UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.3' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor www.lionslockerroom.com
hongwei28
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 27.09.18
Dodane dnia 14-05-2019 03:35
Song of the Game is back. Each week Marvin Jones Jr Jersey , wer17;ll use a song to describe our feeling or the Lionsr17; performance from the previous game. At the end of the year, wer17;ll have a complete Spotify playlist telling the story of the Lionsr17; 2018 season. You can check out the 2017 playlist here, and our explanations for our choices here.Detroit Lions vs. Miami Dolphins Song of the Game: r0;Shockandawer1; by Miguelr0;I run, I write, I rockI ran thatr17;s right, I runI write, I rock, I ran, Ir17;m sayinr17;...r1;Through six games this season, this much is clear: Kerryon Johnson has changed the Detroit Lions offense, and I never want it to be any other way ever again for as long as I live.Not since Barry Sandersr12;yes, that Barry Sandersr12;has Detroit had such a dynamic, game-changing running back. I get its early Kerry Hyder Jersey White , and wer17;ve been here before, but Johnson has proven to not only be this teamr17;s best running back, but itr17;s pretty clear her17;s the teamr17;s most important player not named Matthew Stafford.I tell you this in June, and you tell me Ir17;ve watched one too many highlight videos. I tell this to you today, and you canr17;t give me one good reason as to why he isnr17;t. His Week 7 performance against the Miami Dolphins was confirmation of what we thought we saw in Week 3 against the New England Patriots: Kerryon turns this Lions offense into a unit no longer concerned with clawing its way back into games; her17;s setting the tone, and Detroit is now running the showr12;literally.Kent Lee Platte runs the numbers around here, and he decided to compile some stats to show how Kerryon is rewriting the Lions record book this early in his career. As far as efficiency goes, Johnson just accomplished something Barry Sanders never did: five straight games of 5.0 yards per carry. Through six games, his 444 yards on just 69 carries make him a benchmark for productivity as a rusher, and as long as her17;s getting touches, therer17;s no reason to believe he canr17;t be the runner this team needed to diversify to realize its most potent potential.r0;I dropped the bomb,Did I take your bomb?Just shock and awe,Better brace yourself...r1;Kiko Alonso looked like he braced himself for impact here Luke Willson Jersey , but he wasnr17;t ready for the bomb of a stiff arm Kerryon delivered.Itr17;s a play like this that happens nearly every time he touches the football: the play isnr17;t over until Kerryon says it is. Her17;s falling forward, her17;s delivering the contact, and her17;s running through the outstretched arms of defenders. And in the case in Kiko Alonsor17;s attempt, sometimes theyr17;re left looking up wondering where they went so wrong in life.r0;Give it up, hey!r1;Each week, Lions fansr12;including myselfr12;have been waiting for Kerryonr17;s role to expand. After Detroitr17;s loss to the Dallas Cowboys, Matt Patricia scoffed at the idea that Johnsonr17;s usage wasnr17;t where it needed to be, making comments about wear and tear over the course of an NFL season.In Week 7, Kerryon received the most amount of touches in his career, and he made the most of his chances, setting career marks in both rushing yards and yards per attempt.If your17;ve been hard on the coaching staff for their user12;or lack thereofr12;of Kerryon, itr17;s time to step back off it. Detroit has a plan to keep him fresh well into his rookie season, and the team has other capable backs to help move things along on offense. Give it up Jarrad Davis Jersey White , and just enjoy the way the Lions coaching staff has slowly, but surely, turned Johnson into a focal point of the offense.r0;Just shock and awe...r1;Report: Packers, Vikings among 4 teams to put in a claim for former Lions DE Anthony Zettel On Thursday, the Cleveland Browns were awarded former Detroit Lions defensive end Anthony Zettel off of waivers. The Browns, having finished last in the NFL in 2017, had top waiver priority of all teams, so even if anyone else had put in a claim for Zettel, the Browns would get him. And that left Lions fans wondering: Were there any other teams interested in adding Zettel? We now have our answer, thanks to ESPNr17;s Field Yates.According to Yates, a total of four teams put in a claim for Zettel: the Browns, Chargers, Packers and Vikings. Itr17;s those last two teams that are the most interesting of the bunch. Had Zettel Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey , who was very popular in Detroit, gone to a division rival, some fans wouldr17;ve been inconsolable. Itr17;s also interesting to see that the Vikings were in on Zettel, because Minnesotar17;s defensive line is already pretty darn strong. Danielle Hunter and Everson Griffen combine to form one of the best starting defensive end duos in the league. However, Zettel would probably be in the mix for a depth position. Backups Stephen Weatherly (seventh-round pick in 2016) and Tashawn Bower (undrafted in 2017) have combined for just 1.0 total sacks. As for the Packers, had the Browns not put in a claim, they wouldr17;ve been awarded Zettel due to their 13th spot in the priority list (based on last yearr17;s standings). It would have been interesting to see how Green Bay wouldr17;ve used him in their 3-4 base defense. Regardless, Zettel went to the Browns, where her17;ll be out of the Lionsr17; hair for years to come. We wish him well over in the AFC.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]