List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.43' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Nauka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor A memorable day for the Chargers in Cleveland had a memorable sequence of plays.
liny195
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 19.10.18
Dodane dnia 04-12-2018 01:37
Specifically http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/jc-tretter-jersey , two plays. Back to back. And as quarterback Philip Rivers told PFT after the 38-14 win, it was the same play, out of a different coverage.Receiver Tyrell Williams, ran a pair of deep patterns and made the catches. Rivers said that Williams was the primary receiver on both plays, which gained 44 and then 45 yards.r0;When [offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt] called it I said, r16;Again? Why?'r1; Rivers said.But it worked http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/joel-bitonio-jersey , in large part because the Browns used a different version of the same coverage. End result? 89 yards and a touchdown. Without those throws, L.A.r17;s run-heavy game plan would have generated only 118 passing yards.Another play could have added even more passing yards, but a pitch to receiver Keenan Allen (who motioned to the backfield, right behind Rivers) followed by an attempted lateral back to Rivers fell apart. The Chargers had been working on the gadget play for a couple of weeks, but he was stunned by how quickly Browns defensive end Myles Garrett read the play and ran straight at Rivers.r0;I tried to yell to Keenan to not throw it to me,r1; River said. r0;He thought I was yelling at him to throw it.r1;The rest of the day went much better for the Chargers www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com , and now the question becomes how the night will go, with the 5-0 Chiefs playing in New England. Will Rivers be looking for a Patriots jersey to wear as the first-place team in the NFC West possibly loses its first game of the year?r0;Shoot, that oner17;s tough,r1; Rivers said. r0;I canr17;t root for either team. Ir17;ll be rooting for a tie.r1; Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield had a rough day against the Chargers.The rookie tweaked his ankle in the first half, took five sacks and threw an interception in a 38-14 loss that goes down as the worst outing of his brief NFL career. Dropped passes contributed to a 22-of-46 final line, but Mayfield said he found himself r0;at fault for the majorityr1; of what went wrong in the loss.r0;Your17;re not always going to have a perfect day Cleveland Browns T-Shirt ,r1; Mayfield said, via Cleveland.com. r0;Your17;re not always going to have the day that you envision. You have to be a great in-game adjuster at this level. To whatever they are throwing at us, we have to react to it and play well. I will be the first to tell you, I did not do that today.r1;Mayfield said his ankle was good after the game and head coach Hue Jackson expressed confidence in the quarterbackr17;s ability to bounce back from the rough outing in Tampa next weekend.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]