UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_settings' Black Andre Smith Jersey
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Black Andre Smith Jersey
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 09-03-2019 02:52
8 Observations from the Arizona Cardinals loss to the Seattle Seahawks Coming out of another loss http://www.cardinalsfootballauthentics.com/mike-iupati-jersey-authentic , the Arizona Cardinals are the only team in the NFL at 0-4. Some observations through four weeks.1. McCoy seems to playing more run plays on first down... Mr. McCoy, thatr17;s predictable. Hearing the outcries from the people on here, itr17;s no surprise they want Mike McCoy gone from the state of Arizona. Go coach college, Mr. McCoy. Please?2. Let Rosen do whatever the hell he wants in the playbook. I felt confident with his awareness in the pocket, and I now understand the future seems bright for Josh Rosen.3. Phil Dawson is not a clutch kicker, how has no one seen this in the front office. In a lot of ways, I wish we could have struggled with Matt McCrane. McCrane won the game for the Raiders against the Browns, while Dawson collects from the AARP. 4. If you keep both Dawson and McCoy after this week, which is putrid, then what is the point of suiting up? We already have seen enough play calls to know the predictability of Mike McCoy. Could this type of commitment to a coordinator and/or player be the downfall of Steve Keim? Can we hope so? I do. Keim needs to right this ship himself, or we can go 1-15 for the year. Who could replace? I feel confident that Byron Leftwich has seen enough game time situations, and I feel confident in the way her17;s coached Josh Rosen, and in some way, Charles Kanoff. 5. This defense needs a turnover, and in short order. I saw quite a tenacity from Benwikere. I thought Chandler Jones took on double teams well, and Pat P played very well in both the pass and run game. But when a team is lacking in the turnover department, that leaves little room for error. There needs to be pressure off the edges, but letr17;s fix one thing at a time.6. What did Deone Bucannon and Haason Reddick do to be in the dog house? It seemed to me that the Cardinals tried very hard to run 2-linebacker sets throughout the game. That works, when you have a linebacker like Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis. When you have Josh Bynes, a very unathletic linebacker who has played well this year, and Deone Bucannon Youth D.J. Humphries Jersey , an undersized linebacker who would be better in slot coverage, you develop a reputation as a non-physical team. 7. If the Cardinals continue to stink like they do with Mike McCoy and Phil Dawson, they most likely will have a chance to be in the top-3 of this next years draft class. My guess for those three selections? (from first to third) Ed Oliver (violent and crafty, think bigger Aaron Donald), Nick Bosa (supposedly better then Joey Bosa, but come on, thatr17;s Joey freaken Bosa, he demands double teams), and Nr17;Keal Harry (local kid with great hands, exceptional route-running, and smart IQ.). Which would Cardinals fans prefer? In my opinion, Oliver and Bosa are generational players, and Harry reminds me of Megatron. 8. I donr17;t think people care how I would run this team, but Ir17;m gonna spoon feed ya anyways. I love the front four of Chandler Jones, Corey Peters, Robert Nkemdiche, and Markus Golden (the more he plays). Keeping those guys, plus the rotation of Benson Mayowa, Olsen Pierre, Rodney Gunter, and Zach Moore looks solid. It now starts at the second level. I love Budda Baker in the slot Womens Christian Kirk Jersey , he belongs there, but on obvious run-downs, I think he needs to be substituted for Deone Bucannon, who will strictly run nickel. Bucannon is too slow to be a safety, and is too small to be a linebacker. This movement now allows him to play the run without getting tangled up with guards, and Budda would be allowed to relax in coverage, or spy. Putting Haason Reddick as a pass-rusher would give you more flexibility to have Bucannon and Baker on the field at the same time. This is just one manr17;s opinion of how to use the weapons around you. Anyways, look out for one of my draft columns. Thanks for reading.Arizona Cardinals at Dallas Cowboys 2018 preseason game thread The Arizona Cardinals are in Big D for their regular season tuneup game... But, the Dallas Cowboys are not helping them in anyway.No, the Cowboys will be without a number of starters on offense and defense while the Cardinals try to figure out who they are and what they are as a team.In case you missed it, here is all the info you need on tonights game.WHO?Arizona Cardinals at Dallas CowboysWHEN?Sunday August 26, 20185:00 pm Arizona TimeWHERE?AT&T Stadium Arlington, TXLINE (Odds Shark):Arizona Cardinals +3Over/Under: 39.5HOW?TV KPNX-TV (12 News, NBC)Announcers: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michelle Tafoya (Field reporter)RADIO: Arizona Sports 98.7FM Dave Pasch (play-by-play) Ron Wolfley (Analyst) Paul Calvisi (Sideline Reporter)Latino Mix KQMR 100.3 FMr12;Spanish Gabriel Trujillo (play-by-play) Rolando Cantu (Analyst)Streaming: NFL.com GamePass, NBCsports.com, NBC Sports appLetr17;s hope for health and productive days for the Arizona Cardinals in their final workout for a number of starters before the regular season.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]