UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_settings' Tom Coughlin had one complaint about his first season
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Tom Coughlin had one complaint about his first season
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 20-01-2020 07:13
ORLANDO Cody Kessler Jersey , Fla. (AP)Tom Coughlin had one complaint about his first season back with the Jacksonville Jaguars: Watching games from the press box.r1;The window in front of me got messed up a few times,r1; Coughlin said Tuesday at the NFL Meetings.The 71-year-old former coach turned fiery executive might need to find a new seat, especially given the ultrahigh expectations that will follow Jacksonville into the season.After making the AFC championship game in January r11; and leading New England by 10 points in the fourth quarter before losing 24-20 r11; the Jaguars will be a popular pick to win their division and make another run to the Super Bowl.r1;Non-negotiable expectations from within,r1; Coughlin said. r1;Thatr17;s how we look at it. Our expectations are very high and anybody that comes on board has to understand therer17;s a way to accomplish what wer17;re trying to accomplish. Itr17;s through team, itr17;s through individual improvement and itr17;s through a relentless drive through team success.r1;It was the same way during Coughlinr17;s first stint in Jacksonville. Coughlin essentially built the franchise from the ground up in 1995. He was the head coach and the one voice that made every decision r11; from who threw the passes to who ran the calculator for the salary cap to what color paint was on the walls.Anyone who believes her17;s a figurehead in his return would be mistaken.He even had his hand in the Jaguars new uniforms.The team spent part of last year designing new uniforms. The revamped ones will be unveiled April 19 at the teamr17;s annual state of the franchise address. Most notably, the Jags are adding more teal to the jerseys and eliminating the two-tone helmets that had become as much a reason for ridicule in recent years as the teamr17;s woeful record. The first version of the helmet was matte black.Coughlin vetoed that color, instead opting for an old-school, shiny-black look.r1;It was just a feeling of who we are, what we represent http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-foles-jersey ,r1; Coughlin said. r1;Thatr17;s a very good look. Itr17;s a solid look. As I said at one point in time, we have some guys that will be in the Hall of Fame and the connection will be very similar as we go forward. We just wanted a little bolder statement, and I think we got it.r1;The Jaguars made a statement on the field in 2017. They won the AFC South for the first time in franchise history and earned a postseason berth for the first time in a decade.The success coincided with Coughlinr17;s return, but it was far from a coincidence.Team owner Shad Khan credited the two-time Super Bowl-winning coach with bringing some much-needed leadership to a franchise that had won 17 of 80 games across the five seasons before his return.r1;And with that comes a sense of values and a sense of expectations and ability to deliver results,r1; Khan said.Even though Coughlin has final say over all football decisions, his role alongside coach Doug Marrone and general manager Dave Caldwell has evolved.r1;I was basically on the practice field for every practice and I was in the Saturday night meetings,r1; Coughlin said. r1;I did everything just like I normally would do (as the coach). I prepared just as if I was in that spot, the coaching spot, and I would do some things. Like Doug might ask me to look at something and prepare a tape for him to look at Chris Conley Jersey , and I would do that. I enjoy all of that.r1;Winning surely helps, even in the press box.Now, the Jaguars will try to build on their success amid external expectations that havenr17;t been part of the franchise in a decade and havenr17;t been an annual occurrence since Coughlinr17;s heyday.r1;Expectations are the easy part,r1; Khan said. r1;Delivering, thatr17;s the hard part. I think whatr17;s fun going forward is itr17;s expectations, but then a high degree of confidence that wer17;re going to deliver.r1;r12; The Jacksonville Jaguars have re-signed right guard A.J. Cann to a three-year deal, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. The team needed to find a starter at the right guard and right tackle..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars re-sign guard A.J. Cann, per reportNew,252commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareJaguars re-sign guard A.J. Cann http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-tanner-lee-jersey , per reportDenny Medley-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars have re-signed right guard A.J. Cann to a three-year deal, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. The team needed to find a starter at the right guard and right tackle position and Cann slots right back in as the starting guard. The move is a bit of a surprise, as even with all the injuries on the offensive line in 2018, Cann was one of the lone healthy starters the majority of the season. The problem is that Cann simply wasnr17;t that good. He shined as a rookie starter, but never seemed to improve from there.As far as the price tag for a starting guard, thatr17;s not that much of a deal, but itr17;s not an upgrade that the team needed on the right side of the line. Then again the guard market was kind of not their in free agency and itr17;s possible there will be a rookie right tackle starting.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]