UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_settings' 1. New Orleans Saints:For anyone wanting
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor 1. New Orleans Saints:For anyone wanting
chenyan94
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 28-06-2019 02:53
to know why the Chiefs got leapfrogged by the Saints Josey Jewell Jersey , just look at what happened, and Ir17;m not talking 51 points. Ir17;m talking about the TV Network calling mercy on the game and switching to an alternate game because of a blowout just after halftime. Ir17;ve mentioned the mercy rule in here a few times, but damn, I didnr17;t know it would only take half a game of football for the NFL to actually do it! Oh, and Drew Brees and Michael Thomas are playing lights freaking out!2. Kansas City Chiefs:Make no mistake, the Chiefs still won, but dare I say that the Broncos looked like a more dominant team ON THE ROAD against the Cardinals than the Chiefs did at home? 3. Los Angeles Rams:I knew that this game was going to be tough going in as the Seahawks always play them tough, but I didnr17;t anticipate it being a last second nail biter. Injuries have started to take itr17;s toll on the Rams. They are now down their starting Tight End and Aqib Talib isnr17;t expected back to practice for a few more weeks. Super Bowl teams are always great, but they are almost always incredibly lucky with respect to the injury bug. The Rams arenr17;t finding such luck, which might curtail their run.4. Pittsburgh Steelers:Holy 52 points Batman. I figured this game would be closer than it was. I guess when you have a QB throw 5 TDs, itr17;ll change a whole lot of expectations. This team is catching the Chiefs, and in a hurry!5. Los Angeles Chargerssmileyominant against Oakland, but it was against Oakland. I think the Steelers are better, and until proven otherwise, I think theyr17;ll remain just behind them. Phillip Rivers has them buzzing at 7-2 with no signs of slowing down.6. New England Patriots:As Ir17;ve been hinting at all year, the Patriotsr17; Dynasty is coming to a close. Their door is still open, but for how much longer? Oh, and for the record? Tom Brady isnr17;t a WR, and his legs are the same age as mine. Mine just look better. 7. Carolina Panthers:Well, their winning streak sure did come to a resounding halt. Theyr17;re still a really talented team, but wow, this just shows the gap that exists between a Top 4-5 team and a Top 10 team.8. Green Bay Packers:Aaron Jones with his career day (145 rushing yards and 2 TDs)got them the victory, and their defense sealed it home.9. Minnesota Vikings:I must admit, it was nice not seeing Cousins face this weekend. For that, I canr17;t really drop them.10. Chicago Bears:This team however, is about to make some major noise. Are they #1 in the division? Yes, but the last time I had them ranked higher for this, they lost. This is me hedging my bets even though I would like nothing more than to put them ahead of the Vikings and the Pack.11. Baltimore Ravens:The Bye came just in time for them. With John Harbaugh rumors swirling, it will be interesting to see how this team responds. What do you say Broncos Country? Should Elway pursue Harbagh if he becomes available?12. Houston Texans:Another Bye week team. Unlike the Ravens though, does this come at a bad time and thwart their winning ways?13. Washington Redskins:Ir17;d love to see more firepower out of the offense, but when you hold a team to 3 points, you hold a team to 3 points.14. Tennessee Titans:Good call Trogdoor for calling this one in the comments of the Game Predictions. Nicely done. Ir17;m officially beside myself in not only delight Isaac Yiadom Jersey , but disbelief.15. Cincinnati Bengals:The Bengals enjoyed a rare feat in the NFL... Back to back bye weeks. Oh wait, they played? Could have fooled me.16. Seattle Seahawks:Nobody really expected the Seahawks to win, but I think nobody expected them to be there in the waning seconds of the game either.17. Philadelphia Eagles:Look, I get it, itr17;s a divisional game and the Cowboys play you tough. Its why you wouldnr17;t be dinged too harshly for barely winning AT HOME, but you didnr17;t. You lost! And not just the game, you lost your best CB for the year. Sorry Philly, this is likely as high as you get the rest of the year.18. Indianapolis Colts:Andrew Luck and the Colts are riding a three game winning streak. They still donr17;t wow me, but theyr17;re getting semi-solid again. I think they should have been more active at the trade deadline personally, but hey, I donr17;t own that team.19. Miami Dolphins:Brock being Brock. Is that the narrative of this game? 213 yards and an INT. It is what it is.20. Denver Broncos:Herer17;s to hoping the coaching staff had some good self reflection and game-planned their way into being more competitive. At least on offense and overall as the head coach. Ir17;m really liking what I see out of our defense that lost a bunch of talent this offseason, but boy oh boy does the offense need to be more aggressive.21. Cleveland Browns:Baker Mayfield woke up feeling r0;Dangerous!r1; I like that. I think the Browns fans do as well.22. Atlanta Falcons:Right when the Falcons seem to have it figured out, they lay an egg on the field. Ir17;m so tired of the roller coaster this team is on. Consistency is what separates the good teams from the bad ones, and so far this year, theyr17;ve had zero consistency.23. Jacksonville Jaguars:I guess we got the answer to last weekr17;s question out of Jacksonville. No, no they didnr17;t fix their woes.24. Detroit Lions:Therer17;s no shame in losing to Chicago in Chicago, but Detroit has once again settled down all nice and snug into their God given spot as the NFC Northr17;s most lousy team.25. Dallas Cowboys:Hey look, they ran the ball and fed Elliott, and just look at the results! 