UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_settings' LAKE FOREST
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor LAKE FOREST
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 11-01-2020 03:28
Bobby Massie Jersey , Ill. (AP) r12; Chicago Bears cornerback Prince Amukamara matched a career high in interceptions last season and sees no reason his total canr17;t grow higher this season.Her17;s not alone in expecting big things.A year after leading the NFL with 27 interceptions, the Bears view defensive changes as either no obstacle or even as an asset while they try to do something rare for any defense: repeat as league interception leaders.r0;Ir17;m excited with my ball production personally, and how Ir17;m breaking on the balls and reading routes,r1; Amukamara said after making three interceptions last year. r0;I still credit that to (former defensive backs) coach Ed Donatell, what he did for my career and how I play the ball.r0;I think he took it to another level, so Ir17;m still trying to build upon that.r1;Donatell left with former defensive coordinator Vic Fangio for Denver after last season. It wasnr17;t the only change in the secondary, as former Jets defensive back Buster Skrine replaced lost free agent Bryce Callahan, and safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix signed after Adrian Amos left for Green Bay.Bears secondary members have refocused under new defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano and defensive backs coach Deshea Townsend.Despite all the change, Amukamara is feeling capable at age 30 of being part of a secondary that takes a step forward.r0;I just feel very comfortable,r1; Amukamara said. r0;I feel like Ir17;m learning a lot of ball ever year, especially with the addition of coach Deshea, I mean, him being a former player and having him as a coach.r0;Donatell taught me more about playing the ball and schemes and different schemes and what to look at. Now Deshea, he played like 13 to 14 years and now her17;s teaching me extra tips like how to take care of my body, like what extra stuff I can do.r1;Although Amukamara had never been known for interceptions, he defended passes well prior to last season. On the other side of the field, Bears cornerback Kyle Fuller tied for the NFL lead with seven interceptions and was an All-Pro.Under Pagano, Amukamara and the secondary has enjoyed a strong training camp daily.r0;I think itr17;s huge,r1; Amukamara said of campr17;s importance. r0;I mean, I just turned 30 in June. One thing you donr17;t want to hear http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-jordan-howard-jersey , especially in my position is like, r16;Oh your17;re getting old,r17; or r16;Her17;s lost a stepr17; and stuff like that. To show the scouts, to show the general managers the decision makers that I can still press, I can still run, I can still break with these young guys, I think like personally thatr17;s huge for me.r1;No defense has led the league outright in interceptions for consecutive years since the 1972-73 Pittsburgh Steelers.The 2016-17 Baltimore Ravens shared the interception title one year and led outright one year, as did the 1994-95 San Francisco 49ers.Taking a run at that accomplishment under a new defensive coordinator could be a matter of picking up the scheme changes.r0;Itr17;s our job to put them in the best position to be successful,r1; Pagano said. r0;If we slow them down and theyr17;re out there thinking and they canr17;t play fast, then thatr17;s on me.r1;The personnel changes seem to point toward making more interceptions, not fewer.Clinton-Dix has been more of a playmaker than Amos, who went to the division-rival Packers in free agency after making three interceptions in four years. Clinton-Dix has 14 interceptions in five seasons, and relishes what could happen while defending passes behind Khalil Mackr17;s pass rush.r0;One of my coaches told me, wer17;re not here to make the honor roll, wer17;re here to make plays,r1; Clinton-Dix said. r0;Wer17;ll definitely have more chances to make plays and take chances.r1;Skrine has nine interceptions in his eight-year career, while Callahan had four in four seasons.r0;Thatr17;s what I saw last year, was him being able to make plays (with the Jets), and Ir17;ve seen that over his career,r1; Bears coach Matt Nagy said. r0;Her17;s a savvy vet and I love him in there.r1;The Bears had a franchise-record low of eight interceptions each season between 2015 