UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.2' for table 'fusion_settings' gles guard J.R. Sims trapped
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.2' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor gles guard J.R. Sims trapped
carrie567
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 23.04.19
Dodane dnia 23-04-2019 09:39
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Wayne Taylor had no intention of racing again when he climbed out of the cockpit following his last start in the Rolex 24 at Daytona four years ago. Then he was given a rare opportunity to race with sons Ricky and Jordan. The 58-year-old Taylor will briefly end his retirement Saturday to drive one stint in the No. 10 Wayne Taylor Racing Corvette in the twice-around-the-clock endurance race at Daytona International Speedway. Hes part of a four-driver lineup that includes his sons and team co-owner Max Angelelli. "Im doing this because Im able to be with my kids, and with Max, and Id probably never have this opportunity again," Taylor said. "How many people get this chance? Its amazing. For the family, it is truly an amazing thing and something later in life we will be able to talk about and it will never be able to be taken from me, irrespective of the result." The chance came about late last season when Angelelli saw Ricky Taylor struggling in his first season driving for Spirit of Daytona. Ricky and Angelelli had been teammates for three seasons before Ricky moved on, and younger brother, Jordan, filled the seat. While Jordan and Angelelli were on their way to the Grand-AM drivers championship, Ricky wasnt having much success. So Angelelli offered to step aside this year r12; hell drive only in the four endurance races r12; to give his seat to Ricky and allow the brothers a chance to race as teammates. "Max was the one who brought it up midyear last year when Ricky was having a rough year," Jordan said. "We were having such a good year, and it was hard to see Ricky having such a bad year and Max said You know, Im OK to step out of the car next year if you want to have him join Jordan. Once that kind of started it, everyone got excited about the idea." It was a selfless gesture by Angelelli, who was a co-driver with Wayne Taylor for their 2005 Rolex victory. Wayne Taylor also won the race in 1996, and his boys r12; who are now 24 and 22 r12; celebrated wildly in Victory Lane. "Max and I have been together for a long time, we won championships and races together and the 24 Hours together, and hes like a big brother to the boys," Wayne said. "When there was a possibility that Ricky could come back, and prior to that the boys never ever wanted to drive together but they do now, Max came to me and said Wayne, I know this is difficult for you, but let me make this easy for you: I am going to step aside to put Ricky in the car. "It was amazing. I dont think Id have ever gone to him and asked him. I may have, but he brought it up. It made it a lot easier." For Ricky, theres a lot of pressure in returning to the team that not only won the driver championship in Grand-AM last season r12; the series merged with American Le Mans this year to create the unified Tudor United SportsCar Championship r12; but the team also finished second in the 24 Hours last season. Angelelli and Wayne Taylor were vocal last year in that Chevrolet was at a disadvantage to BMW, and the Corvettes seem to have the speed edge this year. Its got some believing the Wayne Taylor entry could be a race favourite should they go the distance. "Weve all been answering lots of questions about what its like driving together r12; past that, its probably the biggest 24-hour Ive ever done," Ricky Taylor said. "Im driving with Jordan, really, for the first time but, after three test sessions, it already seems like weve been teammates for a whole year. Its a cool feeling for us to hand the car off to each other." The verdict is still out on how it feels for Wayne Taylor. Hes not used to being the slowest driver on the team, and while having both his boys in his car seems ideal, hes not certain his blood pressure can take it over the course of an entire season. "It is so stressful," he admitted. "It is so incredibly stressful when it is your kids. When it is one, you are so stressed and then they get out of the car and turn it over to another driver and you get time to relax. Now I have both of them and there will be no time to relax. But to have them both together, wanting to race as teammates, I guess its living a dream, you know?" Miguel Layun Jersey . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Jose de Jesus Corona Jersey . