UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Nauka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Trent Williams Jersey
hongwei28
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 27.09.18
Dodane dnia 10-10-2018 05:56
TAMPA Denzel Ward Color Rush Jersey , Fla. (AP) r12; Gerald McCoy says her17;s approaching his ninth training camp with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the same way he has all the others.

The six-time Pro Bowl selection really doesnr17;t feel therer17;s any reason to change because attitude is a big part of his success.

r0;I always try and stay in the rookie mindset, always willing to learn more, knowing I can learn more, and just do my best to learn more,r1; the 29-year-old defensive tackle said.

r0;Ir17;m not Gerald McCoy. Ir17;m No. 93 on a 91-man roster, trying to make the team. Once I make the team, then Ir17;ll be Gerald McCoy. r30; Until then, Ir17;m just another guy trying to make the team.r1;

Itr17;s not the first time a player of his stature has claimed the same thing, but therer17;s no disputing the 6-foot-4, 300-pound McCoyr17;s desire to get better and help the Bucs re-emerge as contenders.

Tampa Bay has missed the playoffs the past 10 seasons, the second-longest drought in the NFL behind the Cleveland Browns http://www.falconsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-calvin-ridley-jersey , who havenr17;t earned a playoff berth since 2002.

McCoy, who has 48½ career sacks and has been selected to play in six consecutive Pro Bowls, was the third overall pick in the 2010 draft.

Personal success, however, has been bittersweet.

A year ago, Tampa Bayr17;s defense ranked at or near the bottom of league rankings in several key categories, including passing, total yards and points allowed, as well as sacks and third-down efficiency.

General manager Jason Licht and coach Dirk Koetter are counting on the trend changing after upgrading around McCoy with the offseason acquisition of veteran defensive linemen Jason Pierre-Paul, Beau Allen, Vinny Curry and Mitch Unrein Authentic Alex Ovechkin Jersey , as well as first-round draft pick Vita Vea.

Pierre-Paul had 58½ sacks over the past eight seasons with the New York Giants. Allen and Curry were productive members of a deep defensive line rotation that helped the Philadelphia Eagles win the Super Bowl last winter, while Unrein was part of Denverr17;s AFC championship team five years ago. Vea was the 12th pick of the draft.

Understandably, McCoy is excited.

r0;We brought in four new guys that have all played in a Super Bowl, and three of them have won it. Thatr17;s a lot of experience. Guys who know what to do and how to do it r12; do it the right way,r1; the ninth-year pro said.

r0;Just the (defensive line) room overall is different, a lot of experience, and a lot of knowledge. Guys bouncing ideas off of each other, things your17;ve never heard before. r30; Itr17;s only just going to make us great in the long run,r1; McCoy added. r0;But, wer17;ve got a lot of work to do.r1;

Curry, who started every game for the Eagles last season Womens Sean Couturier Jersey , said the linemen are building chemistry and learning more and more about each other every day in practice.

r0;My biggest thing is Ir17;m telling everyone: winning is contagious,r1; Curry said.

r0;Itr17;s the National Football League, everybody is good,r1; Curry added. r0;It comes down to discipline and how bad do you want it.r1;

McCoy is doing his part, too.

In addition to picking the brains of the veteran newcomers, he has been spending extra time after practice helping some of the younger players trying to earn jobs.

McCoy recalls the early years of his career, when there werenr17;t any experienced defensive linemen on the team to take him under their wings.

r0;I can honestly say I had no help. When I say help, I mean guidance as far as how to play this (pro) game, at least from a defensive line standpoint,r1; McCoy said. r0;I donr17;t want any D-linemen to come through Tampa, while Ir17;m here Justin Faulk Jersey , and be able to say that. r30; I never want guys to have to experience what I did.r1;

The Dolphins may indeed keep three quarterbacks all year. But it may not be both Brock Osweiler and David Fales backing up Ryan Tannehill.

Miami has added rookie Luke Falk via a waivers claim, one day after he was released by the Titans.

The sixth-round pick from Washington State failed to stick on the roster in Tennessee. Which could mean that her17;ll get a chance to stick around, and perhaps develop, on the roster in Miami.

Itr17;s possible the Dolphins will carry four quarterbacks while evaluating Falk. At some point, though, someone likely will be gone. Of course, the odd man out quite possibly will be Falk.

But therer17;s a certain poetry in an AFC East team giving a sixth-round quarterback a chance. Especially since Falk was the 199th overall selection, like another certain AFC East quarterback of whom you may have heard.

Youth Atlanta Falcons Jerseys
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]