UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_settings' This will be an unpleasant power rankings for Week 10.
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor This will be an unpleasant power rankings for Week 10.
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 25-01-2019 05:48
1. Kansas City Chiefs:Congrats to the Chiefs Youth Derek Wolfe Jersey , you are the new r0;Best Teamr1; in the NFL. I debated putting the Saints up here, but the Chiefs didnr17;t do anything to warrant being leap frogged. Remember how last year everyone was saying that the Eagles would lose like they always did in the playoffs? Well, that didnr17;t happen and people keep saying the same thing about the Chiefs. Just use that for a bit of food for thought. Ir17;d love to see a Super Bowl with my #1 and #2 ranked teams.2. New Orleans Saints:Who they say gonna beat dem Saints? 3a. Los Angeles Rams:Going into the meat grinder in New Orleans is tough for everyone, but its what championship teams do! This was the first zit on the Ramsr17; face. And donr17;t look now, but you have the Chiefs in 2 weeks. 3b. New England Patriots: Notice they arenr17;t #4 which would be a drop in the rankings when like the Chiefs, they didnr17;t do anything to warrant that. I canr17;t put them ahead of the Rams, but I canr17;t put them behind the rams (even though a r16;br17; means theyr17;re behind). Oh well, maybe the rams win 51 of 100 games and thatr17;s why.5. Carolina Panthers:The Panthers are for real. This team is getting crazy scary at just the right time. They have 2 of their last 3 games against the Saints for what will surely be the division crown.6. Los Angeles Chargers:This team is without a doubt one of the hottest teams in all of football. While I donr17;t think theyr17;ll catch the Chiefs unless the Chiefs forget how to play football, I do firmly believe this team is in the playoffs as a wildcard and will knock off either the Patriots or the Steelers. 7. Pittsburgh Steelers:Going into Baltimore, which is your primary divisional rival is no easy task. Why are they behind the Chargers? Simple, because I just picked the Chargers to beat them in January.8. Green Bay Packers: Whatr17;s a crying shame is that they have the best QB in all of football (maybe. See Patrick Mahomes), but his talents are being wasted on a below average team. Ir17;ve said it before and Ir17;ll say it again, If Aaron Rogers was on the Denver Broncos, the Broncos would be 9-0 right now and an absolute juggernaut. Hell, the AFC West would have the top 3 teams in the playoffs like they did only a handful of years ago.9. Minnesota Vikings:Congrats, you beat the Lions. Yippee. Cousins is ok, but he also has the shortest throwing distance for passes in the NFL, which means her17;s barely tossing the ball beyond the line of scrimmage, which is why he has a 70% completion rate. Again, stats donr17;t tell the whole story. Who you rather have, Cousins or Brees? Because even Case Keenum has more passing yards than Brees! 10. Baltimore Ravens: The Ravens remind me a lot of the Jaguars right now. I just donr17;t know if theyr17;re broken as badly or not. They can beat anyone, but lose to anyone. And itr17;s not like losing to the Steelers is bad, it happens, but I just canr17;t put my finger on the pulse of this team.11. Houston Texans:I hope John Elway and Vance Joseph listened to Demaryius Thomasr17;s interview on 760 O&B. It basically confirms what all the fans have known: This coaching staff is a huge problem. 12. Washington Redskins:This team fell victim to what the Falcons SHOULD look like week in and week out. I hope they make adjustments or theyr17;ll quickly see this division slip through their fingers. 13. Philadelphia Eagles:Lets hope they used their bye week to tweak some things and find their winning ways.14. Atlanta Falconssmileyid you see that pounding they put on the Redskins? Thatr17;s what the Falcons were suppose to look like this year. They have all the firepower and weapons http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/authentic-todd-davis-jersey , they just struggle with putting it all together at the same time.15. Chicago Bears:The Bears have their moments, and this was definitely one of them. Theyr17;re scary and could very likely be a playoff team.16. Cincinnati Bengals:Bye week means they were unable to disappoint their fanbase.17. Seattle Seahawks:The reason why franchise QBs are so crucial to have was made apparent in this game. When you have one, the first 59 mins matter, but they can be overcome by a singular player. So close at home, but alas, the Chargers were just better.18. Denver Broncos:Well, if the Broncos want to get the highest draft pick possible, you keep Vance Joseph employed. DT ripped the team without ripping the team. He was simply talking truths. And when your coaching staff is so inept and rigid that you refuse to listen to your players, well, you see what happens. 3-6 at their bye week. For some they say r0;they could be 6-3r1;, to others, they could say r0;they could be 1-8.r1; This team has ALL THE PIECES to be a contender. They lack innovative coaching and of course a QB. The problem is, that I have no idea who a better coach would be? Whor17;s available thatr17;s worth a damn? Do you bring in a re-tread? Do you go the hot coordinator way? Both are scary as hell. But you might as well keep VJ throughout the year so the Broncos donr17;t get that r0;new coachr1; bump by winning an extra game or two.19. Miami Dolphins:If only Adam Gase was available to be the Broncos coach. Ir17;d snatch him up in a heartbeat. 20. Tennessee Titans:Nice victory against the Cowboys. They arenr17;t world beaters, but theyr17;re a solid outing. 