UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_settings' Odell Beckham’s frustration shows after Giants’ latest loss His team is 1-3.
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.6' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Gramatyka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Odell Beckham’s frustration shows after Giants’ latest loss His team is 1-3.
liny195
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 19.10.18
Dodane dnia 19-11-2018 07:46
On top of which http://www.authenticsnewyorkgiants.com/cheap-aldrick-rosas-jersey , the spectacular impact plays New York Giants star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has routinely made throughout his career have been nowhere to be found so far this season.After Sundayr17;s 33-18 loss to the New Orleans Saints, during which Beckham had 7 receptions for 60 yards, Beckhamr17;s frustrations were apparent.r0;Ir17;m doing everything I can. I put my all into this. I have sacrificed everything, especially coming into this year. I have sacrificed and made personal changes, doing all I can to be the best teammate and bring everything that I can every Sunday,r1; a discouraged Beckham said after Sundayr17;s loss. r0;Itr17;s disappointing when you have to leave like this. You work way too hard five or six days a week for 60 minutes of football. I hate to get out there and waste those 60 minutes.r1;Beckhamr17;s return to health, the drafting of Saquon Barkley and the rebuilding of the offensive line were expected to result in an offensive resurgence for the Giants.It hasnr17;t happened.The Giants have still not scored 30 points in a game since the 2015 season finale, coached by Tom Coughlin. In all three of their losses this season they havenr17;t even reached the 20-point plateau. They have 73 points in four games, an average of 18.25.Beckham has 30 catches, a pace that would net him a career-high 120 for the season. He has no touchdowns, though, and the same number of game-changing impact plays. He is averaging a career-worst 11.03 yards per catch.Sunday, Beckham had two catches for -4 yards at the half. Quarterback Eli Manning overthrew him twice when he had separation http://www.authenticsnewyorkgiants.com/cheap-janoris-jenkins-jersey , including once on a fairly deep sideline route. He went to the locker room before halftime to receive IV fluids.Beckham seemed despondent at times during the game. Unusual for the seemingly always energetic Beckham, he was often spotted on the sidelines sitting or standing quietly by himself.r0;I didnr17;t sense frustration, I saw a competitive guy, keeping himself in it,r1; said coach Pat Shurmur. r0;We all know her17;s competitive, and he wants to win and he wants to do anything he can to help us.r1;Beckham, of course, was asked for his thoughts on the struggling offense.r0;It seems like it shouldnr17;t be this hard, but it is. We have to come out with that energy that we had last week [vs. the Houston Texans],r1; Beckham said. r0;Like I said, everybody has to be hitting, itr17;s not one person doing this, it has to be everybody. Itr17;s a team sport Color Rush Riley Dixon Jersey , so we just have to pull together.r1;Why hasnr17;t Beckham, as he has done so often in the past, been able to turn short catches into big plays?r0;I donr17;t know, I just have to get in there and watch the film. Itr17;s one play away still, I have been getting double and triple teamed for the past five years, nothing has changed,r1; he said. r0;Safeties over the top, linebackers dropping. Like I said, itr17;s really about all the pieces coming together.r1;So, what is his frustration level?r0;I donr17;t have a Richter scale of where the frustration level is,r1; he said. r0;Itr17;s definitely frustrating, you put your all into this, like I said. Itr17;s one game we lost Color Rush Landon Collins Jersey , you have to put your hard hat on and go back to work tomorrow.r17;Giants injury news, 10/3: r0;More guys out there practicingr1; Wednesday New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur said Wednesday that reinforcements could be on the way r12; at least for the Giantsr17; defense r12; as they prepare for Sundayr17;s Week 5 game vs. the Carolina Panthers.r0;Looks like wer17;re gonna get more guys out there practicing today,r1; Shurmur said. r0;I donr17;t know what that will mean for the game, but wer17;ll have more guys out there.r1;Linebacker Olivier Vernon (high ankle sprain) has yet to play this season. Cornerback Eli Apple has missed the last two games. Both practiced on a limited basis. Wide receiver/kickoff returner Cody Latimer (knee) sat out last weekr17;s game. He was also limitedWide receiver Sterling Shepard wonr17;t practice Wednesday because he r0;had a little thing [cyst]r1; taken off his back, according to Shurmur. The coach said Shepard will be ready to go later in the week.Damon Harrison (knee) also did not practice. Last week, the run-stuffing nose tackle only practiced on Friday before playing against the Saints.r0;When you have a fresh body that has talent, skill and ability as a pass rusher it helps your defense, so certainly adding him back to the mix will help,r1; Shurmur said of Vernon. r0;A better player on the field is a good thing.r1;Week 6 Injury ReportPlayerPositionInjuryTues.Wed.Game StatusPlayerPositionInjuryTues.Wed.Game Status
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]