UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_settings' Although we already examined Quenton Nelson’s
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Although we already examined Quenton Nelson’s
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 27-11-2018 01:32
performance against the pass and in the running game Jordan Wilkins Jersey , I thought it would be interesting to share additional clips from Week 6. The process I use to identify film, which I share in our film room series, includes watching every offensive down at least twice on NFL.comr17;s Game Pass. Coachr17;s film includes a sideline view of each play and an end zone view. I try to pull all of the potentially relevant or useful clips pertaining specifically to Nelson from each game. The result is that I have numerous clips to watch two or three more times to organize, name, edit, upload to YouTube and ultimately convert to GIF image. Then I have to write the story and provide commentary. The upside of this process is that I hope it helps the Colts fan base have a better basis for its opinions. It is difficult to zero in on a single player during the game because there is so much going on and because broadcast film angles follow the ball. Having the opportunity to slow things down a bit, get a better camera angle, and focus on a specific player tends to create more informed opinions and remove a bit of emotion. However Authentic Eric Ebron Jersey , I acknowledge that readers have to trust that my process is good enough to provide an accurate picture in only a handful of clips from each game. Itr17;s reasonable for readers to wonder whether I actually offer the best plays or hide those that donr17;t fit my narrative. In the interest of transparency, I put in extra time this week breaking down the rest of the clips that didnr17;t make the cut for either of my film room pieces. It will push our play total to 29 offensive plays out of 66. I hope you enjoy the clips that didnr17;t make the cut and that it helps provide some reference for my process.This plays shows Henry Anderson (#96) slanting to Nelsonr17;s (#56) A-gap and Ryan Kelly (#78) not doing a tremendous job of staying in front of him. Kelly clearly expected that Nelson would be there but with two defenders representing a possible blitz from the left side, he took an initial zone blocking step to his left. By the time Nelson was able to get back to help with Anderson, Kelly was falling to the ground and Nelson got away with a hold by grabbing Andersonr17;s torso and pulling him away from the pocket. This clip wasnr17;t included because Ryan Kelly is responsible for Anderson here and there was no hold call on Nelson.The Jets attempt to slant right with Leonard Wiliams (#92) and Anderson. Nelson allows Anderson to run himself out of his zone and into Anthony Castonzo (#74). He keeps his eyes and feet active and sees no one coming into his gap from the second level. As a result, he comes over to help Kelly and put a shot on Leonard. This is an example of a very clean pocket for Luck.I didnr17;t include this clip in the film room piece because it more illustrative of Kellyr17;s abilities and Nelson has no one to block for much of the snap. It is good awareness and teamwork but not necessarily a highlight of Nelson individually.Nelson shuts down Andersonr17;s lateral move and shoves him wide of the pocket. Luck steps up into a ton of space and gets a clean throw away. Nelson meets Anderson and forces him to the inside and out of Andrew Luckr17;s face. Williams ends up releasing from Kelly and puts a hit on Luck. Interestingly, part of the reason Williams is able to get off of his block is because Nelson drives Anderson so hard into Kelly that he is knocked backward.Either way, Nelson does a nice job here and Williams is unable to get to Luck in time. Nelson does a nice job of passing Anderson off to his outside and maintaining the balance he needs to shut down the stunt. Brandon Copeland (#51) tries to throw a good initial punch on a bull rush attempt but Nelson deflects him away and keeps Luck clean for an easy pass down the field.This clip didnr17;t make the cut because we already have plenty of examples of how Nelson dealt with stunts and bull rushes from the second level. Additionally, Copeland is a fine player but Ir17;d rather highlight clips against players with more notoriety.Nelson smoothly transitions on another stunt attempt and effortlessly keeps pressure from invading the pocket here. This is a quick two step drop for Luck anyway so therer17;s not a great deal of action. Nelson does a fine job of deflecting Andersonr17;s initial contact but receives a lot of help from Kelly and ends up moving away to help Castonzo. The ball is out before he has a meaningful impact on the outside. This is a positive pass blocking snap for the left side of the line but Nelson plays only a bit role in the outcome here.Nelson does a reasonably good job of blocking Mike Pennel (#98) on this goal line passing play. He does back into the pocket but it is pressure from Copeland coming from around the edge on the right side that causes Luck to set quickly Youth Matt Slauson Jersey , pump and fire. If Copeland wasnr17;t there, Pennel and Nelson wouldnr17;t have been relevant. Ultimately, there is pressure and hit on this rep but I didnr17;t see the pressure as Nelsonr17;s primary responsibility. I do believe that Hewitt should have put a body on Copeland as he released into the flat. If he had, Luck has room to work and can make a more accurate throw.Finally, Nelson takes on another bull rush attempt from Jeremiah Attaochu (#55) and completely shuts it down. He does have to re-anchor a couple of times to finish out the block but keeps the pressure out of the pocket and gives Luck time to