and 2017. After Mack joined the pass rush Womens Eddie Jackson Jersey , they made more picks than any NFL team since Seattler17;s r0;Legion of Boomr1; made 28 in 2013.And in this training camp, the Bears have intercepted Mitchell Trubisky, Chase Daniel and Tyler Bray on a daily basis.r0;Takeaways on the field, and the practice field correlate to takeaways on the field in the game as well,r1; Mack said. r0;You know what I mean? So it goes hand in hand.r0;When you work on taking away the ball in practice, naturally it happens in the game.r1; LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) r12; Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky can see a huge difference after only three days running new coach Matt Nagyr17;s offense.Therer17;s more to it than just the system for Trubisky, as the Bears ended their first minicamp under Nagy on Thursday with a greater knowledge of an offense they hope eventually elevates them from the depths of the NFC North.r0;Just having a bunch of brilliant offensive minds around me, Ir17;m just getting a lot of information,r1; Trubisky said. r0;Ir17;m trying to be a sponge, and itr17;s been a lot of fun working with those guys and learning as much as I can these last three days.r1;It all caused Trubisky to remark: r0;I feel like these last three days, Ir17;ve been coached more than I ever have.r1;The Bears finished 30th on offense and have been ranked in the bottom half of NFL offenses three of the past four seasons. Coach John Fox was fired after going 5-11 in his third season, with Trubisky starting the final 12 games of his rookie year.Now Trubisky learns from Nagy, who brought along a reputation for offensive innovation after serving as Kansas City offensive coordinator under coach Andy Reid.r0;They do a great job teaching it, and itr17;s not only me r12; all the other positions know the whys of the offense so everybody will be on the same page,r1; Trubisky said. r0;Wer17;ll all have answers and wer17;ll be able to click as an offense because everybody knows our jobs and what wer17;re looking for.r1;With wide receiver Allen Robinson missing all of minicamp recovering from last yearr17;s torn ACL, Trubisky threw extensively to wide receivers Kevin White, Bennie Fowler and Taylor Gabriel, and new tight end Trey Burton.Trubisky felt comfortable running an offense emphasizing run-pass options, largely because he ran something similar in college at North Carolina.r0;Your17;ve got the RPO game Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey , the play-action, the quick dropback, getting the ball out quick, stuff Ir17;ve done in my past from high school to North Carolina,r1; Trubisky said. r0;And then your17;ve got the West Coast, pro-style concepts grooved in with that.r0;So I feel like this offense is going to utilize my talents and use what comes natural to me.r1;Trubisky is as impressed with the new head coach personally as with his offense.r0;Just every day you can feel the excitement and the energy he brings and you can hear the passion in his voice and how he talks about things,r1; Trubisky said. r0;I get a really genuine feel when Ir17;m around him. Her17;s very authentic. Her17;s real.r1;Nagy was no less complimentary describing what he saw from his new quarterback. The two had built a bit of a relationship during the lead-up to the 2017 draft, when Kansas City weighed taking Trubisky.r0;I would say that the biggest thing is probably just his immense focus,r1; Nagy said. r0;Her17;s very focused.r1;Nagy called focus important for Trubisky because rising expectations can lead to distractions.r0;So if you start worrying about expectations other than what your coaches want, your17;re in trouble,r1; Nagy said. r0;And so her17;s just got to understand just come to practice every day, be a leader, lead these guys, and sometimes thatr17;s hard.r0;You come in last year as a rookie and your17;re asked to lead guys thatr17;s hard deal sometimes. Now itr17;s year 2, itr17;s time to make the next step.r1;NOTES: Outside linebacker Aaron Lynch suffered an ankle sprain on the second day of minicamp, but Nagy said it shouldnr17;t cost him much practice time. Lynch began camp lined up with starters because outside linebacker Leonard Floyd is still rehabbing after a knee injury last year. r30; Linebacker Danny Trevathan was at Halas Hall, but didnr17;t practice after missing the start of minicamp for personal reasons.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]