List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Programy Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Duke Dawson Jersey
lindang56
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 06.03.19
Dodane dnia 06-03-2019 04:00
The proposal by the ITTF to ban certain long pimple rubbers was announced well over a year ago now. The reasoning was that some long pimple rubbers were treated Devin McCourty Jersey , making the tips of the pimples less grippy then the sides, producing different spin depending on how far you bend the pimples. The rubber properties are supposed to be consistent throughout, so they propose these types of rubbers should be banned.

Trouble is, it very hard to test if a rubber is treated or not. Because most of the treated pimples were designed to have little to no friction on the tips Stephen Gostkowski Jersey , the ITTF proposed to simply set a minimum friction level for long pimpled rubber, anything below it would be illegal. A device that could measure the friction coefficient was not too hard to design, and could be used at tournament for testing. They admitted that this may result in some non-treated rubber to be banned as well, but this did not seem to bother them.

Since this announcement there has been very little information or discussions by the ITTF Dont'a Hightower Jersey , although it's is a very common topic among long pimple players. Players that are currently using frictionless are lost, and can't plan their future rubbers because they fear it might be banned. Similarly manufacturers don't know what criteria to use to design new, or modify their existing long pimples to meet the new criteria. Retailers don't know what to stock, since any banned rubbers will be very hard to sell.

Firstly I question the reasoning behind the actual proposal. Long pimple players are already a minority James White Jersey , frictionless players even smaller, so can it really be in the interest of the players and the sport in general to ban these rubbers? I know there have been a few letters written to the ITTF with objections to the proposed ban. Most of these were ignored because they did not come through the right channels. Some have been discussed in the ITTF forum, but I have not seen a solid reason that makes a real case for me.

The ITTF feels justified by the decision, since the proposal was initiated by players themselves. However I wonder how many long pimple players were part of this proposal by players? Where they even consulted or given an opportunity to defend their position? Since long pimple players are a minority Tom Brady Jersey , they only have a small voice. Many inverted players may not care about this decision, or are happy because they struggle playing against this type of rubber. But is this a good enough reason for the ITTF to ban them? It's a right of the players that's being taken away here, and this should not be taken lightly!

Secondly I think it's outrageous that the ITTF proposal was made so long ago, and still no more details have been provided. It's left manufacturers Rob Gronkowski Jersey , retailers and most importantly PLAYERS in limbo for a long time!

I have recently heard some rumours that some of the manufacturers have been given some more details about minimum friction level, and a list of rubbers that may be banned. The ban is rumoured to be effective as of July 2008. Assuming this is true, has there been any announcement by the ITTF for the players who they are supposed to represent? I think not!

I can't help but think that the decisions made by the ITTF over the years have been more political than anything, or somehow motivated by money Danny Etling Jersey , since many did not seem to benefit the players or the sport at all! I'm sure money had a lot to do with it so if you want to know answers, see who benefits from the decisions follow the money!
Car loan Brisbane online for bad creditors

Posted by AmandaTom on November 24th, 2012

Car purchasing is at times not as easy as it sounds. It is not because there are many details that you need to attend to but you also need to probe in matters of financing. Some people directly go for dealers who provide with a number of services. But for those who have bad credit getting a car loan Brisbane becomes a bit problematic. For them the online mode is the best. This also means that the consumers may not always get the cheapest car loan rates. For this, a lot of negotiations is required with the dealers in due confidence.

Since there is virtually no use wasting time over the past Duke Dawson Jersey , the online services is one choice that can add to your favour. There is no dearth to auto financing and car loan Brisbane choices hence a thorough research should be made before settling for anything. Online dealers so far have been known to be the best dealers you can have. These are some of the lenders that are highly skilled in their work.

The online loaners are known to be experts in the designing of loans for people who have fallen prey to bad credit history. Hence no wonder that when you are trying to seek their services, your application is more likely to be granted favour. In addition to this, these people are also known for providing instant loans. For cheapest car loan rates, applications can be filled in online and submitted for it to be processes. Once this has been done Sony Michel Jersey , a decision would be made at the end of the providerr17;s. Since the bad credits are largely ignored, you would have the situation is favour of you.

Another advantage that comes as part and parcel of online service is that the interest rates are on the lower end in comparison to the traditional ones. So, in the long run you would find that the cost is very much reduced than it was in the beginning. For a majority of people, the process is such that once they have their desired car Isaiah Wynn Jersey , they immediately go for car loan Brisbane to a finance company. This goes for those to who have a bad credit history where the interest rate is charged to be quite higher than it should be.

While you are looking for cheapest car loan rates, you would find that the dealers have contact and dealing with the finance company. This is all in the measure to augment their profit margins once the consumers have had its funding s. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys From China Cheap College Baseball Jerseys Cheap Custom MLB Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]