21. Jacksonville Jaguarssmileyid the Jaguars make adjustments to fix their team? Or are they still broken? The bye week provides zero answers, but this next weekr17;s game should. 22. Cleveland Browns:Bruce Arians said her17;d come out of retirement for the Brownsr17; job. Is that a good idea or bad idea though? 23. Detroit Lions:r0;Mamma said that if you have nothing nice to say, then donr17;t say anything.r1; 24. Indianapolis Colts:So many bye weeks in the NFL. I do wish theyr17;d space them out and add another week to the season. Anyways, Andrew Luck is heating up. I think the Colts should have tried for DT, but oh well. Maybe they donr17;t want to win the division? Irsay must be on a bender. 25. Dallas Cowboys:Amari Cooper caught a TD, but there wasnr17;t much more excitement in the house that Jerry built. Which kinda sums up their season. 26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Ir17;m not sure what in the world is going on in Tampa Bay. Maybe itr17;s all the delicious Cuban food, but they seem to put up points regardless of who is back there taking snaps. 27. New York Jets:Six points? Six? Do you really need to say anything more than that? Last yearr17;s team was better than this yearr17;s team, and thatr17;s scary going forward. They better hope Darnald microwaves in a hurry.28. Buffalo Bills:Ah, Buffalo, the team who forgot how to play football.29. Arizona Cardinals:Mercifully the bye week came, which means they didnr17;t lose a game. They didnr17;t win a game either Justin Simmons Jersey , but at least they didnr17;t lose a game. Ir17;m less and less impressed with Josh Rosen as the weeks go bye. 30. New York Giants:Stay the course New York, and your17;ll find yourself picking #2 again to get your QB of the future, unless Chucky jettisons Derek Carr. 31. San Francisco 49ers:And the next r0;hot free agent QB to be overpaidr1; is.... Nick Mullens? Who? 32. Oakland Raiders:This team quit on their coach, on their team, and on their fans. Any time a team is seen laughing at how pathetic they are on the sidelines during the game and then playing like they donr17;t give a ^&$!, itr17;s a sign that they are already booking their offseason vacation plans. 1-15 until they arenr17;t! According to NFL Networkr17;s Ian Rapoport, the Denver Broncos have traded wide receiver Demaryius Thomas to the Houston Texans for a 4th round selection. They also swapped 7th round picks in the 2019 draft as well. The Texans were in need of a wide receiver after they lost Will Fuller for the year with a torn ACL. Now they will pair Thomas with All-Pro wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins in Houston and give DeShaun Watson two big targets as they make a postseason push. For the Broncos, they get a 4th round selection to help in their likely impending offseason rebuild of the roster as well as some cap space to add players in the offseason. This also will give the second-round pick, rookie wide receiver Courtland Sutton a starting role moving forward with the team. The team apparently believes he is a star in the making and has flashed that potential ever since he has put on a Broncos uniform. So look for him to have a big second half for the Broncos. As for Thomas, the former first-round pick by the Broncos played 9 total seasons for the Broncos and put up some impressive numbers during that span. He totaled 665 receptions for 9,055 yards, and 60 touchdowns during that span. He had multiple memorable plays during that span, but none bigger than his 80-yard walk off touchdown reception against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the playoffs. As said above, look for promising rookie Courtland Sutton to take over in Thomasr17;s starting role going forward. He was already eating into his snaps and playing a good amount so his role will only grow going forward. Also look for fellow rookie wide receiver DaeSean Hamilton to get more reps once he returns from his knee injury. Another name to keep an eye on is Tim Patrick. The big wide receiver has looked good in short stints this season and could earn more playing time going forward with Thomas now gone and Hamilton sidelined. In hearing John Elway speak, you could tell it was a tough business decision that hade to be made.r0;Demaryius had an incredible run here and we canr17;t thank him enough for everything her17;s meant to the Broncos,r1; Elway said on Tuesday. r0;He developed into an elite player over the years, establishing himself as one NFLr17;s most productive, consistent and reliable wide receivers. D.T. was a big part of so many wins and memorable moments as a Bronco. Although itr17;s tough to end this chapter, wer17;re excited about the talent we have at the wide receiver position and wish Demaryius all the best with the Texans.r1;President & CEO Joe Ellis went a step further and mentioned the Broncos Ring of Fame in terms of how important Demaryius Thomas has been to the franchise. r0;Demaryius will always be part of the Denver Broncos family,r1; Ellis said. r0;He was a special player for this organization during a very special time for the Broncos and our fans. Wer17;re proud of all Demaryius accomplished on the field while also very quietly doing some outstanding work in the community, representing the team with class and humility. We look forward to honoring D.T. one day as a Ring of Famer and appreciate his many contributions to the Broncos.r1;In the end, this is a goodbye to one of the Broncos best wide receivers in their history and a hopefully the beginning to a great career for Courtland Sutton.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]