UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.44' for table 'fusion_settings' When we last checked in with our anti-hero
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.44' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor When we last checked in with our anti-hero
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 11-01-2020 02:43
Womens Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , the delightful ner17;r-do-well known as the Degenerate Gambler, he was just waking up from a several-month coma. Last season was certainly a game of highs-and-lows (sorry, overs and unders), but the Gambler made it out of the regular season with a positive cash flow! As you might remember, the Degenerate Gambler puts $100 on the line each week with a variety of Chargers-centric bets. He sometimes dabbles in side-action, such as Super Bowl futures and post season fun, but he generally chooses his favorite Bolts bets each week to lay his hard-won cash on the line.Last year? He made a positive cash flow of $78.15 through the regular season. During the post season, he was riding high on the Chargers and netted an additional $55.75 after the Ravens game, bringing his 2018/19 total to $133.90... until the Patriots came to bat. The Gambler lost all $100 waged during that contest, bringing his year to a positive income of $33.90, but plunging him into a several-month bender and forced gambling hiatus. The Chargers joined him in the football deadzone...until now!Week 1Colts @ ChargersWager 1 - Chargers - 1st Half spread (-3.5) $30 [-110] Possible win:$27.27 Wager 2 - Total O/U: Under 44.5 $20 [-110] Possible win: $18.18 Wager 3 - Odd/Even total points: Even $20 [+110] Possible win: $ 22.00 Wager 4 - Highest scoring quarter (1st) $30 [+600]Possible win: $180.00So there we have it Russell Okung Jersey , a scattering of bets for the first unsure steps of a new season. From the Gamblerr17;s picks we can see that he agrees with the vast majority that the Chargers should win the day. However, the current line is at -6.5 for the Bolts, which is hard to lock into this early in the season. The Colts had Super Bowl aspirations just three weeks ago, so this is a team that will not likely roll over and die.That said, the over also looks bad because the defense of both teams should secure the day. With so many unknowns, the Gambler took the odds on a rare even/odd bet, taking the slight underdog bet of evens.His most exciting bet of the day will rest on whether one or both teams can score soon out of the gate. It is an interesting bet, as far as long shots go. There's reason to believe that both teams could settle in for a defensive match after the first volleys. Is it likely? No. But at +600, our anti-hero would walk away with a win on the day even if all of his other bets fail.Welp, if luck is on his side, he'll just about double his investment in one quarter of play. I guess that's what makes it a gamble!- Jason r0;Don't get cute http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-kyle-emanuel-jersey , just winr1; Michaels Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web." Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Can Thomas Davis be an impact player?New,51commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTOne stat to know on every team's highest-graded free agency signing - Mark ChichesterAmong the 41 linebackers in the PFF era with at least 100 snaps as a pure pass-rusher (as opposed to their snaps from blitzes), Thomas Davisr16; pass-rush win rate of 25.4% and his pressure rate of 29.5% both rank first.Ranking the top-five draft-eligible interior defensive linemen by pressure percentage in 2018 - Austin GayleNotre Damer17;s Jerry Tillery is a long, athletic specimen that tied for first with Williams in pass-rush grade (92.5) and tied for fourth with the next guy on this list in pressure percentage (12.2%). Tillery recorded the third-most pressures (48) of any interior defensive linemen, tallying 33 hurries, seven hits, and eight sacks.Predictions for every NFL team's best offseason move - Ben Cooper & Ben LinseyLinebacker stood out as one of the top needs for the Chargers heading into 2019, as injuries and ineffective play left them very thin towards the end of last season. The re-signing of Denzel Perryman helps, as he picked up a 70.1 overall grade across 386 defensive snaps in 2018 before his injury. Davis adds another quality, veteran starter to the position.Chargers want Thomas Davis' leadership as well as his game - Eric D. Williamsr0;I feel like I still have a lot left in the tank,r1; Davis said. r0;I am one of the more athletic linebackers in this league. I feel like [with] the wisdom and knowledge of the game that I have been able to learn from a bunch of veteran guys over the years Womens Forrest Lamp Jersey , I can really help some of the younger guys on this defense. Just whatever I can add and whatever I can bring, I am willing to do and just come in and be the ultimate teammate.r1;The Chargers should wait until the 2020 Draft for a quarterback - Jason GilderAfter those two, quarterbacks such as Duker17;s Daniel Jones, Missourir17;s Drew Lock, and North Carolina Stater17;s Ryan Findlay could all be first-rounders. One of them could be available when the Bolts are on the clock. But all three do not show nearly as much promise as Murray, Haskins, or some of the signal-callers that could be available in the 2020 Draft.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]