List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Nauka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor The NFL and EA are equally scammy companies
MMOexpshop
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 04.05.20
Dodane dnia 06-05-2020 02:14
Im not trying to start a war or hurt. But this is like the 20th madden game and also to me personally the movement still seems terrible. The audience looks terrible. The graphics generally look very bad along with the animations appear cheap. I expected more from a billion dollar franchise pumping out game after game. And there it is. Rights to making Madden 20 coins game about the US sport with no competition. Either you play EA's bullshit or do not play (nearly ) anything NFL related in any way. There is no option for consumers. It is suffocating.

And nothing can change because the NFL and EA make a ton of money off of those products. Even if a large chunk of the gaming world does not like EA or play Madden it's probably still insanely profitable and relatively inexpensive to maintain churning out.I feel I should set for anyone unfamiliar with it that IFAF stands for the International Federation of American Football.Even if there were competition, there's no guarantee it would be better. Look at 2K when they had baseball or perhaps EA with NBA Live. They churned out the games.

Somebody (2k sports) needs to create an"open source" football game engine, where people are able to personalize everything in Madden and discuss rosters, trademarks, players, stadiums, etc.And the NFL would Sue, like how City of Heroes obtained hailed as you may use the character creator to generate someone's IP.Which soccer game lets you fully customize and share logos, players, and stadiums since the EA has had exclusive rights? Backbreaker and All Professional 2K8 had pretty robust customization options and enabled downloading rosters/logos. Both marketed like garbage. Unless it's got the NFL Shield directly on the box, Folks don't care.

Backbreaker was not a great match overall... (even if it had NFL licensing).All Pro 2K8 lacked some features that many anticipated to buy Mut 20 coins from 2K5 and therefore was not a great game all around. However there's a community that shares and still makes roster updates. A game needs to be made before anyone will care about the customizability. Madden is a brand with lots of momentum, but I do not think that it's indestructible given how so many people have Madden over the years since their exclusivity. A game should have the Shield on it. There were plenty of soccer franchises in 1990s and early 2000s, there's a reason just.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]