UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_settings' With AtoZSports Nashville reporting
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor With AtoZSports Nashville reporting
laiyongcai92
Użytkownik

Miejscowość: USA
Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 21-02-2019 06:23
that Rishard Matthews is requesting to be released from the Titans after becoming unhappy with his role in the offense Tennessee Titans Womens Hoodie , there are immediately a ton of questions. First, it should be noted that the Titans havenr17;t done anything official with Matthews just yet. My guess is that the team will look to see if they can get anything for him in a trade. Chances are teams arenr17;t exactly going to be leaping at the opportunity to give up valuable assets for a guy who was getting passed in the rotation by Taywan Taylor and promptly quit on his team because of it. Donr17;t expect much in return if the Titans do swing a deal. Also, the chances of them trading Matthews for another receiver are extremely slim. If a deal doesnr17;t materialize r12; I would be surprised if one did r12; then I would expect them to negotiate a settlement with Matthews on his contract and release him.The most important question coming out of this situation r12; at least to Titans fans r12; is how does the team replace him in the passing game? The answer to that depends somewhat on which Rishard Matthews your17;re talking about. The guy from 2016 and most of 2017 who led all Titans receivers in yards and touchdowns or the guy from 2018 who somehow turned 95 offensive snaps in to just 6 targets, 3 catches, and 11 yards? The Matthews from early in his time in Tennessee was a reliable chain-mover who also offered a surprising amount of ability as a down field threat despite not having the speed of a true burner. He was an outstanding run blocker and willing to fight for a ball in traffic. However, the 2018 version of him has been nothing close to that level. Since returning from injury shortly before Week 1 kicked off, Matthews has looked slow and lethargic on the field. Her17;s struggled to create separation or put himself in position to be targeted more often. Itr17;s not like No. 18 has just been running wide open and the quarterbacks havenr17;t been able to get him the ball. Her17;s had a defender stapled to his jersey pretty much every time he headed out on a pass route.Replacing that version of Matthews will be relatively easy for the Titans. In fact, it sounds like a possible reduction in his already limited snaps may have been the cause of his sudden departure. Looking back, there has been some smoke around this situation for a while now. First, there was the mystery injury r12; later revealed to be a torn meniscus r12; that held him out of OTAs and then pretty much all of training camp. Then there was the sudden firing of his agent and Matthews signing a strange team-friendly contract extension that he negotiated on his own. You also had the strange comments from Mike Vrabel when called out Matthews in the media for not practicing well enough. Vrabel followed that up this week when asked about Taywan Taylorr17;s increased role Womens Customized Tennessee Titans Jerseys , saying that reps are distributed based production in games (and, to a lesser extent, practice). Reading between the lines, those comments very much seemed to hint at a bigger role for Taylor moving forward as he had clearly been the most productive wide receiver outside of Corey Davis. That could also be read as a slight at Matthews who has contributed virtually nothing despite a pretty significant share of snaps. My guess r12; and this is pure speculation, but itr17;s the most plausible scenario in my opinion r12; is that the Titans started installing the game plan for the Eagles game and Matthews wasnr17;t happy with his role in that plan, complained about it, and things escalated from there. However it went down, the Titans must now find a way to create a dynamic passing offense without their two most reliable returning targets in Matthews and the injured Delanie Walker. If there was any doubt before r12; there shouldnr17;t have been r12; itr17;s been erased now. Corey Davis is the focal point of this Titans passing attack for the 2018 season. He was already leading the team in snaps, targets, catches www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com , and yards by a landslide and that will continue moving forward, but all of those things were going to be true regardless of whether Matthews stuck around or not.Taylor, as I mentioned above, has easily been the most productive Tennessee receiver outside of Davis through three weeks and as a result his snap share has grown each week. He jumped from 13% in Week 1 to 41% in Week 2 to 52% (second highest on the team) in Week 3. It seems highly likely based on Vrabelr17;s comments that Taylor was the player who was squeezing Matthews out to begin with and with No. 18 taking himself completely out of the picture, that will only add more to Taylorr17;s plate. Ir17;m not sure thatr17;s a bad thing for the Titans either. He is clearly one of the most dynamic athletes on the teamr12; as evidenced by the weaving touchdown run after catching a quick screen against Houston r12; and putting the ball in his hands more often is a good thing for this offense. Tajae Sharpe is the guy who was losing snaps as Taylorr17;s role grew over the last two weeks. He dropped from 84% snap share in Miami to 47% against Houston to 39% in Jacksonville. However, he figures to see his role bounce back to some extent in the wake of Matthewsr17; departure.The guy to really watch though, in my opinion, is Nick Williams. Matthews ran over 70% of his routes from the slot during the first three weeks according to PFF, compared to just 31% for Taylor, 24% for Davis Tennessee Titans T-Shirt , and 16% for Sharpe. While Matthews was out during preseason, the Titans were running Williams as the first team slot receiver when the team went to 11-personnel with Davis and Sharpe or Taylor lined up outside. Matt LaFleur told the Midday 180 guys during camp that he preferred having a dedicated slot receiver rather than rolling multiple guys through that spot and Williams now stands as the only r0;truer1; slot receiver on the Titans roster. There is a real chance that he gets some serious work at that spot. Darius Jennings has consistently been getting 6 or 7 snaps on offense in addition to his heavy lifting as a key special teams player. I donr17;t think he sees a whole lot more work on offense based on Matthewsr17; departure, but her17;s just an injury away from possibly having a pretty significant role on the team now. Some will clamor for the Titans to bring in a veteran receiver, but Ir17;m not expecting them to add one. I think itr17;s more likely that they bring back someone like Deontay Burnett or Cameron Batson who already knows the offense and can add depth to the group rather than shaking up the top of the depth chart even more.My guess is the snap distribution breaks down something like thissmileyavis 80-90%Taylor 60-70%Sharpe 40-50%Williams 40-50%Jennings <10%With Vrabel telling the media that Marcus Mariota will start and r0;have no restrictionsr1; yesterday, the time is now for the young wide receivers to start producing for the Titans. After Malcolm Butler picked off Josh Johnson and housed it for the Titans, things got interesting during the post-game interactions.Josh Norman had been talking trash to the Titans all game, after every stop. And on the Titans final drive, Taylor Lewan felt that Norman was being dirty and trying to injure Derrick Henry,Lewan didnr17;t take too kindly to that. He approached Norman on the Washington bench after the game and, well Tennessee Titans Hats , take a look at what happened...Apparently, Lewan said some things that instigated Norman, such as, r0;Get the f*** out of my stadium.r1;I personally fully support Taylor Lewan. Looked like he was having a bit of trash talking fun with one of the gamer17;s biggest trash talkers, and when Norman tried to turn that into a physical fight, Lewan just laughed and walked away. I love that we have Lewan on our side. I wonder how much he charges to rent out the property he owns in Josh Normanr17;s head.If itr17;s true that Norman was trying to injure Derrick Henry, that only makes me support Lewan even more. This, of course, comes a couple weeks after Lewan played the r0;violinr1; for poor Jalen Ramsey as Ramsey submitted his bid for the 2019 Oscars.What do you think of Lewanr17;s post-game antics?
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]