UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.8' for table 'fusion_settings' Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.8' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 08-11-2019 08:06
says running back Leonard Fournette was responding to racial slurs while yelling at a fan in Nashville Youth Cody Kessler Jerseys , Tennessee last Thursday night.Fournette declined to address the accusation in the locker room Monday on the advice of his agent.Teammate and fellow running back T.J. Yeldon, however, said several fans directed racial slurs at Jacksonville players.r0;Did I hear it? Yeah,r1; Yeldon said. r0;All the running backs and people on the offensive side were hearing the exchange. They were heckling at us all game, at him and all of us all game.r0;All night. All night. All day they was calling us racial slurs, all game.r1;Fournette was shown in a video released by TMZ telling someone in the stands he was going to r0;beat your (butt)r1; before two teammates pulled him away. Another clip shows Fournette near the bench yelling into the stands while Yeldon looks on.Metro Nashville Police said Monday they have no record of any officer being contacted in regards to a complaint involving Fournette.The Titans beat the Jaguars 30-9, handing Jacksonville its eighth loss in nine games.Fournette managed 36 yards on 14 carries.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars get help for Nick Foles with signings of WR Chris Conley, RT Cedric OgbuehiItr17;s official: Jaguars agree to terms with Super Bowl MVP QB Nick FolesJaguars, guard A.J. Cann agree to terms on 3-year contractJaguars reportedly agree to 4-year Cody Kessler Jerseys Stitched , $88 million deal with QB Nick FolesJaguars cut 5 veterans, including defensive lineman Malik Jackson, safety Tashaun GipsonIt was his first game back after serving a one-week suspension for getting into a fight with Buffalo Bills defensive lineman Shaq Lawson during a loss on Nov. 25. Fournette left the bench, ran across the field and punched Lawson during an altercation that broke out near the goal line.Marrone said he spoke with Fournette after Mondayr17;s walkthrough about the video.r0;He said there was a racial slur, so thatr17;s what was told to me,r1; Marrone said.Asked whether the team will investigate the incident further, Marrone said: r0;No. I trust the player.r1;Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell said he heard nothing about the incident until Monday.r0;That didnr17;t happen to me, but Ir17;ve seen it happen before,r1; Campbell said. r0;Itr17;s sad when you have to deal with that in the midst of a game Youth D.J. Hayden Jerseys , but at the same time it sucks. You just have to stay focused on the game at hand and continue to try to push through.r0;You never want to see that in a game, never. Theyr17;re trying to get you out your game. Itr17;s sad in 2018 you have to deal with that, but thatr17;s just how it goes.r1; The Jaguars havenr17;t made that many moves of significance this offseason, other than dumping quarterback Blake Bortles and replacing him with Nick Foles.That was enough to fill them with confidence.Via Phillip Heilman of the , Jaguars owner Shad Khan said during yesterdayr17;s state of the team press conference that he was optimistic about their future and that r0;all of our weaknesses have been addressed.r1;Khan was polite enough to say nice things about Bortles, but clearly relishes having a guy with big-game experience.r0;Ir17;m still a Blake fan,r1; Khan said. r0;Her17;s a great guy. I think he did his best, and a year ago we had great results. To us, we wanted it to work out. Ir17;m sure that so did Blake.r0;We have to move on and [Foles] was the best one out there. I can tell you this D.J. Hayden Jerseys Stitched , categorically, that as soon as the season was over, our dream was to get Nick Foles for all the different reasons that have been elaborated.r1;Bortles was able to stay out of the way in 2017, playing well enough to allow their defense to carry them to the AFC Championship Game. Foles, with a Super Bowl MVP on his resume, may be able to do more than that, or at least be an active participant in any winning the Jaguars do.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]