UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_settings' One of the most successful coaches in college football
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Gramatyka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor One of the most successful coaches in college football
liny195
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 19.10.18
Dodane dnia 16-01-2020 06:55
history and one of the most successful coaches in professional football history were on the same staff in Cleveland in the 1990s https://www.brownsfanshop.com/hats , and lessons learned then are still valuable today.Alabama head coach Nick Saban was an assistant to Patriots coach Bill Belichick on the Browns from 1991 t 1994, and Saban said this week that he still uses an important tip from Belichick: Donr17;t coach players too much.r0;Good coaches are trying to reinforce players in practice after every play. Theyr17;re telling them, r16;You did this wellr17; or r16;You need to do it this wayr17; or r16;You made a mental errorr17; Your17;re getting corrected, you did a do job, whatever,r1; Saban said. r0;Sometimes player are depending on that reinforcement all the time in practice. But in a game, therer17;s no coach out there. I used to coach like that when I was an assistant. Wer17;d have a scrimmage with the Cleveland Browns and Belichick would chew my butt out, man. Her17;d say, r16;Let the players play.r17; I was like, r16;Wow, Ir17;ve never had my butt chewed out before for coaching, teaching.r17; But I have to say the same thing sometimes to our coaches now. Because therer17;s a time when your17;ve just got to let the players play. Because in a game, theyr17;ve got to know what to do, theyr17;ve got to know how to do it. They canr17;t depend on somebody else to make a call for them Cleveland Browns Hoodie , they canr17;t depend on somebody else to recognize things for them. So we actually do stuff in practice now, we do team on the field, I make the coaches get off the field. Let the players play.r1;Belichick and Saban didnr17;t have a lot of success in Cleveland, but theyr17;ve both shown since then that theirs is a winning approach to coaching. From the moment ESPN televised that bizarre interview with then-Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and, for reasons still neither known nor apparent, Lil Wayne, it was obvious that Beckham wanted out of New York. And Beckham confirmed during his newly-published interview with that, indeed, it was time to go.r0;I canr17;t do this anymore,r1; Beckham tells GQ regarding his mindset during his final year with the Giants. r0;I just canr17;t do it. I wasnr17;t happy. I wasnr17;t in a good place. And like I told you earlier, I feel like everything is about happiness, and I just was not.r1;Beckhamr17;s discontent manifested itself in ways other than that ESPN interview, with Beckham openly questioning why the Giants had signed him to a long-term deal.r0;I really felt like: Why did we even sign this contract?r1; Beckham says. r0;What did we sign this for? Thatr17;s what I felt during the season. Why did we do this deal to not feel long-term, because I donr17;t feel like yr17;all are still wanting me to be here long-term during the season. I could feel it during the season. I would be up and down the sidelines saying that https://www.brownsfanshop.com/James-Burgess-Jersey , like, r16;Why did you sign me?r17; I couldr17;ve just not did this at all.r1;But he did it, taking the $20 million signing bonus that came with it. And then within weeks after the ink dried, he wanted out. When Beckham got what he wanted r12; a one-way ticket out of New York r12; he still wasnr17;t entirely happy.r0;My initial reaction was not disappointment,r1; Beckham says. r0;I felt disrespected. Like, after everything Ir17;ve done for them. This is me being honest: This team has not been good for the last six years. Period. Even the year we went to the playoffs and everyone was talking about this and that. And we went there, and I didnr17;t have a great playoff game. Donr17;t get me wrong, I had a terrible game. But I left the game with seven targets, and Ir17;m supposed to be your number one receiver. I left the game with seven targets. We lost. They scored 40 points. Itr17;s just all bad. I felt disrespected, because I felt like I was a main reason at keeping that brand alive. They were getting prime-time games, still, as a 5-and-11 team. Why? Because people want to see the show. You want to see me play. Thatr17;s just real rap. Ir17;m not sitting here like, r16;Itr17;s because of me.r17; But letr17;s just be real. Thatr17;s why wer17;re still getting prime-time games. I felt disrespected they werenr17;t even man enough to even sit me down to my face and tell me whatr17;s going on.r1;But, again Jim Brown Color Rush Jersey , he wanted out. And itr17;s fair to think that the Giants already felt disrespected by Beckham, given the tone and content of his Lil Wayne sidecar interview, during which Beckham took a shot at quarterback Eli Manning and called the basic yes-or-no proposition of whether her17;s happy in New York a r0;tough question.r1;Itr17;s not a tough question as to whether he was happy. He wasnr17;t. And itr17;s also not a tough question as to who he felt disrespected by. But his answer was a little convoluted.r0;The G.M.,r1; Beckham initially says, regarding the source of the disrespect. r0;And Ir17;ll forever have respect for [Giants president and CEO John] Mara. Everything her17;s ever done for me, her17;s shown nothing but love. Even when we were having our talks, it was coming from a place of love. I could always feel it. So Ir17;ll forever have respect for him. But then to be called like that [by G.M. Dave Gettleman] and then be texted by your coach and be like, r16;Oh, yeah, I heard the news.r17; Yeah, you heard the news? It happened because of you. The reason Ir17;m gone is because of you. It was just tough because of the way I initially felt. On the other side of it, I was excited about a new start because I had been r12; honestly, I had been praying to God the season before this season for a change.r1;So he felt disrespected by Gettleman, and possibly a little bit by coach Pat Shurmur. And Beckham thinks he was gone r0;because ofr1; Gettleman and/or Shurmur Jamie Collins Jersey , even though Beckham makes it clear that he wanted out.Beckhamr17;s decision to give John Mara a pass seems odd, and misinfored. It reflects a basic misunderstanding that, ultimately on matters of this nature, Mara calls the shots. And if the Giants decided to trade Beckham to another team without saying a word about it to Beckham before doing it, thatr17;s a decision that necessarily carries Marar17;s fingerprints.In the end, Beckham got what he wanted. Apparently, he didnr17;t get it precisely the way he wanted it. Or maybe he just was so upset with the Giants that nothing the Giants said or did would have kept him from finding something to complain about on the way out the door. Or, in this case, weeks or months after he exited.
Autor RE: One of the most successful coaches in college football
luciham20
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.02.20
Dodane dnia 18-02-2020 10:16
A perfect info source. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this Smash hit 2, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]