UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.5' for table 'fusion_settings' The Jets are giving edge rusher Jachai Polite a fresh
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.5' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Gramatyka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor The Jets are giving edge rusher Jachai Polite a fresh
liny195
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 19.10.18
Dodane dnia 14-01-2020 02:06
start after some stumbles in the pre-draft process and it comes with a freshly signed contract.Polite agreed to terms on his four-year rookie deal Sunday. The Jets are holding their rookie orientation this weekend.Polite had 11 sacks and six forced fumbles for Florida during the 2018 season Steve McLendon Jerseys 2019 , but his draft stock took a hit when he performed poorly on the field at the Scouting Combine and compounded the issue by complaining about what teams said to him during interviews in Indianapolis.Given how thin the Jets are when it comes to pass rushers, Polite will have every opportunity to make that a distant memory by showing the same kind of pass rushing ability he showed with the Gators.Polite is the fourth Jets draft pick to sign, which leaves first-rounder Quinnen Williams and third-rounder Chuma Edoga as the only ones without deals. Jets running back Le'Veon Bell sat out last season, which means he hasnr17;t played a game of football since January 14, 2018. So should the Jets get him some work in the preseason, allowing him to shake off a year and a half of rust before the games count?Jets head coach Adam Gase isnr17;t ready to say.r0;I havenr17;t talked to him about it yet White Quincy Enunwa Jerseys ,r1; Gase said today, when asked whether Bell will play in Thursdayr17;s preseason opener.Gase coached the Dolphins last year, and he said he butted heads with running back Frank Gore, who wanted to work in the preseason while Gase preferred to keep him fresh for the regular season.r0;Frank Gore is a great example,r1; Gase said. r0;I was like, r16;Frank Quincy Enunwa Jerseys 2019 , you are not playing in the preseason.r17; He was in my office every day the third preseason game and he was like, r16;Ir17;m playing.r17; Itr17;s hard to argue with Frank Gore. Her17;s not listening to what Ir17;m saying. Her17;s just like, r16;Ir17;m playing. I will be dressed whether or not you put me in a game.r17; We ended up playing him one series and then he stood next to me for the next two series and says, r16;Ir17;m going back in. Ir17;m going back in.r17; Itr17;s maddening with a guy like that that wants to play that bad and it is a fine line with Ler17;Veon, he hasnr17;t played in a year. At the same time, whenr17;s the right time? Is it this game? Is it the next one? Is it the next one? Do we just not play him this preseason? Do we go through the whole time and just give him reps? All those questions are what we keep talking about.r1;Gase said the decision will ultimately be his White Ben Ijalana Jerseys , and Bell will abide by it.r0;The one conversation we had about it, he goes, r16;Whatever you tell me you want to do, thatr17;s what wer17;ll do.r17; So, her17;s been outstanding in that area,r1; Gase said.NFL stars are increasingly sitting out the preseason Ben Ijalana Jerseys 2019 , as teams calculate that the injury risk simply isnr17;t worth it. Bell may be an exception, however, a star player who sees preseason action just long enough to get a feel for live games again, and hopefully not long enough to get hurt.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]