UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_settings' /www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.4' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor /www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 07-01-2019 02:43
Bob Sutton weighs in on David Amerson and Orlando Scandrickr17;s Saturday performances After Saturdayr17;s 27-20 preseason loss to the Chicago Bears http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kareem-hunt-jersey , Kansas City Chiefs fans werenr17;t yet carrying torches and pitchforks, but it would be safe to say that after the Chiefs defense appeared to play so poorly against the Bears second-team offense during the first half, they were at least putting them in their Amazon shopping carts.Head coach Andy Reid even offered some fairly mild criticism of the defense in his postgame remarks r12; which, for the low-key Reid, is roughly equivalent to a full-blown cray-cray rant from most of us.r0;So your17;ve got to, you know, you canr17;t let your guard down at all your17;ve got to continue to challenge, your17;ve got to tackle. Those are the things I was looking for. Wer17;ve got to do better on that.r1;In his weekly defensive trends and tabulations review, our own Craig Stout was blunter.But for a man who is likely on the hot seat in 2018, Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton was remarkably serene during his appearance before the press on Monday.When asked if he had enough time to fix defensive issues to his satisfaction before the season opener against the Chargers, he was quite matter-of-fact about the whole thing.Bob being Bobsitive again.Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sportsr0;I donr17;t know that I can ever get it to my satisfaction,r1; he said. r0;But we have enough time to do it in. Therer17;s a lot of things in there that from a coaching perspective I wouldnr17;t consider that difficult to fix. Some of our coverage has got to be a little tighter r12; r16;Your17;ve got to get a little closer to this guy on this coverage.r17; Again, itr17;s not, r16;I didnr17;t know who to cover, I just have to move closer in this type of coverage. I need a better break when the ball is thrown.r17; Or, r16;This is pure zone coverage, so I need to do that.r17; Or, r16;Itr17;s man-to-man coverage. I need to get my eyes out of the backfield and strictly on my man.r17;r0;Things that I know seem basic, but thatr17;s usually what gets you in trouble. From a technique standpoint, I always think itr17;s your eyes and your feet that get you into trouble the fastest r12; your17;re not looking at the right thing, or you canr17;t get your feet going where you want them to go Dee Ford Jersey , and then you have that third step that you have to make up all the time.Thatr17;s really hard.Thatr17;s all part of the technique thing that you just keep drilling on all the time.r1;Just another day at the office for Sutton r12; even when our own Pete Sweeney asked him directly about two players being vilified by Chiefs fans on social media after Saturdayr17;s defeat: David Amerson and Orlando Scandrick.Amerson struggling against the Falcons.Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sportsr0;Obviously these are two different scenarios,r1; he replied. r0;David has been here for what seems like a long time r12; compared to some of the other guys r12; and Orlando just got here. I think David didnr17;t play as well as he is capable of playing on Saturday. But her17;s still got the ability to do this thing and get it done r12; technique, good eyes, all that r12; that just has to keep going. Her17;s a player thatr17;s played enough snaps that he can make that improvement and get that back.r0;Orlando is just learning the system,r1; Sutton continued.r0;Her17;s a veteran guy who has played in a lot of different systems. Itr17;s terminology and those small adjustments. Therer17;s nothing you can do but keep playing. Therer17;s no way to get him past that without playing, and meeting with him. And keep doing that.r1;And while Sutton r12; like his head coach on Saturday r12; acknowledged poor tackling by his defense, he did think there were some positives on Saturday, including having Anthony Hitchens and Reggie Ragland on the field together.r0;I liked the fact that we got a couple of these guys out there that hadnr17;t played a lot together. The organizational part of getting the calls, the checks and the alignments were good for the inside linebackers.r0;Obviously we didnr17;t play as well as we wanted to. We didnr17;t convert on third down, which was big in that