UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_settings' The Chiefs led by 14 points
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor The Chiefs led by 14 points
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 24-12-2019 03:18
in the fourth quarter at home against the Chargers on Thursday night Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey , but they didnr17;t wind up with a win.Two touchdowns and a two-point conversion made the Chargers 29-28 winners and left the Chiefs at risk of losing the AFC West title after being ahead of the Chargers all season. Blame for that failure can be laid on the defense for not stopping the Chargers and on the offense for failing to run down the clock after the first Chargers touchdown, but Chiefs head coach Andy Reid wasnr17;t looking to point fingers after the game.r0;As long as we learn from it, thatr17;s the important thing right now,r1; Reid said, via ESPN.com. r0;You donr17;t take anything for granted at home or anywhere else. You have to bear down. r30; The best thing we can do is learn from it and make ourselves a better football team.r1;Itr17;s not a new lesson for the Chiefs http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-justin-jones-jersey , although they usually wait until the playoffs to blow big leads. They lost at home to the Titans last year after leading 21-3 at halftime and led the Colts 38-10 on the way to a 45-44 loss in 2013.The Chiefs will be back in the playoffs this year, but Thursday night did little to suggest that the result of that trip will be any better than past seasons. COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP) r12; Antonio Gates was back practicing with the Los Angeles Chargers on Wednesday and getting ready for the opener against Kansas City.Itr17;s a situation neither party thought they would be in again back in April, when the organization said during the NFL draft that it was moving on from Gates after 15 seasons. But due to an injury to Hunter Henry, the Chargers signed Gates to a one-year deal Monday.r0;I figured they moved on Womens Kyzir White Jersey , but as time went by things went on that were uncontrollable and it kind of became more realistic that I would have an opportunity to come back,r1; Gates said Wednesday. r0;At the end of the day, the business side always has a certain effect. I wanted to be here. Our goals were the same and thatr17;s what it came down to.r1;Rumors about the Chargers starr17;s return had been around since late May, when Henry suffered a knee injury that is likely to sideline him for the season. After going through the preseason, the Chargers decided to bring back Gates.Gates said he did receive calls from other teams during the offseason Virgil Green Jersey , but nothing materialized.r0;I had no one that would interest me more than the Chargers. I just needed to see how it would all play out,r1; he said.Philip Rivers, who lobbied for the tight endr17;s return after Henryr17;s injury, said it has felt like Gates never left.r0;It is like he has been here all the offseason workouts and training camp,r1; Rivers said.That may be what it feels like http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-pouncey-jersey , but coach Anthony Lynn still needs to get a gauge on Gatesr17; conditioning before making any decisions on whether he plays Sunday.Even Gates acknowledges that his age and missing offseason workouts are added hurdles to get over.r0;Ir17;ve always been optimistic about playing in a game whether I was injured or not. With that being said where it depends on how I feel,r1; he said. r0;You still have to get through the rust plus the first game is still intense and nervous. I still have to go out there and get in shape. You canr17;t duplicate playing in a game.r1;One thing that isnr17;t affected at all is the chemistry between Rivers and Gates. The two have connected for 87 touchdowns, making them the second-most prolific duo in NFL history.The 38-year old Gates is the teamr17;s career leader in receptions (927), yards (11,508) and touchdowns (114) Womens Isaac Rochell Jersey , but his production in the Chargersr17; offense had declined over the past three seasons. He was targeted only 52 times last season and had 30 receptions for 316 yards and three touchdowns. All of those were his lowest totals since his rookie season in 2003.Gatesr17; 30 receptions are more than double what starting tight end Virgil Green had last year when he was with Denver. The eight-year veteranr17;s career high for receptions is 22 in 2016.The addition of Gates should also allow the Chargers to run more two tight-end sets, something they were unlikely to do without him. The only other tight end on the roster is Sean Culkin, a second-year player who was on the field for 11 offensive plays in two games last season.r0;I think it can be a crazy situation,r1; Green said about being paired with Gates. r0;We can do some great things. I think it is very beneficial especially just being out there to take over some of the love. One guy might be hanged up and you put another guy in there with no fallout.r1;
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]