List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Nauka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor The bye week is over and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers returned to One Buc Place today
liny195
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 19.10.18
Dodane dnia 04-12-2018 01:56
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Womens T-Shirt , as they begin to prepare for the Atlanta Falcons. Of course, division games are never easy, but with Atlanta desperately needing a win to keep their season alive, it will be even more difficult for Tampa Bay to ge a win on the road this week. In most cases, divisional matchups usually come down to the fourth quarter, so Tampa Bay will need to play 60 minutes of football. Not 45, not 30, not 25, but a full 60 minute game if they want to improve to 3-2, and more importantly, 2-0 in the division. It sort of feels like the bye week came at the perfect time for the Buccaneers. After the loss to Chicago, many fans were jumping off the ledge Tampa Bay Buccaneers Hats , but the early bye week gave them an opportunity to review what went wrong and hopefully fix it, or at least adjust in some capacity. Head Coach Dirk Koetter spoke to the media today following practice and commented on what he did during the bye week to improve this football team.r0;As a coaching staff, when you look at everything, your17;re going to look at until you think your17;ve got it figured out r11; whether you do or you donr17;t. Your17;re going to try to. Wer17;ll try to implement some things that we did,r1; Koetter said. r0;Ir17;m not going to really come out and say what they are, but wer17;ll try to implement some things and get them ready for this week in Atlanta.r1;They not only needed to figure out what went wrong, but they need to implement new things this week. We wonr17;t know what that is until Sunday, but something had to be done, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Koetter implemented an interesting tactic this past week that will only benefit this team moving forward. Before the players went on their mini-vacation, he asked each guy to give some feedback on the first four games of the season and how they can improve in certain aspects. This is an excellent idea by a coach who is realistically coaching for his job this season. r0;In a couple of areas. Ir17;m not going to tell you the areas, but just some areas that I felt like I wanted to see. When your17;re a college coach and guys arenr17;t leaving town, you from time-to-time meet with every guy on your team. Well Tampa Bay Buccaneers Womens Hoodie , I didnr17;t have time with everybody leaving last Tuesday for six days to meet with every guy,r1; Koetter said. r0;I put together just a very short thing that I asked the guys to give me some feedback and they did an awesome job. I really appreciate their honesty because sometimes honesty can be self-defeating r11; make yourself look bad r11; but I appreciate their honesty. The communication I think both ways r11; player-coach, coach-player r11; was good.r1;I donr17;t recall ever hearing this strategy from Koetter and his staff, but it should help. With that being said, it once again comes down to coaches adjusting to the recommendations and playing to their players strengths. If the same sort of defense is called against Atlanta, expect similar results that wer17;ve seen through the first four games of the season.Wer17;ve seen it time and time again on defense and their failure to adjust, but Ir17;m sure the comment cards were long and detailed for defensive coordinator Mike Smith. Letr17;s see if Koetter and company will respond to the comment cards so the Buccaneers can get their 2018 season back on track. Tampa Bay is coming off a 30-27 loss on Monday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The team simply couldnr17;t overcome the four turnovers in the first half. For a couple minutes in the fourth quarter, it looked like r0;Fitzmagicr1; was about to break the internet, but the comeback fell just short.With Jameis Winston returning from suspension today, the big question surrounding the Buccaneers, is r0;who will be their starting quarterback come Sunday at Chicago?r1; As expected, Head Coach Dirk Koetter didnr17;t give any clues during his day after press conference regarding the teamr17;s quarterback situation. r0;Itr17;s great to see Jameis back in the building and he was here early and working hard. He assured me that he was ready to go Womens Customized Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys , which I donr17;t doubt that for a minute,r1; Koetter said. r0;We know what we are going to do, both guys know what we are going to do. I hope everyone can appreciate that it doesnr17;t do us any good to tell our opponents what we are going to do.r1;Itr17;s a tough call for the staff to make. Fitzpatrick, is the only quarterback in history to throw for 400 yards in three straight games, but Jameis Winston gives this team the best chance to win football games. I would lean towards starting Fitz right now because of how well he is playing, but Winston can not ride the bench for the next month. He needs to be the week six starter, at the latest. One positive for the Buccaneers last night was the performance of rookie cornerback Carlton Davis III. Davis, was matched up against arguably the best receiver in the NFL for much of the night in Antonio Brown. Koetter came away impressed with Davis and sees the progression from week one.r0;First off, I though Carlton Davis was outstanding in the game. I think for the guys he was having to cover, he showed no fear, the game wasnr17;t too big for him,r1; Koetter said. r0;He played a lot of press coverage and got right up in their face.r1;With the season-ending injury to Chris Conte www.buccaneerscheapshops.com , the Buccaneers will likely have three rookie players starting every week in the secondary, so there will absolutely be growing pains with this secondary. On the other side of the spectrum, one negative game note was that Tampa Bay was simply not productive on the kick return game. The Steelers were forcing Tampa Bay to run it back and they failed every time. It feels like itr17;s been a franchise long problem for this team, and they havenr17;t been able to figure out how to get that consistent return man. The Buccaneers currently rank last in the league in kick returns. Koetter acknowledged the problem today. r0;We were very poor in that last night. Our biggest issue last night was that our returner and blockers werenr17;t on the same page,r1; Koetter said. r0;We were blocking one way and returning it the other and thatr17;s just not going to work. That was disappointing and obviously Pittsburgh challenged us to bring the ball out.r1;You can understand a miscommunication on a kickoff here or there, but for it to happen every time last night, and seemingly every game, is a bit concerning and something that needs to be corrected moving forward. Teams will continue to do what the Steelers did to them last night until Tampa proves it can counter back.It will be a short week for Tampa Bay in terms of recovery time, but the team will travel to Soldier Field to take on the Chicago Bears on Sunday at 1pm. Time will tell on who is the starting quarterback, as well as if the issues from this week will be corrected during practice.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]