make a clean throw.ANALYSISUpon another review of the clips I pulled from the Colts offensive snaps against the Jets, I see one clip that could have arguably been included. The clip against Pennel on the goal line involves numerous angles of pressure and influence but it fairly can be listed as one of the weaker pass blocking snaps of Nelsonr17;s day.I weigh that against 8 other positive snaps and I feel relatively good about my choices overall. Either way, hopefully the additional clips provide a better look into how Nelson performed against the Jets and help shed light on my the process when I choose clips for the film room feature each week. Injuries continue to plague the Indianapolis Colts. This certainly places more pressure on rookies and second-year players to impact the outcome of football games. The bad news is that this will sometimes breed some inconsistencies and growing pains. The good news is that the Colts rookie class has continued to handle the heavy workload quite well and all of this early experience could payoff considerably down the road due to intensive player development.As has been the case all season, young Colts played a major role in the outcome of Sundayr17;s home divisional game against the Texans. Letr17;s take a look at their contributions and see how their impact is changing.OffenseThe offensive contributions are still heavily influenced by Quenton Nelson and running backs Jordan Wilkins and Nyheim Hines. Nelson has still played every down in 2018 and has established himself as a building block for the unitr17;s future. He was visibly abused on a stunt by Jadeveon Clowney on Sunday but is still the best young lineman on the team.The running game is starting to fall off entirely in Indianapolis. This is certainly impacting the role and production for rookie rushers Jordan Wilkins and Nyheim Hines. Wilkins only carried the ball 8 times for 16 yards and Hines rushed 4 times for 10 yards. Neither player was particularly effective but when the play-calling balance is 62 passes to 14 runs (excluding quarterback scrambles) http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-andrew-luck-jersey , it wonr17;t be easy to get things going.Indianapolis fell behind early in the first half that saw little signs of offensive life. This certainly changed the game plan and the half time adjustment was to put the team on Andrew Luckr17;s shoulders and move the ball through the air. No player was a greater beneficiary of the new game plan than Hines. This was a breakout game for him as a receiver and as a facet of the passing offense. He caught a team high 9 passes on a team high 11 targets for 63 yards and 2 touchdowns.With second-year running back Marlon Mack still on the sideline and veteran Robert Turbin serving the final game of his suspension, Wilkins and Hines dominates the offensive snaps. Hines was in the game for 68% of offensive snaps with Wilkins gathering 35% of the opportunities. The only other running back to take a snap was Jeremy McNichols with 2 total.DefenseThe Colts run defense has continued to look strong through four games but the pass defense struggled against the Texans. This could be partially due to injuries keeping Quincy Wilson out of the game and ending Kenny Moorer17;s day early but Houston was able to effectively move the ball through the air. I think itr17;s fair to point out that fans might be overlooking at least 14 points that Houston scored that were essentially due to offensive mistakes in the first half r12; meaning that the defense was far better than the score indicates r12; but the final passing play in overtime was a prime example of some of the struggles the unit faced.Rookie linebacker Darius Leonard didnr17;t have a signature play this week but he did continue to set the tone for all of the defense. He missed his first snap of the season after hobbling off of the field but was immediately back in, gathering 99% of the defensive snaps. He led the team with 13 tackles, including 8 solos and 1 sack. Through four weeks, Leonardr17;s 54 tackles is 8 more than any other player this season and one of the highest four week totals in history. Also this:There is nothing more fans can ask from Leonard to this point in the season. He has vastly outperformed any legitimate expectation and has to be considered a front runner for NFL defensive rookie of the year. It is exciting to imagine what he will be able to accomplish if he can stay healthy the rest of the way. The other rookie defensive contributor is edge rusher Kemoko Turay. He followed up a breakout performance against the Eagles by adding another half sack on an impressive play against the Texans. He has been visibly improving and has created pressure on the quarterback for much of the season. His stat sheet also included another quarterback hit. He led all other rookies with 36% of the defensive snaps.The only other rookie to see the field on defense was linebacker Zaire Franklin who took five total snaps and continued to out-pace veteran Najee Goode who took only 1.Second-year contributors, Malik Hooker and Nate Hairston continued to be relied upon for a full days work on defense, taking every snap. Linebacker Anthony Walker took 84% of the defensive snaps with Kenny Moore behind him at 37%. Moore left the field with concussion early in the game and did not return.Of the second-year players, the biggest contribution came from Anthony Walker who finished the game with 10 tackles Jack Doyle Jersey , including 9 solos, a sack, and 2 tackles for a loss. He continues to play a bigger and bigger role in the Colts new defense and has been promising since he returned from injury. Hooker finished the game with 2 tackles, Hairston with 4, and Moore with 3.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]