UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.3' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Dalton Risner Denver Broncos Jersey
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 21-05-2019 03:34
After Ian St. Clair and I finished recording the MHR Radio Podcast earlier in the week Shannon Sharpe Jersey , one thing kept bouncing around in my head. Who will be the Denver Broncos next head coach? The Broncos will be moving on from Vance Joseph if recent reports are to be believed. The coaching search could get interesting if other recent reports are to be believed.Essentially, it looks like John Elway will have a limited search in his quest to find the right fit in Denver, and when Ian and I spoke on the show there was one name that stuck out - Eric Bieniemy. Interestingly enough, it appears that the most successful coaching tree out there right now could be the ... Andy Reid tree.Ian said it on the show, and I was bowled over. Knowing his disdain for the Kool-Aid Man, it says something when he mentions a few coaches that have learned under the great eater. I have also seen many combinations that include different coaches that could be considered for the Broncos head coach, such as Kansas City special teams coordinator Dave Toub, whom the Broncos interviewed in the last head coach search.Perhaps the most important factor in looking at this is the success of recent Reid coordinators who have found success in the league. Doug Pederson won the Super Bowl with the Philadelphia Eagles. Matt Nagy has coached the Chicago Bears to an NFC North title, and they look poised to make a playoff run this season. It seems as if they are leaving Reid and finding success. Why not in Denver?And why not take a coordinator away from Patrick Mahomes? Force Reid to change coaches again. I know that John Elway and his staff will be looking diligently at all options, but recent success in the NFL may point him toward another University of Colorado graduate. This time a CU great who seems to be learning under a coach who has a successful pedigree of coordinators out in the NFL today.Whoever Elway hires, they will be getting a defense that is still very good, and several rookies who look to make an impact on the league. The future is bright in Denver if the Broncos can select the right head coach.The MHR Radio Podcast is now on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Acast, Stitcher, TuneIn and a few other podcast hosts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.Who do you want as the next Broncos head coach? Let us know in the comments. Is he Case Keenum? Or is he the steal of the QB Class?"In many ways Will Grier is an enigma wrapped in a riddle. Before he was a Mountaineer, Grier went 5-0 and completed 65.6 percent of his passes for 1,202 yards, 10 touchdowns and just three interceptions his freshman year at Florida. A pretty darn good start, but Grier was suspended for taking a prohibited performance-enhancing supplement in October 2015. He returned from the suspension but left the Gators because he felt unwanted by his coaches.The last two years in West Virginia Tom Jackson Jersey , Grier threw for 7,354 yards, 71 touchdowns and 20 interceptions while completing 65.7 percent of his throws. He did this in a system that was constantly looking to attack deep down the field, and it shows. He averaged 10 air yards per attempt during his time at West Virginia. The results speak for themselves, but the system label has stuck to Grier because her17;s coming out of an Air Raid offense. How much of it was the quarterback driving the offense and how much did he simply benefit from it?Grier came up huge in some pretty big moments.Scouting Report:-Ball placement in the 0-20 range is a big plus.-Throws with anticipation.-Great placement on bucket throws.-Quick trigger.-Strong pre-snap.-Can read the field, but his eyes need to quicken. Some system Q?s here. -Reports suggest her17;s a strong leader.-Comes up big in the clutch moments. -His accuracy breaks down when her17;s moved from his spot. -Is a gunslinger at heart, good and bad. Doesnr17;t always respect his limits.-Needs to take the single thatr17;s there instead of risky triples. -His arm is nothing special. Meets NFL standard, but thatr17;s about it.-Pressure brings out the worst in his game.Grier will sometimes get himself into trouble because her17;s slow to find his outlets vs pressure. What Ir17;ve heard/readNFL Draft & Combine Profile - Will Grier | NFL.comThe NFL Is Drafting Quarterbacks All Wrong | FiveThirtyEightQBASE 2019 | Football OutsidersWill Grier QB West Virginia - Draft Player Profile | The Draft NetworkEvaluations: NFL Draft QB rankings - Fantasy ColumnsWhy he fitsIf the Broncos are looking for a quarterback who is strong in the short to mid range game but can also threaten 20+ yards downfield Grier would be a solid option after Day 1. He doesnr17;t have the pure arm talent a Drew Lock has, or the mobility Daniel Jones brings to the table, but her17;s more accurate than both. While Grier isnr17;t exceptional at squeezing the ball into tight windows in the vertical game, her17;s very good at dropping the ball deep, sort of like a catapult. That would pair exceptionally with Courtland Suttonr17;s ability to torch corners on 9 routes.Grier throws with the kind of anticipation that gives his playmakers the chance to make the most of their receptions. He also has the onions to thread the needle into spots that require precise accuracy. His ball placement jumps off the tape. He doesnr17;t shrink from the moment, and has enough functional mobility to offer a threat in the rollout game with additional coaching. There are throws Grier has the stones to make that only work because her17;s so good at anticipating where the ball needs to be. Why he doesnr17;tGrier will chuck some throws he shouldnr17;t and his eyes can be slow to notice trouble. NFL coordinators will be able to bait out that gambling mentality and make him pay for it.There are times he tries to squeeze passes into spots that leave you holding your breath. Then there are times he chucks the ball up and it becomes little more than a prayer. Her17;s also shaky against pressure, and once her17;s moved off his platform his passing efficiency plummets. This was... not good. Final thoughtsGrier is the kind of quarterback that will probably win you a game or two you shouldnr17;t, but will throw a boneheaded pass or two as well. I didnr17;t study Ryan Fitzpatrick coming out, but Grier reminded me of New York and Tampa Fitzmagic. Neither are the most talented signal callers, but both have that kind of confidence in their own ability and can steal games they shouldnr17;t. Ir17;ve seen Grier as high as 24 on one board and thatr17;s really rich for me, but I like him enough to say Ir17;d place him in the top 5 quarterbacks in this class. To reach his potential her17;ll need the kind of receivers that can take advantage of his accuracy in the deep game. Her17;ll also need to improve his decision making, progressions, and footwork. Her17;s probably a low end starter at best, but would be a quality number 2 with a little refinement to his game.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]