UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.44' for table 'fusion_settings' The SB Nation FanPulse is back for the 2019 season."
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.44' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor The SB Nation FanPulse is back for the 2019 season."
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 13-01-2020 06:58
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsSB Nation FanPulseFanPulse: 95 percent of Jaguars fans think the team got better after free agencyNew Barry Church Jersey ,31commentsThe SB Nation FanPulse is back for the 2019 season. EDTShareTweetShareShareFanPulse: 95 percent of Jaguars fans think the team got better after free agencyTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsWelcome to SB Nation FanPulse r12; a survey of fans across the NFL. Throughout the offseason, we send 32 polls to thousands of plugged in fans from each team. Jacksonville Jaguars fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.How confident are you in the direction of the team? Week 17: 5 percent confidenceThis week: 45 percent confidenceThe fan base is nearly split r12; half of us think the arrow is pointing up, the other half think the arrow is (still) pointing down. What do you think?Did the Jaguars get better after free agency?An overwhelming 95 percent of you think the team has improved as a result of their moves in free agency.The remaining 5 percent is Cole Fartley.Letr17;s check in on how the rest of the AFC South feels about their teams!Houston Texans FanPulse: 26 percent confidenceIndianapolis Colts FanPulse: 96 percent confidenceTennessee Titans FanPulse: 83 percent confidence Blake Bortles isnr17;t quite ready to focus on his future with the franchise.For now, the Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback is trying to be supportive teammate.Bortles will start a regular-season game on the bench for the first time since Sept. 14, 2014, serving as Cody Kesslerr16;s backup against Indianapolis (6-5) on Sunday.r0;I put myself in this position and didnr17;t play good enough,r1; Bortles said Wednesday http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-ereck-flowers-jersey , two days after getting demoted. r0;Didnr17;t win football games, couldnr17;t find a way to get it done. And when that happens, itr17;s a business and everybody understands that. I donr17;t think therer17;s anything personal involved. As a quarterback, I think you have one job and thatr17;s to win a football game, and if you donr17;t do that, your timer17;s probably limited.r1;Bortles sounded like someone who knows his time with Jacksonville is nearing the end.Bortles signed a three-year, $54 million contract in February and will count $21 million against the salary cap in 2019. If the Jags cut him before June 1, they would still take a $16.5 million hit against the cap.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars get help for Nick Foles with signings of WR Chris Conley Womens Brad Nortman Jersey , RT Cedric OgbuehiItr17;s official: Jaguars agree to terms with Super Bowl MVP QB Nick FolesJaguars, guard A.J. Cann agree to terms on 3-year contractJaguars reportedly agree to 4-year, $88 million deal with QB Nick FolesJaguars cut 5 veterans, including defensive lineman Malik Jackson, safety Tashaun GipsonThe fifth-year pro and third overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft seemed resigned to 鈥?at the very least 鈥?having to compete for the starting job next year.r0;Yeah, I have no problem with competition or anything,r1; he said. r0;Ir17;m not in charge of the decisions that are made. I obviously put myself in this position and forced their decision to be made, but at the end of the day Dawuane Smoot Jersey , theyr17;re in charge of making those personnel decisions. And if itr17;s a competition or if itr17;s, r16;See you later; your17;re out of here,r17; whatever it is, I love playing football and would love the opportunity to play again.r1;Coach Doug Marrone benched Bortles and fired offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett on the same day. He promoted Kessler and will have quarterbacks coach Scott Milanovich call plays.r0;Itr17;s always going to be a difference,r1; Marrone said. r0;Obviously, we have the same system. We arenr17;t going to be changing the terminology in a week. Cody played in this system and now he gets a full week of (practicing). I think that Scott knows what Cody can do obviously; he was his position coach. Wer17;ll see when we get out there and see things during the week of what wer17;re going to be able to use.r1;Kessler hasnr17;t taken many first-team reps since training camp, so he needs to develop some chemistry with his offensive linemen and receiving corps.He also wonr17;t have running back Leonard Fournette (suspension) or three starting offensive linemen: left tackle Cam Robinson, left guard Andrew Norwell and center Brandon Linder. All three are on injured reserve.r0;There is a reason that every single player is here http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-andrew-norwell-jersey ,r1; Kessler said. r0;You obviously want to have every guy out there that you can, but when you canr17;t, it is the same thing. Next man up, and we have guys that are going to be ready. And whoever is out there, everyone is competing and everyone is given an opportunity. I am excited. Everyone is here for a reason, and we are going to be ready to go.r1;Bortles took the benching in stride, saying and doing all the right things in his reduced role. He said he learned from longtime Jaguars backup Chad Henne how to handle getting benched and being a career backup.r0;One thing Ir17;ve always said that I thought was one of the most incredible things Ir17;ve ever seen is how Chad handled going from being the starter to the backup and how he was able to maturely handle that and be there for me and do whatever I needed or help me out in any way,r1; Bortles said. r0;Anytime Ir17;ve ever been in that situation Womens Abry Jones Jersey , thatr17;s all Ir17;ll try and do is kind of what he did and what I witnessed him do.r0;Itr17;s be a professional and handle it the way you should. Itr17;s a job, and our job is to be here and try to win football games, and as a backup quarterback or any quarterback thatr17;s not the starter you job is to help the starter and help the rest of the offense score points and win.r1;
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]