19 runs for 151 and a TD and 6 catches for 36 yards and a TD. Hey Denver, see what they just did? How about you do that for Phillip Lindsay and/or Royce Freeman (once healthy) and you never know what good things will happen.26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers:Three points... At home... With their QB throwing 400 yards! How does this happen?27. Buffalo Bills:Apparently the next man up for the Bills was Matt Barkley. He hasnr17;t looked this good since he played at USC. Either that or LeSean McCoy finally has his sea legs under him. 28. New York Jets:Umm, it was the Bills at home Jets. Ir17;m kinda speechless.29. Arizona Cardinals:You played KC tough, but at no point in this game did you ever really threaten them. But you made improvement, which is what the name of the game is when your17;re way down here in the basement.30. New York Giants:Congrats, it took everything you had to beat the Niners. Barkley sure looks like the 2nd best back in this yearr17;s rookie class though (Phillip Lindsay). Kidding, he looks amazing.31. San Francisco 49ers:Keep building towards your future Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch. Thatr17;s about all you have at this moment.32. Oakland Raiders:This, ladies and gentlemen, is what sucking looks like. Theyr17;ll be damned if they donr17;t secure that #1 overall pick. Chucky knows that if your17;re gonna blow something up, you blow it up right! In a lost season, why not get the highest pick possible? What will 1 or 2 extra wins really accomplish aside from screwing you out of a better draft pick? You listening Elway? Philip Rivers at Mile High is usually an intriguing affair. Yet when the Los Angeles Chargers and Denver Broncos play on Sunday to end the 2018 regular season, most of the excitement will come when the game ends. As I told Adam Malnati on the latest MHR Radio Podcast, Broncos Country will want to know how long it takes John Elway to move on from Vance Joseph. Hopefully not too long since it appears Joseph has already moved on to the Cincinnati Bengals. The Broncos (6-9) will look to avoid more (awful) history under Joseph by not being the first team in Denver to have back-to-back double-digit losing seasons since 1966-67 against a Chargers (11-4) team that still has an outside shot at the AFC West title and No. 1 seed in the AFC playoffs. We had some fun with our keys to the game since the outcome doesnr17;t matter for the Broncos. Offensive RankingsLos Angeles Chargers: Tenth in overall offense (379.1 yards), 15th in rushing (117.1) Royce Freeman Jersey , 12th in passing (261.9) and fifth in points (27.0).Denver: Twentieth in overall offense (348.8 yards), 11th in rushing (121.7), 19th in passing (227.1) and 22nd in points (21.3).Defense RankingsLos Angeles Chargers: Eighth in overall defense (331.3 yards), ninth in rushing (107.4), seventh in passing (223.9) and tied for eighth in points (21.3).Denver: Twenty-third in overall defense (371.1 yards), 21st in rushing (119.8), 22nd in passing (251.3) and 12th in points (21.7).Here are our keys to the game.Lock Joseph in the hotel kitchen Since itr17;s all but certain Joseph is gone, her17;ll want to conclude his two-year error in Denver with a win. So lock him in the kitchen to protect the draft position he will screw over. Her17;s made nothing but (horrible) history in his two seasons, why stop on Sunday? r12; Ian St. Clair Invest in time travel Elway and his staff need to invest in time travel technology, go back in time, and figure out a way to change the Joseph hire. One could assume that time travelers already walk among us, considering someone could have invented time travel already, and so maybe they can just find a random time machine laying around and go back and fix their mistake. r12; Adam Malnati Who knows? Ir17;ve already moved on to April 2019, but a Broncos win would help them avoid their first back-to-back 10-loss season since 1966-67. Given that fact, this team probably loses merely to keep setting those unfortunate and embarrassing records. A loss will also give the Broncos a likely Top 10 pick, while a win could drop them back into the late teens. The key to the game for me is to just go lose and move on to 2019, but the fan inside of me is screaming r0;WINr1;. At the end of the day, Ir17;ll probably be happy either way r12; what a weird situation that is. r12; Tim Lynch Give us a reason to dream big Denver is a beat, bruised and embarrassed group and the best thing that could happen to end the season is for it to go out with a bang. The biggest and best bang would be a win but as that seems unlikely, they have to at least go out fighting. Bill Musgrave and Joe Woods should get so creative that Tony Romo would be left speechless in the press box and Wade Phillips would tweet something silly and golden about the coaches. The players are fighting for their next job, their teammates and coaches but most importantly they are playing for pride. This team as a whole needs to give their fans something, anything to cheer for and to have hope in, and if I see a group of men that care, Ir17;ll be satisfied that there is at least one reason to dream big for 2019. r12; Kevin Gillikin Always make Rivers cry. Always! Pressure him. Sack him. Bury him in the grass. I donr17;t care if you take his head off. Make him pay for being the quarterback we wish we had right now. r12; Laurie Lattimore-VolkmannThe MHR Radio Podcast is now on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Acast, Stitcher, TuneIn and a few other podcast hosts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.What are your keys to victory for the Broncos?
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]