UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.43' for table 'fusion_settings' ng isn’t easy in the NFL a
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.43' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor ng isn’t easy in the NFL a
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 09-07-2018 02:32
TAMPA Youth Kemoko Turay Jersey , Fla. (AP) Free agent defensive tackle Beau Allen is eager to make a difference for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The former Philadelphia run-stopper signed a three-year, $15 million contract Thursday and has no qualms about leaving the reigning NFL champion Eagles to join a team that hasnr17;t made the playoffs in a decade.

Allen said her17;s excited about the challenge of doing his part to help the Bucs get better.
Article continues below ...
r1;We won the Super Bowl in Philadelphia, but it wasnr17;t all roses before that. We had tough seasons, too,r1; the fifth-year pro said.

r1;Ir17;m not afraid of work at all,r1; Allen added. r1;Thatr17;s why Ir17;m here.r1;

The 26-year-old tackle comes to the Bucs after spending the first four seasons of his career as part of a strong interior rotation with the Eagles, who led the league in rushing defense in 2017, limiting opponents to 79.2 yards per game on the ground.

The Bucs Arden Key Jersey Raiders , by comparison, ranked 23rd against the run, allowing 117.5 yards per game.

r1;Stopping the run is a huge part of the game, and thatr17;s one thing we did really well in Philadelphia last year,r1; Allen said.

r1;We were the No. 1 run defense and I think, to toot my own horn a little bit, I was a big part of that,r1; he added. r1;We had a lot of good defensive lineman Youth Jordan Whitehead Jersey , a lot of good defensive players r30; so that went into it as well.r1;

With Tampa Bay, the 6-foot-3, 327-pound Allen fills a need for interior help created by the release of underperforming tackle Chris Baker and loss of veteran Clinton McDonald, who became an unrestricted free agent.

Allen, who is excited about playing alongside six-time Pro Bowl tackle Gerald McCoy, entered the NFL as a seventh-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2014. He appeared in 63 games, with eight starts, and had two sacks and 10 tackles for losses over the past four seasons.

r1;I pride myself on playing a pretty specific brand of football that did well for me in Philadelphia Mike Hughes Jersey Vikings ,r1; he said. r1;I consider myself a tough, dependable, consistent guy. I think thatr17;s one thing (Tampa Bay) liked about me, and thatr17;s one thing thatr17;s not going to change.r1;

The Bucs went 5-11 last season, missing the playoffs for the 10th consecutive season.

The Eagles won their first Super Bowl title, however Allen hasnr17;t forgotten what it took to get there.

r1;Donr17;t get me wrong, winning isnr17;t easy in the NFL at all. It takes a lot of blood, sweat and tears Brian O'Neill Jersey Vikings , a lot of effort and a lot of dirty work that a lot of people donr17;t really realize,r1; Allen said.

r1;Ir17;m excited to be in a place that when you go through those tough times and you work and then you get the rewards in the success of winning, it makes it that much better,r1; he added. r1;Ir17;m not afraid of that. r30; Ir17;m really excited about the opportunity and the challenge.r1;

r12;
. Adidas Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey , Adidas Ryan Kesler Jersey , Authentic Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey , Womens Dontae Johnson Jersey ,
Autor RE: ng isn’t easy in the NFL a
darrendemers12
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 14.07.18
Dodane dnia 14-07-2018 09:33
The former Philadelphia run-stopper signed a three-year, $15 million contract Thursday and has no qualms about leaving the reigning NFL champion Eagles to join a team that hasnr17;t made the playoffs in a decade. the-medical-s.com , medical-bargains.com , institutes-of-health.info , servicespublic-health.info , panel-of-medical.info , the-medical-s.info , medical-bargains.info , healthcentereddentistrynw.com , future-of-health-now.com , northfloridahomehealthcare.com , healthyhipchick.com , healthsourceofftwaynenw.com , womenshealth7.com , stepsforhealthyliving.com , momandfitness.com
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]