UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_settings' A rough preseason had people doubting Nick Foles
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor A rough preseason had people doubting Nick Foles
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 20-11-2019 01:53
again.The Super Bowl MVP is used to criticism and her17;s ready to lead the defending champion Philadelphia Eagles in the season opener against the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night.Foles was the toast of the town after spectacular performances in the NFC championship game against Minnesota and the Super Bowl victory over New England. But he didnr17;t lead the offense to any points on 14 drives in two preseason games Youth Paul Worrilow Jerseys , threw two interceptions, lost two fumbles and got sacked six times, including a safety.r0;I went out there and played,r1; Foles said Tuesday. r0;I made mistakes. I did good things. I grew as a player. Thatr17;s important. I wasnr17;t trying to play it safe and with that you are going to make mistakes. Obviously, it isnr17;t fun, but you get to watch film and deal with the emotions of throwing a pick Youth Derek Barnett Jerseys , having a strip-sack, and I dealt with it in the preseason and keep learning from it and move forward.r1;Foles replaced Carson Wentz after the franchise quarterback tore two knee ligaments in Week 14 last season. He rallied the Eagles to a victory over the Los Angeles Rams to clinch the NFC East and played well in his first five quarters. He struggled in the next five and some critics suggested Foles should be benched for Nate Sudfeld for the division playoff game against Atlanta. Coach Doug Pederson never lost confidence in Foles, and it paid off when he helped the Eagles win their first NFL title since 1960.Foles had a 115.7 passer rating, completed 72.6 percent of his passes and threw for 971 yards, six TDs and one interception in the playoffs.Which version of Foles will show up this week?r0;I think everyone tries to figure out sports. Sports, you never know Derek Barnett Jerseys Stitched ,r1; Foles said. r0;You go out there and play, you give everything you have. I think therer17;s plenty of games that are middle ground that Ir17;ve played.r0;Now my middle ground is if I throw one touchdown, no interceptions, itr17;s a bad game. Ir17;ve set that bar high. I know that because I expect more for myself. What is a middle ground game? Wer17;re going to be analyzed as players but I know as a player, you can be hard on yourself, but you have to learn from your mistakes and for me Youth Wilbert Montgomery Jerseys , I know by the week of preparation, but you never really know until you get in the game.r1;Foles wasnr17;t officially named the starter until Monday, though it was obvious Wentz wasnr17;t going to be ready to play. Wentz still hasnr17;t been medically cleared.r0;The more I play, the more Ir17;ll get in a rhythm,r1; Foles said.NOTES: The Eagles signed WR Markus Wheaton and placed TE Richard Rodgers (knee) on injured reserve. Wheaton was released on Saturday but was quickly brought back. LB Joe Walker was signed to the practice squad and LB Asantay Brown was released. Everyone assumed Malcolm Jenkins was skipping the teamr17;s voluntary offseason program because of displeasure over his contract. Everyone was right.Jenkins is entering the third year of a four-year, $35 million deal Wilbert Montgomery Jerseys Stitched , with his annual average of $8.75 million ranking only ninth among safeties. Although he said he feels r0;respectedr1; by the Eagles, Jenkins wants market value.r0;I think itr17;s more so a reflection of the contract that I signed two years ago,r1; Jenkins said, via Zach Berman of philly.com. r0;But obviously, as a player, I feel like Ir17;ve outplayed that contract.r1;Tyrann Mathieu and Landon Collins signed deals in the offseason with annual averages of $14 million. Earl Thomas got an average of $13.75 million and Lamarcus Joyner $10.5 million. Those are four of the top-five annual averages for safeties.r0;Ir17;m happy whenever any other player gets paid Youth Josh Sweat Jerseys ,r1; Jenkins said. r0;You start to look at where you are and evaluate your position, just like anybody in any job. If you feel like your17;re the best at what you do and there are other people out there making more than you, you want to renegotiate your contract and make sure your17;re getting the value you should be. Any business and any businessperson should think like that. I think any player should think like that.r1;Jenkins has had conversations with owner Jeffrey Lurie, and he characterized contract talks with the team as r0;ongoing.r1; He said he is not trying to become the highest-paid safety in the game but wants to be r0;within the ballparkr1; of his value.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]