UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.2' for table 'fusion_settings' 2019 Uninterrupted x Nike Air Force 1 To Release Soon
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.2' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor 2019 Uninterrupted x Nike Air Force 1 To Release Soon
blair2019
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 19.09.19
Dodane dnia 03-10-2019 09:40
Uninterrupted is a multimedia platform created by LeBron James and friends. This time, Nike and Uninterrupted launched a new and original custom-made shoe Air Force 1 More Than__, inviting the wearers to share their voices. Uninterrupted x Nike Air Force 1 rear trim is printed with the words r0;I AM MORE THANr1;, with a space r0;__r1; for the heartbeat below the heel stabilizer, and a blue and a black marker. Encourage athletes to write their own "I AM MORE THAN__" story.

Jordans 2019 Shoes,As James said in response to outside questions - "I AM MORE THAN AN ATHLETE." Nike hopes to use this phrase to unite and encourage those athletes to extend the influence of sports to a broader platform. Such ingenious ideas aim to use the power of communication and communication to make people feel their hearts, unite and abandon the r0;tagsr1; and prejudice; it also aims to transform the solidarity of the sneaker culture into a powerful propaganda.

2019 Yeezy Boost have always called it "Yeezy basketball shoes", as the first shoe that the Yeezy family officially entered the basketball arena, these shoes finally have a relatively certain name! Yeezy Mafia confirmed to the trend media COMPLEX that the new grandfather shoes will be named Yeezy Quantum, the latter word is the meaning of "quantum", which combines the nouns of physics theory. It seems that Grandpa hopes that these shoes can look like Like quantum theory, open a whole new world!
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]