Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Nauka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor The purpose is the majority cheap RS gold
mmogomlb
Użytkownik

Miejscowość: New York
Data rejestracji: 06.05.20
Dodane dnia 06-05-2020 09:18
The purpose is the majority cheap RS gold of the runescape participant base are individuals who quit Rs already and only came back because they published a version of the runescape game without all the bullshit. Should they add it into osrs of course you'll find some who will stay like RS3 but a HUGE amount of the runescape player base has.

This is what is going to make me stop after I finished my last quests. I really wanted to get into the easier high-level Bosses but I simply cant stand fighting against the combat system and shifting that much (and also to grind the cash for the switches)1 or 2 switches for more complicated bosses is okay but in my opinion its becoming ridiculous.Also the tick system cost me some nerves on reduced level bosses so I really agree with your view.

I truly enjoyed challenging bosses in similar matches but I want to lern them in RS at this moment.I somehow constantly come back to rs to research new articles, do the new quests an kill a few lower lvl bosses for the sake of nostalgia and fun but sadly I cant stand the battle system for higher level PvM which is sad since I would like to test it but with my limited time I think im better off by moving and enjoying other games and come back in 1 year to make the new quests and try out the new things (which should not be what jagex needs runescape players to perform ).

Osrs has bonds, sure. However, you can't buy xp such OSRS Gold as on RS3. Those people buying bonds would have bought it. I restarted RS3 on a primary with no single DG flooring and that I obtained 1-89 DG from last week's event. In addition, I have 55 summoning and 50 Ability SOLELY from mtx without running a lap or touching a charm. Everyone I login I get shit on by mtx offers and it pushes me away. It sucks knowing people irl can just dump cash to the runescape game and have everything easier and faster. It is no fair.

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here: https://www.rsgoldfast.com/
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]