Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Gramatyka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor e something sp
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 07-10-2018 07:22
Carson Wentz is trusting the process.

The Philadelphia Eagles quarterback didn't participate in 11-on-11 drills for the third straight practice for precautionary reasons after taking part the first three days.

"Just have to listen to what the doctors and coaches are saying. Just trust that plan Artemi Panarin Jersey ," Wentz said Wednesday.

Coach Doug Pederson emphasized that Wentz hasn't suffered any setbacks. He said he's encouraged by Wentz's recovery from surgery to repair a torn left ACL last December. Wentz again was on the field for the 7-on-7 portion of practice.

"I'm very encouraged with where he's at," Pederson said. "What I saw last week is enough to ease my mind. I don't need to see him in 11-on-11 drills right now. He's progressing extremely well. I don't want to subject him to any setback or anything like that. I want to keep him progressing and moving forward. Those couple of days that we had with him (last week) were very exciting, very encouraging for me."

Wentz said he feels great physically and understands that the medical staff wants to keep him in a controlled environment. He still hasn't been cleared for contact. His goal is to be ready for Week 1 when the defending Super Bowl champions host the Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 6.

"I'm sticking to my goal. Again, I can't say with 100 percent certainty it's going to be," Wentz said. "Ever since the injury, we've been saying it's a fluid process. Some days you're feeling better than other days. Could there be some change in plan? For sure. But this is part of the plan right now Authentic Taylor Hall Jersey , so we're sticking to it."

Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles gives the Eagles no reason to rush Wentz.
r12; Saquon Barkley got an incredulous look on his face when asked if he was hoping to play in the New York Giantsr16; preseason opener against the Cleveland Browns on Thursday.

Hoping was not an option as far as the second overall pick in the NFL draft was concerned. The halfback from Penn State wants to play, even though the Giants cut back his workload last week, leaving many to wonder if he was a little dinged after 10 days of training camp.

Coach Pat Shurmur put the injury speculation to rest when talking to the media on Monday. He said Barkley is physically fine and the team is just managing his workload.

It seemed odd, though, on Saturday when the Giants didnr17;t give Barkley a snap after limiting his carries a day earlier.

Shurmur downplayed it, saying the rookie has been getting plenty of work in drills not open to the media.

Barkley believes he is ready. He has worked hard Youth JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , picked the brains of quarterback Eli Manning and veteran running back Jonathan Stewart, gotten to know his linemen and seems to have grasped the offense as well as can be expected for a newcomer.

Shurmur said the 21-year-old is making mistakes but learning from every one.

r0;Hoping? I plan to play,r1; Barkley said Monday. r0;Thatr17;s like I donr17;t know; I havenr17;t experienced an NFL preseason game yet, but I think that hoping would be like, I am hoping I am good to go for that game. I am more than capable to playing now. I am just happy inside to play in my first NFL game. Hopefully I can maximize every rep.r1;

Barkley said he never had this much time to take care of his body in college. He noted that in his final season at Penn State he had to juggle training camp with taking finals from summer school classes.

Being hit for the first time in the NFL is something Barkley wants to happen.

r0;The first hit is something that knocks everything out, whereever your nerve is Youth Ryan Shazier Jersey , you are overthinking stuff. It definitely helps.r1;

Barkley isnr17;t looking to gain a specific amount of yards or touchdowns. He wants to maximize every chance he gets and to have no missed assignments.

Manning said the best advice he has given Barkley is to take what the defense is giving on each play and realize you are not going to score on every play.

r0;Understand that expectations are going to be high, and donr17;t worry about that,r1; Manning said. r0;Thatr17;s what you have a team for and you have a job to do. Take what they give you and when the opportunity comes and there is a hole and you get to the safety, thatr17;s your opportunity to make a guy miss and make something special happen.r1;

Defensive coordinator James Bettcher said Barkley has been a good test for his defense.

r0;Therer17;s no question,r1; he said. r0;I dealt with a guy of that nature and wer17;ve talked about it here at this stand before is (David Johnson), an Arizona guy that can split out and try to create mismatches Carey Price Jersey , a guy that can run the ball extremely well between the tackles, and coordinators are going to have a fun time figuring out how theyr17;re going to get their matchups right.r1;

Shurmur said he was still working on how much everyone will play Thursday at MetLife Stadium. He said he wants to see his whole roster since performance in games carries more weight than training camp in determining the 53-man roster.
Pittsburgh Steelers Customized Jerseys
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]