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially. http://www.mexiconationalshop.us/Guillermo-Ochoa-Mexico-Jersey-Soccer/. Thats the feeling that eight Canadian Football League teams are experiencing right now in advance of the expansion draft to stock the Ottawa Redblacks. Mexico Jerseys . Winnipeg trailed by five points in the final minute when quarterback Drew Willy completed a 13-play, 75-yard drive with Feoli-Gudinos 18-yard touchdown catch on third down to lift the Bombers to a 34-33 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night. Marco Fabian Jersey ., will experience this week. A year in which the Canadian curling championship has been pushed forward a week to accommodate the Winter Olympics was deemed the perfect chance to stage the event in Montreal for the first time since 1979.DURHAM, N.C. -- Eastern Michigan isnt undefeated against Duke anymore. The Eagles simply couldnt keep the ninth-ranked Blue Devils off the boards in an 82-59 loss Saturday. This was just the second meeting between the schools -- the Earl Boykins-led Eagles upset Duke in the first round of the 1996 NCAA tournament -- and Eastern Michigans struggles on the glass led to a lopsided loss in the rematch 18 years later. Duke outrebounded the Eagles 47-32 and had 20 offensive rebounds. "Its important -- the shot goes up, we have to rebound the ball," Eastern Michigan coach Rob Murphy said. "I thought we did a great job of showing and forcing them into some contested shots. But we gave up 20 offensive rebounds. "To be successful, ultimately, the way we play, we have to rebound the basketball and we didnt do a great job of that tonight." Mike Talley scored 20 points to lead the Eagles (7-4), while Karrington Ward scored 11 points and Sims finished with 10. Eastern Michigan kept this a game into the second half, but went 6 minutes between field goals during the critical stretch when Duke pulled away. For Duke, Jabari Parker scored 23 points and Andre Dawkins had season highs of 20 points and six 3-pointers. With Rodney Hood fighting an illness that he said caused him to flee the court and throw up, Dawkins was summoned from the bench to make a surprise start moments before the opening tip. And the fifth-year senior who sat out last season sure made the most of it. He finished with his highest point total since scoring 22 and hitting six 3s in a win at Florida State in 2012. "Its a little bit different coming off, not playing for a year, and trying to play at this level," Dawkins said. "So, it took some time, but Im getting there. But its still a process." Rasheed Sulaimon added 13 for Duke (10-2) and came up with the key hustle play during the decisive second-half run that helped them polish off their fourth straight win. Duke shot 40 per cent against Eastern Michigans tough zone defence whiile hitting 10 3-pointers, and wrapped up the pre-ACC home schedule with its 101st straight nonconference win at Cameron Indoor Stadium.dddddddddddd "We knew they played zone, so we were going to get open looks on the offensive end, but we really wanted to focus on stopping them," Dawkins said. "It was a big task to try and stop them but I think we did a pretty good job." The Blue Devils led just 43-35 with 15 minutes left before breaking the game open with a 15-1 run. Quinn Cook and Hood hit 3-pointers roughly 25 seconds apart before Sulaimons key hustle play. He had Eagles guard J.R. Sims trapped near midcourt when Sims tried to spike the ball off Sulaimon and out of bounds -- but the ball instead rolled down the sideline toward the Duke basket. Sulaimon scooped it up, was fouled hard by Sims -- who received a flagrant foul -- on his way to the basket and hit the ensuing two free throws to stretch the lead to 53-35 with 13:12 left. Dawkins 3-pointer roughly 3 minutes later gave the Blue Devils their first 20-point lead at 56-36. Amile Jefferson -- who started the run with a free throw with 14:28 left -- hit a foul shot to push it to 58-36 with 10:25 remaining, and they pulled away from there. Jefferson finished with a career-high 14 rebounds for the Blue Devils, who have had at least one 20-point scorer in every game this season. Its the first time thats happened at Duke since the eventual national champion 2000-01 team did it in its first 17 games. Ten of those 20-point games now belong to Parker, who led or shared the teams scoring lead for the eighth time. He scored 14 of Dukes 37 points in the first half after hitting six of his first 11 shots, including a pair of thunderous alley-oop dunks. That helped make up for an off day for Hood, who averages 18.5 points but finished with eight on 3-of-8 shooting. He also had eight rebounds while playing through his unspecified illness. Coach Mike Krzyzewski said he received an IV at halftime. "He wasnt the same guy," Krzyzewski said. Blackhawks Jerseys Store Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Penguins Jerseys Store Capitals Jerseys For Sale Blues Jerseys Store Cheap Kings Jerseys Adidas Lightning Jerseys Stars Jerseys For Sale Cheap Predators Jerseys Ducks Store Sharks Jerseys For Sale Cheap Sabres Jerseys Rangers Jerseys For Sale ' ' '
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]