UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.43' for table 'fusion_settings' Trae Young Jersey
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.43' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Programy Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Trae Young Jersey
lindang56
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 06.03.19
Dodane dnia 10-04-2020 10:06
Hard work beats talent.

Whether you believe that or not is up to you but I believe it does and I'll tell you why.

I am an example that it works. I couldn't even break 5.30 for the mile when I first started running. Does an athlete who runs a 5.30 mile show potential to hold 5.19 pace for 26.2 miles?

Not likely to someone who thinks short-term but to those who are on the edge Jayson Tatum Jersey , the ones who have no concept of giving up, it is very much a possibility.

The same goes for you. Regardless what it is. You have to see that impossibility as a reality that can occur in your life.

If I had a dollar for every talented athlete that either got bored with the sport we compete in Paul Pierce Jersey , got preoccupied with other goals in life or simply quit, I would be rich man by now.

An individual cannot rely on his or her talent to get by.

Someone hungrier and more driven will take the path you are unwilling to take.

Regardless of the chosen field.

People like safety and security. Anything that rocks the boat Larry Bird Jersey , out of the ordinary or what feels uncomfortable is not what most people seek.

You have to be willing and you have to be open to advice or else you'll continue to follow the way you have always lived.

We're only here once. Why do anything ordinary, mundane Kyrie Irving Jersey , status quo?

Who told you, you have have to live like that?

No one!

So don't. Take action.

High School Days

I remember competing against a guy that went to Bellaire High School in Bellaire Bill Russell Jersey , Ohio.

His name was Michael Budenberg.

This gentleman had ridiculous amounts of talent. I still have an old picture competing against him at the Bellaire Relays. I will try to track it down and post here on RDA.

My coach took a finish shot of us all about 20 meters from the finish line in the mile. Michael won in 4:32 with a huge grin on his face. He wasn't even trying.

The look on mine was drastically different.

I finished in 4.38 for 3rd place and I was giving it everything I had. It was my sophomore year in high school, my fastest time of the year and I was in agony as I crossed the finish line.

Mike went on to run 9.21 for the 2-mile and 4.19 for the mile while a junior in high school and quit shortly thereafter.

He had immense talent but the longevity simply wasn't there.

He was a great athlete with enormous talent but the longing for long-term running success just wasn't in his heart.

Everyone has different goals in life.

Delayed Gratification

I have tried to set the example for the hard work beats talent idea for as long as I can remember.

If you are not a believer in delayed gratification you need to move on to something bigger and better for your life.

Everyone has strengths and we all have weaknesses but far too often we let our weaknesses dictate how far we can truly go.

It doesn't matter what avenue it is.

You could have setting a new personal best as your goal Boston Celtics Jersey , starting a business or doing something that scares you.

You have to be tenacious in what you want and you must be willing to think long-term for true success.

Far too many people want to do things yet aren't willing to endure and take the steps needed in order to get out of their current lifestyle.

I just recently wrote about this at length in People Before Profit.

Max International is a great company with an even bigger mission to raise awareness to not only athletes but non-atheletes about glutathione.

This is serious.

There are over 70 major diseases that can be fought more effectively if only more people knew about glutathione.

What astounds me is this is an antioxidant our body already produces but is crucial to cell growth. This is a super powerful component of the body hardly anyone knows about.

Athletes want to run fast.

They put in the physical work.

These are committed professionals regardless of ability level at what they do.

What they are not doing is training the other areas in their preparation. Nutrition is just as, if not more important then the training itself.

Hard work beats talent but hard work had better do more then just the heavy lifting of preparation.

You can't expect to outrun John Collins Jersey , outsmart and out maneuver an army coming at all angles.

There must be a executed plan for success.

I'll also add that hard work that has a long range outlook will almost certainly never fail against talent that isn't zealous.

The Status Quo

I have been at odds with the status quo all my life.

It stems from people telling me over the years the way I ought to live and it continues to this day.

The status quo wants you to believe that the talented athlete, businessmen Trae Young Jersey , speaker etc simply was born that way but you can't measure heart!

We may be able to measure an athletes VO2max of lactate threshold but no test can measure the drive and focus of the individual who simply won't take no for an answer.

No one has control over what you are capable of doing but you.

I've been told to quit when I wasn't measuring up on the roads and know how it feels.

I remember reminding myself that I was a sub 2.22.00 marathoner while I still had a PR of 2.43.36.

You have to see the vision far before it becomes a reality and you have to believe that it will come true.

I know what it feels like to pour my heart out to people who I know are struggling as athletes and in their personal life yet still aren't willing to put in the work.

Success, regardless what endeavor you have in mind Jabari Parker Jersey , demands consistent, endless focus.

I was up until 1am in the morning last night fixing over 120 broken links that were on RDA knowing I had to be up at 6am to go to work.

The long-term success of RDA demands I put in the work to make it exactly that and. Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap New MLB Jerseys Cheap Adidas Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys China Cheap Baseball Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap College Football Jerseys schutzoverall kaufen
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]