UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.43' for table 'fusion_settings' swept the three-game s
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.43' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor swept the three-game s
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 28-06-2018 04:37
EDMONTON Ravens Mark Andrews Jersey , Alberta (AP) Connor Hellebuyck deflected credit as easily as he turned aside the Edmonton Oilers.

Hellebuyck made 35 saves for his third shutout of the season and Kyle Connor and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist in the Winnipeg Jetsr17; 5-0 victory over the Oilers on Sunday.

r1;Our defensemen have been so good all year,r1; Hellebuyck said. r1;They keep it to the outside and they let me see shots, theyr17;re not getting too many deflections against me. Those things are small details Bills Russell Bodine Jersey , but theyr17;re huge and I think that makes the biggest difference.r1;
Article continues below ...
Marko Dano, Blake Wheeler and Mathieu Perreault also scored. The Jets have won three in a row and are 5-1-1 in their last seven games.

r1;There were very few times where we were caught on the wrong side of the puck,r1; Wheeler said. r1;We were trying not to let their top guys get top speed going Cheap Jason Sanders Jersey , trying not to let them play with a lot of time and space.r1;

Cam Talbot made 33 saves for Edmonton. The Oilers have dropped three straight.

r1;We were outworked, simple as that,r1; Oilers coach Todd McLellan said. r1;When your17;re out-worked Authentic Carlos Correa Jersey , out-hustled, out-skated, out-grinded and out-committed Authentic Derek Holland Jersey , the rest isnr17;t going to be in place. Thatr17;s the biggest disappointment for me.

r1;Itr17;s concerning. Especially playing at home at this time of the year when we had something good going. Pre-Christmas we were on a roll and felt good about ourselves. But that doesnr17;t happen automatically, you have to show up and at least attempt to out-work the other team. We had none of that today.r1;

Winnipeg scored on its first shot of the game r11; at 2:34 of the first period. Matt Hendricks set up Dano at the side of the net for a tap-in. Dano had been a healthy scratch for the previous 30 games.

r1;You feel for the guy, her17;s worked so hard Jihad Ward Super Bowl LI Jersey , he has such positive attitude and her17;s a great team player and I was very happy he was able to get one tonight,r1; Hellebuyck said.

Winnipeg made it 2-0 with seven minutes remaining in the opening period when Connor stripped the puck deep in Oilersr17; territory and sent it out front to Wheeler for his 11th goal of the season.

The Jets padded their lead 11 minutes into the middle period when Connor tipped in Patrik Lainer17;s power-play shot.

Winnipeg added another with 2.5 seconds left in the second when a giveaway led to a goal by Little.

Perreault made it 5-0 in the third on a power play.

NOTES: The Jets swept the three-game season series. r30; The Oilers are 0-11-4 on New Yearr17;s Eve since 1985.

UP NEXT:

Jets: At Colorado on Tuesday night.

Oilers: Host Los Angeles on Tuesday night.
. Womens Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey , Martin Perez Jersey Womens , Authentic Womens Breeland Speaks Jersey , Cheap Andrew Wiggins Jersey ,
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]