game. We had some scrambles that got out that hurt us early in the game. On two of them we got into pretty good position to have a shot at a sack. On most scoring drives, your17;ll usually find a big play and/or a penalty in the drive, and that played true in Chicago. Eliminating those will be big for us.r1;Chiefs vs. Broncos: What theyr17;re saying Itr17;s Week 4 and the Kansas City Chiefs are looking to extend their win streak to four (!) at Mile High stadium on Monday night against the Denver Broncos. Herer17;s what head coach Vance Joseph and star linebacker Von Miller had to say about the red hot Chiefs offense, Patrick Mahomes and more: Vance JosephDenny Medley-USA TODAY SportsOn his time playing with Eric Bieniemy at the University of Colorado: r0;He was a fearless competitor,r1; Joseph said on his former teammate. r0;To watch him become a coordinator, Ir17;m not surprised. He was the guy that worked his butt off every day and her17;s always had a high football IQ. Her17;s as tough as anyone Ir17;ve ever played with and he was always the guy that knew the game in-and-out. He was great on third down in the back and was a core-teamer. Her17;s just always been a good football mind.r1;On Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes:r0;First of all, her17;s playing really good football,r1; Joseph said confidently. r0;Itr17;s going to be a great challenge for us to try and contain this offense. What makes him hard is that her17;s got special arm talent, but her17;s got weapons around him.r1; His arm talent, his confidence with those skill guys, along with coach Reid and coach Bieniemyr17;s offensive concepts r12; that makes it difficult. On Andy Reid and Eric Bieniemyr17;s offensive genius:r0;When theyr17;re in three lines itr17;s like watching a Chip Kelly Oregon team,r1; Joseph said. r0;Theyr17;ve got some of those concepts and some Navy concepts and some double wing stuff. So Authentic Mitch Morse Jersey , itr17;s really difficult to get ready for a team like this along with trying to find a matchup and then match the matchups.r1;On preparing for Mahomes: r0;I think yeah, we have a full game on him, but when you watch those games theyr17;re a lot different,r1; Joseph said on Mahomesr17; performance last year against Denver. r0;Now, having an entire spring and training camp, I think theyr17;re back to full throttle. Theyr17;ve got a lot of offense so in no way last year was he operating on that much offense.r1;And preparing for that dangerous offensive line: r0;They have a lot of coach Reidr17;s old West Coast NFL pro style concepts along with this new RPO stuff and that makes it difficult because itr17;s really two different offenses,r1; Joseph said. r0;You have to have a plan for both and be able to identify both. With Reidr17;s personnel, he can flip flop in and out of that stuff with that same personnel. So, wer17;ve got a challenge ahead of us to identify again what theyr17;re doing and playing fast to match their speed.r1;On the key to Denverr17;s success: r0;We have to come out and throw fast and play our best football early,r1; Joseph said on how to beat the Chiefs. r0;As far as the QB they havenr17;t spent much time in third down so we have to do a good job of winning first and second down. We have to get them to third down so we can run our guys free and rush the passer. You canr17;t beat this team without scoring points. Itr17;s going to take a total team effort and for us to play well in all three phases to win this football game.r1;Von Miller Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsOn Mahomes in last yearr17;s game:r0;He was great,r1; Miller stated. r0;From that game, you could tell her17;s going to be the future. Her17;s a great quarterback, makes a lot of throws, quick, athletic, he has everything your17;d want.r1;On going up against RT Mitchell Schwartz: r0;Her17;s dynamic, strong, her17;s got everything you want from a tackle,r1; Miller said on his infamous opponent. r0;Ir17;m a fan of the game and I know great players. Mitch is a great player. itr17;s funny how you get three All-Pros and no Pro Bowls. Ir17;ve got a lot of respect for him and whenever I get the opportunity to switch jerseys with him you know Ir17;m gonna.r1;On Chiefs players to watch on offense:r0;Theyr17;ve got Sammy Watkins this year and theyr17;ve upgraded the receiver position,r1; Miller said. r0;It kind of looks like Sammy is Patrickr17;s favorite target so theyr17;ve got some chemistry there and it looks like on film that he wants to go to Sammy most of the time.r1;
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]