UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_settings' The next time you feel the urge to heckle a kid for missing a tackle
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Gramatyka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor The next time you feel the urge to heckle a kid for missing a tackle
liny195
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 19.10.18
Dodane dnia 16-01-2020 06:28
or boo an NFL quarterback for moving on with his life Reggie Wayne Color Rush Jersey , think of Blake Bivens.That should provide some perspective.r0;Two days ago my heart was turned to ash. My life as I knew it is destroyed. The pain my family and I feel is unbearable and cannot be put into words,r1; Bivens wrote in an anguished Instagram post that many of us woke up to Friday.A minor league pitcher in the Tampa Bay Rays organization, Bivens is dealing with unimaginable loss.His young wife Emily, gone.His 1-year-old son Cullen, gone.His mother-in-law Joan, gone.r0;I shake and tremble at the thought of our future without them,r1; Bivens wrote, the pain oozing from every word.All three were killed this week in a tiny Virginia town, allegedly by an 18-year-old man who was Emilyr17;s brother, Cullenr17;s uncle and Joanr17;s son.It was a shocking crime that defies explanation and, in all likelihood, will never provide the sort of clarity that might give Bivens a semblance of peace.But it should be a stark reminder of whatr17;s really important in life.At its best, sports can provide a respite from our troubles. Yet far too often, those who play the games, coach the games and call the games become a convenient target for our frustrations and failures.We caught a glimpse of that last weekend when Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck was booed in his own stadium after word leaked out that he was planning to retire. Never mind he endured years of pain to play a brutal sport that takes no prisoners. All that mattered to those misguided, alleged fans was that Luckr17;s decision had likely dashed their teamr17;s Super Bowl hopes https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Rigoberto-Sanchez-Jersey , or perhaps messed up their fantasy drafts.Of course, it was all so insignificant.Even more so when one stops to consider what life can really dish out.So, the next time your17;re having a bad day at work because your favorite team blew a lead in the closing minutes or the referee blew a crucial call, think of these words.r0;Emily, my sweetheart, you are the best wife and mother this world has ever seen. You made me into the man I am today and you loved me with all of my flaws. You brought our precious baby boy into this world and made our family complete. Your love and kindness changed countless lives, including mine.r1;The next time you want to yell at your kid for dropping a ball or gripe to the Little League coach because he didnr17;t put your child in the game, think of these words.r0;My sweet little boy, dada loves you so much! I canr17;t breathe without you here. I finally understood what love was when you were born and I would have done anything for you. You have changed my life forever, you are my reason why. I long to hold the both of you again in heaven. Ir17;m so glad you are with all your Great-grandmothers now, I know they are eating you up. This earth did not deserve either of you; you were just too wonderful to comprehend.r1;The next time your17;re mad because an 18-year-old decided not to sign with your favorite college team or your blood boils because you spot someone wearing a rival teamr17;s colors, think of these words.r0;Joan you were the best mother-in-law anyone could ask for. You loved your family more than anyone Ir17;ve ever seen. You raised the most wonderful girl in the world. Ir17;m so glad yr17;all are still together. You were the best Nana this world has ever seen and I will never forget you.r1;The next time you feel the urge to unleash a torrent of expletives because the cleanup hitter struck out with the bases loaded or someone missed a free throw that couldr17;ve won the game, think of these words.r0;Skip you are a wonderful father and grandfather. We will get through this together as a family. We will not let the devil win! Thank you God for giving me the most wonderful family in the world! Ir17;ve been blessed beyond belief.r1;Remember, nothing that happens in the arena holds a candle to the joys and sorrows of the real world.Frankly, it shouldnr17;t take a horrific tragedy to remind us of that.Some final words to remember.r0;Thank you to all my family and friends who have reached out to me during this time of sorrow,r1; Bivens said Marlon Mack Jersey , wrapping up the toughest social media post her17;ll ever write. r0;Thanks you @raysbaseball @biscuitbaseball for your support through everything. I am comforted by all the messages and well wishes. Ir17;m not sure what is next for me, but I do know God has a plan even though I canr17;t see it.r1;Hopefully the rest of us can see a bit clearer today. My two worlds collide for this draft prospect interview, as cornerback Jimmy Moreland from James Madison University r12; my soon-to-be alma mater r12; took some time to speak with me ahead of the draft...." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesStampede Blue homepageHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityFollow Stampede Blue online:Follow Stampede Blue on TwitterFollow Stampede Blue on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchStampede Blue main menuFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub d5;Breaking NewsAndrew Luck Retires×Colts Prospect Interviews: JMU cornerback Jimmy MorelandNew,4commentsEDTMy two worlds collide for this draft prospect interview, as cornerback Jimmy Moreland from James Madison University r12; my soon-to-be alma mater r12; took some time to speak with me ahead of the draft. The Colts could certainly use more depth at the corner position, and they were one of the 13 teams at the Dukesr17; Pro Day on March 26.The two of us discussed his brief dismissal from the team following his freshman year, his strong senior season and impressive play in the East-West Shine Game and Reeser17;s Senior Bowl, and the work her17;s put in the last few months ahead of the NFL draft.