UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_settings' /www.theramslockerroom.com/
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Gramatyka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor /www.theramslockerroom.com/
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 15-06-2019 06:55
Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Win-Loss predictions for Week 5 The Los Angeles Rams (4-0) start their three game road stretch against the Seattle Seahawks (2-2) in Week 5. Winning at the Clink is never an easy task Dante Fowler Jr Jersey , but the Seahawks are hurting on defenses, and will be without several key starters on Sunday. Can the Rams exploit a depleted Seahawks defense and move to 5-0 on the year? The Turf Show Timesr17; staff make their predictions:go rams (@AndrewKulick)No letdownsPrediction: Rams win, 49-10RamBuck (@lannyosu)This feels like a little bit of a trap game: Earl Thomas is out, K.J. Wright is out, the OL canr17;t block, Pete Carroll is under fire, the fanbase is turning on them, etc. However, this will be at the CLink, with Russell Wilson still a top 10 QB, so we cannot assume itr17;s going to be an easy game. However, I just donr17;t see how the Ramsr17; offense can be stopped right now. Maybe if Goff has to throw left-handed?Prediction: Rams win, 42-27Eddie Perez (@iAmEddieP_)Rams face off against divisional foe Seattle Seahawks. Unlike years past Nicholas Scott Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , the Rams will utterly manhandle this entire game. The Seahawks are a mess. Give McBae & the Boys the W.Prediction: Rams win, 45-9Michael Frank (@turfshowtimesmike)Only two things I can believe that would make this game close are Seattle QB Russell Wilson and the Rams taking it easy. From the vibe of Rams DT Michael Brockers and the team it does not seem the Rams take their foot off the peddle on this one. Seattle is in a world win of hurt this season especially after losing their Last Legion of Boom Player in Earl Thomas, Seattler17;s talent pool is so low that any scheme they draw up will have to be r0;Annexation of Puerto Ricor1; type plays. Only team that can beat the Rams are the Rams.Prediction: Rams win, 38-17Tevin Broner (@T_Bron)I think this game is going to be closer than people expect. The Seahawks are at home and this is basically their early statement game. I could see them attempting to run the ball a lot. Hopefully itr17;s a blowout win but that seems too easy, especially with the ass-whooping the Seahawks got in their home last year.Prediction: Rams win, 21-17Charlie Hiller (@CharlieHiller)Prayers up for Russell Wilson.Prediction: Rams win, 41-13Eric Nagel (@Eric_nagel)The Seahawks defense is a little better than they are given credit for, but losing Earl Thomas is going to hurt the secondary. I think the Rams are on a roll and the offense is just too talented to stop. Also, if there was ever a time to get the sack game going, this is it.Prediction: Rams win, 31-20Skye Sverdlin (@skyeattolah)Itr17;s a divisional matchup, anything can happen in the NFL, yada yada...no. The Seahawks are just too depleted to compete for more than a quarter or so this week. The Rams love road trips and will be kicking their feet (hooves) up on the Pete Carrollr17;s coffee table this week. Prediction: Rams win Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , 37-16Elijah Kim (@Big_EZK)The Rams look to again to best their scoring output for the 5th week in the row. After scoring, 33, 34, 35, and 38 points in consecutive weeks this season, perhaps the Rams look to break 40 points against the Seattle Seahawks, who are now without their best defensive player in S Earl Thomas. After Jared Goff torched the Minnesota Vikings defense last week for 465 yards, the r0;system QBr1; looks to build on his strong season. The Rams win big and hold a tighter vice grip on the NFC West.Prediction: Rams win, 41-24kristianramirez (@kristianramirez)The Seahawks are not having a good time this season, and itr17;s about to get worse. The Rams hype train is stopping in Seattle this Sunday, and they are going to steamroll the Seachickens. Buckle up Rams Fans, itr17;s going to get real quiet in CenturyLink Field.Prediction: Rams win, 45-9Hotdaddywags (@hotdaddywags)Last