UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_settings' www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 13-07-2019 01:58
COOPERSTOWN Randy Johnson Jersey , N.Y. (AP) r12; Two months after he was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame, Mike Mussina still had a hard time believing his good fortune.r0;Gratifying is a good word,r1; Mussina said Thursday after touring baseballr17;s shrine to prepare for his July induction. r0;Ir17;m an example of someone that didnr17;t win a ton of individual awards, I never won a World Series, and I never won 20 games in one season as a starter until the very last season.r0;Therer17;s a lot of players out there who are going to play their careers similar to mine, so itr17;s an example of the fact that you donr17;t have to win five Cy Young Awards and strike out 4,000 people as a pitcher to be able to be thought of as one of the best that ever played.r1;Mussina, who was born in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, split his career between the Baltimore Orioles and New York Yankees and finished his career with a 270-153 record.r0;I did a lot of almost stuff, but now I get to say that I went to the Hall of Fame instead of almost going to the Hall of Fame A. J. Pollock Jersey ,r1; he said. r0;Winning 19 games a couple years and being runner-up in the Cy Young and being in the World Series and not winning the World Series, I wish those things turned out differently. Those things didnr17;t happen, but things turned out OK.r1;Also elected in January were pitchers Roy Halladay and Mariano Rivera and designated hitter Edgar Martinez. Lee Smith and Harold Baines were elected in December by a veterans committee.The 50-year-old Mussina received 76.7 percent of the vote in his sixth year on the ballot, just above the 75 percent threshold.r0;I havenr17;t really figured it all out yet. To be honest, the whole thing was a surprise this year,r1; Mussina said. r0;When they called me at the end of basketball practice, I was still in the gym. The phone rang and it said r16;New Yorkr17; on my phone. I was like, r16;Oh man, this is .r17; It was just surprising to me. I wasnr17;t really mentally ready for it, so itr17;s been a little chaotic and crazy.r0;Itr17;s exciting and Ir17;m really looking forward to it, coming back in July and being a part of it.r1;Mussina http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , a right-hander, pitched for 18 major league seasons, the first 10 spent with Baltimore. A five-time All-Star and seven-time Gold Glove winner, he won at least 10 games 17 times. His 2,813 strikeouts ranked 19th on the all-time list when he retired and he became the oldest first-time 20-game winner when he reached the milestone at age 39 in 2008, his final season in the majors.r0;I played in an era when there was a lot of good pitchers, and I pitched against a lot of guys that have plaques that are already here, and I probably pitched against guys who are going to have a chance to be here,r1; said Mussina, who was accompanied by his wife, Jana. r0;Ir17;m fortunate that I played in that era Shelby Miller Jersey , that I played with guys that have achieved a lot in this game. Ir17;m just proud and honored to be considered one of them.r1;Asked about his induction speech, Mussina smiled and said: r0;Itr17;s going. It hasnr17;t gone very far. Ir17;ve got four months. I might be a college guy and study late or cram for it. Ir17;m not allowed to wing it, I will tell you that. I canr17;t show up and just talk. They wonr17;t let me do that.r0;I donr17;t know really how itr17;s going to go, how Ir17;m going to be, how Ir17;m going to feel. Am I going to laugh the whole time? Am I going to cry? I just donr17;t know.r0;Wer17;ll see.r1; Zoombiya is recovered from his core surgery, and ready to play"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodCrowd Sourcing Diamondbacks Over/Under Projections: #21 Jarrod DysonNew,6commentsZoombiya is recovered from his core surgery, and ready to playESTShareTweetShareShareCrowd Sourcing Diamondbacks Over/Under Projections: #21 Jarrod DysonCharles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsIf familiar with this series go ahead and skip to poll. If not, please read on.This series of articles will run from now until shortly before opening day. The purpose is to crowd source the D-Backs fans of this website to get a sense of how they feel about the prospects of each individual player on the 40 man roster. For this exercise I will only be using rate (average) stats and poll the readers on their sense of direction for that playerr17;s level of basic performance, regardless of playing time expectations.Ir17;m not including defense and base running, so no WAR here Chris Owings Jersey , as that is playing time dependent. You will be given two poll options:The player will either exceed the projection or under perform the projection by 5% for hitters OPS or 10% for pitchers ERA/FIP.There is no middle option to vote on. (Otherwise the majority of votes would end up agreeing with the projection).What I am looking for is if you are forced to indicate your sense of direction for the player, is it well over or under the projection?Other Points of notesmileyrojections are the average of Steamer and ZIPS projections.(Click through for original tables)The projections draw on 3 or 4 year samples, weighting most recent seasons the heaviest, but Ir17;m just showing 2018 and career statsin mini table below for simplicityThe playerr17;s name is high lighted with a link to the playerr17;s Baseball-Reference page.Click on that to see more player history and detailAge is the 2019 player age.Polls will run until mid March, so if you miss a player,you can go to the story stream box on the front page andfind a player you might have missed .Please let us know in the comments section your thoughts behind your vote. Thanks !CONTEXTJARROD DYSON , Age34Jarrod Dyson has a projection for a .666 OPS. Is he likely to come in Over or Under ?
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]