasnr17;t been the same force as in the first four games.Mack couldnr17;t practice Wednesday, and coach Matt Nagy said itr17;s likely Mack will take the same route as last week when he rested Wednesday and Thursday, practiced on a limited basis Friday and then played.r0;Wer17;ve got to pick up the slack,r1; Trevathan said.Chicagor17;s defense is now ranked No. 12 after being in the top five much of the seasonr17;s first quarter. The Bears are eighth in sacks (19) after leading through four games.r0;It plays its part,r1; Jackson said of Mackr17;s injury. r0;It definitely plays its part, especially when a guy like Mack when her17;s out.r1;The Bears were hardly a poor pass rushing team before Mack came via trade from Oakland. They tied for seventh in sacks with 42 last year and played the same defense under Fangio with virtually all of the same players.So they say getting pressure on Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold Sunday with Mack limited shouldnr17;t be considered impossible.r0;Itr17;s a team, itr17;s 11 guys on the defensive side of the ball Womens Bryce Callahan Jersey ,r1; Jackson said. r0;So when a guy like (Mack) goes out, wer17;ve got to put him on our back and just show him, like, itr17;s not just you, itr17;s going to be all of us.r1;Offensively, Trubisky and the passing game could benefit if the Bears begin to run the ball more effectively. Their ranking as the sixth-best rushing team is deceiving because Trubisky has accounted for 245 yards, mostly on scrambles.Jordan Howard averages 3.5 yards and has 90 carries, but last year after six games under former coach John Fox he was averaging 4.2 yards a carry and ran 28 more times. The effect of a struggling running attack has been apparent when the Bears had leads against the Dolphins and Patriots before losing.r0;We need to finish,r1; guard Kyle Long said. r0;Wer17;ve had leads in all of (the losses) and we havenr17;t been able to score more points to extend the lead on offense.r1;Nagy called a better running attack a matter of timing up the blocks in a new offense.r0;All of it, the guys are trying, and I know our numbers are skewed a little bit from the quarterback runs, but for the most part we feel like we need to create more of an identity there,r1; Nagy said of the running attack.Trubisky looked at the positive side of the passing game. The Bears scored 31 even while he spent much of the time scrambling and throwing on the run Josh Bellamy Jersey , so if they can complete some from the pocket theyr17;ll be ahead of the game.r0;Basically as how I described it, as playing backyard football, me running around just trying to find completions and not being very sound with my footwork and drop-backs,r1; Trubisky said.With Kansas City last year as offensive coordinator, Nagy went through a much worse stretch with six losses in seven games before the Chiefs made the playoffs.r0;There was never any panic, never,r1; Nagy said. r0;There is not going to be any panic here, either.r1;Nagy pointed out the Bears also won three straight earlier.r0;Good people stick together,r1; Nagy said. r0;They rally through this kind of stuff and you just keep playing.r1;NOTES: Wide receiver Allen Robinson (groin) did not practice. Robinson in Sundayr17;s game aggravated the injury he suffered two weeks ago. r30; Guard Eric Kush (neck) did not practice. Cornerback Marcus Cooper (hamstring) had limited participation in practice. r30; Linebacker Roquan Smith has been listed by the Bears as suffering from a wrist injury, but he was able to practice Wednesday. Here I sit, in this dusty saloon, patiently waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 to come out on PC.I havenr17;t bought a console since 2006, and donr17;t plan to any time soon http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-anthony-miller-jersey , but tarnation!The wait is killing me!So, to tide me over, I went ahead and painted up a Red Dead Redemption inspired OSS!It was either that, or get lost at the bottom of a bottle of whiskey.I may have made the wrong choice...Just a quick and dirty concept art style paint job in Photoshop.Matt Nagy is here for some Midway Redemption!Get the full 1080p version here.Just a bit of fun.Like I said, it was quick and dirty, took me somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-4 hours from sketch to completion, all done in Photoshop with a Wacom tablet.If your17;re interested, you can watch the process in the video below:And for anyone unfamiliar, itr17;s based on this:credit to the original artists, and Rockstar Games As always, if you have any Bears related Photoshops or illustrations, share them in the comments below!Ir17;d really like these articles to be a place where people can show their creativity, no matter your skill level.And if you have an idea for an OSS Womens Sherrick McManis Jersey , share it as well!If you want to see the other OSS articles, you can do that HERE.Also, go ahead and share what music your17;re listening to currently! Ir17;m always looking for new stuff since Ir17;ve generally got something playing while I work. Just something to keep the deafening silence from driving me insane.Currently Ir17;m listening to:Natural - Imagine DragonsWhiskeyRanger is a freelance graphic artist/content creator, an avid Bears fan, and apparently speaks in the third person now.You can follow him on Twitter @WhiskeyRanger29, check him out on Youtube at JustSomeGuyWithAStylus (art), and WhiskeyRanger (film study).If your17;re in the market for some sports related graphic tees, feel free to check out WaiverWear as well.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]