yearr17;s 42-7 dismantling of the Seahawks was probably the most thorough beatdown Ir17;ve ever seen in person. Todd Gurleyr17;s house call at the end of the first half left me feeling almost embarrassed for the inebriated and incredulous 12th man. No Thomas Nicholas Scott Jersey nfl draft , no Kendricks, no KJ and a balky Baldwin and this Hawks team is arguably worse than the one we faced last year. No, you canr17;t and should never take a proud NFC west rival for granted in their building, but this oner17;s going to be a bloodbath birdbath. The Rams are firing on all cylinders, and the Seahawks are a Yugo puttering around the streets of San Francisco.Prediction: Rams win, 44-17Brennan Smith (@BrennanJSmith)This is a bizarre new NFL world we live in where the Seahawks roster has gradually become un-intimidating. Bobby Wagner and Russell Wilson are both still extremely talented and canr17;t be taken lightly, but the other 51 players on game day are collectively a rung below what the Rams roster consists of. The defensive front seven finally had some measurable success against Minnesota and should be able to bully the Hawksr17; offensive line and keep Wilson uncomfortable. On the other side of the ball, losing Earl Thomas is a massive blow to Seattler17;s hopes of containing the wide receiver hydra of Cooks, Kupp and Woods. The Rams roll in this one.Prediction: Rams win, 35-17Sosa Kremenjas (@QBsMVP)I think this is going to be a blowout. The Rams are way too talented and hot to allow the Seahawks to give them major trouble. I expect Todd Gurley to have a massive day (200+ yards from scrimmage, three touchdowns) and Jared Goff continues his trek to attempting to become the leagues MVP with another 350-yard performance. And oh yeah, that #99, her17;ll end the day with three sacks and the defense will allow less than 18 points.Prediction: Rams win Dante Fowler Jersey , 42-17seattlerams (@seattlerams_nfl)The player generating the most attention in Seattle these days is rookie punter, Michael Dickson. In this respect, I expect the 12r17;s will have plenty to cheer about in this game. What else is there left to say about this game? The Rams have Sean McVay and the Seahawks donr17;t.Prediction: Rams win, 34-17joeyaucoin (@LARamsRamsRams)I believe in the Rams so hard right now that I want nothing to do with any hate if I donr17;t show my faith r0;enough.r1; That being said, Rams wonr17;t play perfect against the Seahawks, but it will be enough. Goff throws 9 TDs.Prediction: Rams win, 63-0Sean Wilkinson (@Papa_Lurch)The Rams are rolling and the Seahawks struggled against the Cardinals last week. The game is in Seattle, but I still expect the Rams to roll.Prediction: Rams win, 38-163k (@3k_)Donr17;t fuss with the salmon too much once itr17;s on the grill: Let the flesh naturally release from the grate before attempting to turn it. You can also use the marinade for any cut of salmon.Prediction: Rams win, 32-10Brandon Bate (@NoPlanB_)I expect this to be enjoyable to watch, mainly because I expect the Rams to making light work of the Seahawks in their house. Always a good time, if you ask me. Prediction: Rams win 38-13For the third time in five weeks, the entirety of the TST staff is picking the Rams to secure the win. Did Eugene Sims create a monster? Maybe."If your17;ve ever wondered why Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald chose to sport #99 when he entered the league Replica Nicholas Scott Jersey , herer17;s his reasoning:When Donald was drafted by the Rams in the 2014 NFL Draft, #97 was occupied by DE Eugene Sims, a rotational defensive end. Sims hasnr17;t played football since 2016, spending all seven years of his NFL career with the Rams.Itr17;s typical for a player to charge for his jersey number, though itr17;d be interesting to know just how much was r0;too muchr1; for Donald. #97 was the number he wore in college with the Pittsburgh Panthers, so itr17;s understandable why he inquired when he came to the NFL.Regardless, #99 has worked out well for the five-time pro bowl, four-time first-team All-Pro, and two-time Defensive Player of the Year. Donald continues to wreak havoc as the single most dominant player in the league, regardless of position.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]