UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.44' for table 'fusion_settings' Carson Wentz’s back injury will sideline
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.44' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Carson Wentz’s back injury will sideline
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 21-01-2020 02:21
PHILADELPHIA (AP) r12; Carson Wentzr17;s back injury will sideline him for Sundayr17;s game at the Los Angeles Rams.With the Eaglesr17; No. 1 quarterback out Reggie White Jersey , Nick Foles gets another opportunity to rescue the team he led to a Super Bowl victory last season.The Eagles moved Wentz from doubtful to out on the injury list Saturday.Eagles coach Doug Pederson said Friday that Wentz does not require surgery for a stress fracture in his back and the injury could take up to three months to heal. But Pederson wouldnr17;t rule him out for the rest of this season. The Eagles (6-7) are still in the chase for a playoff spot.Therer17;s no lack of confidence in Foles among the Eagles, of course.r0;Her17;s the guy and itr17;s my job to create as much separation for him or if he gives me an opportunity and I am covered, go get it,r1; wide receiver Nelson Agholor said after Fridayr17;s practice.Foles hasnr17;t taken a snap in a game since Week 2. He took over in Week 14 last season after Wentz tore two ligaments in his left knee during a comeback win on the road against the Rams. Foles led Philadelphia to its first NFL title since 1960 and started the first two games this season, going 1-1.r0;Nick is a Super Bowl MVP quarterback for a reason and wer17;ve got a ton of confidence that her17;s going to give it his all like he always does Womens Mike Quick Jersey ,r1; said tight end Zach Ertz, who caught the winning touchdown pass from Foles in Philadelphiar17;s 41-33 win over New England in February.Foles is 21-12 as a starter, including playoffs, in two stints with Philadelphia. He has completed 65.9 percent of his passes for 451 yards, one TD and one interception this season. He was outstanding last postseason http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-wes-hopkins-jersey , completing 72.6 percent of his passes for 971 yards, six TDs, one pick and also had a TD catch.Pederson is optimistic about Wentzr17;s recovery.r0;The fact that he doesnr17;t need surgery on this is the best news you could possibly have on anybody that has a stress fracture or stress injury,r1; Pederson said Friday.The team isnr17;t certain when Wentz got hurt and Pederson said the injury developed over time. A test on Tuesday revealed his condition.r0;Her17;s one of the toughest dudes I know, but of course itr17;s going to affect him Wilbert Montgomery Jersey ,r1; wide receiver Jordan Matthews said after Thursdayr17;s practice. r0;You have to be able to twist, you have to be able to turn. Carson is probably the best quarterback also throwing off the run, so that affects your running, too. Her17;s wearing a knee brace. This guy is playing through a lot.r1; Former Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb took some criticism last month for saying current Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz would become a former Eagles quarterback if he doesnr17;t at least get to the NFC Championship Game within the next two years. McNabb thinks that criticism is unfair.McNabb said on 97.5 The Fanatic that when he makes media appearances her17;s acting as an objective analyst, and he shouldnr17;t be expected to talk up the Eagles.r0;If Ir17;m an analyst and a question is presented to me Womens Harold Carmichael Jersey , Ir17;m supposed to answer the way I see fit,r1; McNabb said, via Philly.com. r0;Sometimes when its certain people, we want to judge it or we want to have a different type of emotional feel to their answer because of who it is. And thatr17;s unfair.r1;McNabb also declared himself an r0;Eagle for life,r1; even though his last two seasons were in Washington and Minnesota. His relationship with Eagles fans http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-randall-cunningham-jersey , however, has been strained in retirement.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]