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="yeOOQH">BackgroundSize:5r17;11r1; 190 poundsMeasurables (from JMUr17;s pro day):40 time: 4.44 / Vertical jump: 39 inches / Broad jump: 120 inchesCareer Stats:208 total tackles, 12 tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks, 63 pass deflections, 18 interceptions, 6 pick-sixes, 6 blocked punts/kicksFit with the Colts: Given his size, Moreland is expected to spend most of his time as a slot corner. A ball-hawking talent with impressive instincts, Moreland has great twitch and awareness of where the ball is at all times. After a strong showing at his pro day with numbers that wouldr17;ve ranked in the top 10 of combine participants Quenton Nelson Color Rush Jersey , the push for Morelandr17;s potential continued to develop.Jim Nagy, now working with ESPN, suggested his 4.44 time is r0;plenty fast enough to play outside for teams that like instinctive undersizedr1; corners. With potential to play multiple positions in the secondary, Moreland could be a late Day 2 or early Day 3 pick for Indianapolis.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="twUrGu">InterviewBP: It was an up-and-down journey for you during your collegiate career. Following your freshman year you were dismissed from JMU after being arrested for petty larceny of less than $200 ... What did you take away from that experience and how did that help you grow as an individual?JM: The accident I had after my freshman year was a huge life lesson, for sure. You know, I was at a point where I couldr17;ve lost football forever. I learned from that, matured, Ir17;ve grown as a person and Ir17;ve been able to use my story to help others around me.BP: One of the things I see talked the most about you is your attitude and confidence on the field. You play extremely aggressive, fly around the field and donr17;t shy down from jawing with opponents. Where does that passion come from?JM: I always grew up loving football. Once I almost got it taken away from me, I couldnr17;t handle the thought of that. I love football. Ir17;ve seen how it can be taken away from you, so I just try to enjoy every moment and thank God for giving me another chance to live my dream.BP: We talk a lot about people that carry a winning culture, and how that can bring a different energy to the rest of the team. In your college career you won two conference titles and a national championship to go along with a record of 46-10. How do you think that winning attitude can translate to the next level?JM: At James Madison we always hold each other accountable for our success. I think I can carry that attitude toward the next level in the locker room and on the field. I know that Ir17;m going to do my job and do whatever I can to help the team win, so that way we can all work to get the job done.BP: You didnr17;t receive an invite to the NFL combine but had strong showcases in the Shrine Game and Senior Bowl. What were those two experiences like for you, especially being the second player ever from JMU to participate in the Senior Bowl?JM: Those were two great experiences that not many people get the opportunity to play in. With the Shrine Game, the off-the-field work was a great experience, visiting those kids in the hospital. Seeing what those kids go through every day really opens your eyes and makes you thankful for everything that you have. And then the Senior Bowl https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Andrew-Luck-Jersey , the atmosphere around it was great and Ir17;m just thankful I got the opportunity to play in it.BP: One of the, I guess r16;knocks,r17; against you is you might be a little undersized for the outside corner position. I was wondering what work your17;ve been doing in the offseason and if your17;ve bulked up at all?JM: I went down at trained at the Michael Johnson performance center, working on getting stronger and faster. Ir17;ve gained over 15 pounds since I started going there, so thatr17;s been quite the change. Ir17;ve been eating better, theyr17;ve got me on a good diet now. Just things to get myself more prepared for the next level.BP: Are there any corners that you grew up idolizing or any that you model your game after?JM: I take a lot of stuff from Darrelle Revis, because everyone knows how special he was. The craziest thing with him was how long he was at the top of his game, he had a long career as one of the best in the league. I also watch Patrick Peterson a lot as well.BP: So you get to the NFL, your17;re playing corner. Whor17;s that one quarterback that you wanna pick off the most and take it back to the house on?JM: Tom Brady. No doubt. Just to get a pick off of him before he leaves would be great so I could say I picked off the GOAT.BP: Marketing yourself to NFL teams, what would you say is your best trait on the field and the biggest impact your17;ll have on a team?JM: My ball skills, the ability to cause turnovers. My eyes flare up when the balls in the air. I love turnovers, I love to get the defense off the field. I take pride in that.BP: Your17;ve also had a lot of success on special teams, whether its as a returner or someone rushing the kicker to cause disruption. How enticing is that part of your game for NFL teams?JM: I know I just said I take pride in turnovers but I take pride in that too. I have six blocked kicks in my career at James Madison, but I also had like 10 blocked kicks in high school. Stuff like that can turn a game around so I take a lot of pride in being able to do that.BP: If I was a general manager of a head coach of an NFL team, why should I draft Jimmy Moreland?JM: Because her17;s the next big thing coming up. Her17;s a good player and a good teammate. Her17;s an energetic guy and her17;s gonna be someone focused on winning football games.
Autor RE: The next time you feel the urge to heckle a kid for missing a tackle
luciham20
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.02.20
Dodane dnia 18-02-2020 10:21
Simply admirable what you have done here avakin life. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Thanks for sharing.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]