UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.8' for table 'fusion_settings' You are going to need to learn
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.8' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor You are going to need to learn
OSRSgoldgame
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 06.07.20
Dodane dnia 06-07-2020 02:56
I'm a new player who likes the tanky courses and started off wow gold as a tank. I did a few tanking in different mmos but they were easier to manage then wow. While leveling I tried a dungeon around level 40~ I think and I was instantly removed before I even noticed what happened after stating I'm new and am looking forward to find out. This put me off a little and that I quested until Cataclysm where I attempted queueing back (I had been told 1-60 dungeons are unnecessary/not to queue to them again/they can be overly convoluted and anything else.) This time I did not get kicked immediately but later wiping. Fine. Once I hit max I will do dungeons.

Now I'm flat 120, after doing all that as indicated upgrade and black empire quest stuff to get the cloak, sitting at ilvl425. As a side note War Mode and I played on for XP and I liked the fun except for getting amount people for no reason. But I get annihilated with rogues with more health than me, and tanks nearing nearly a million health. (Saw a death knight with 900k-ish I think.) So two questions, how do I gear up like them, and question two, if I am correct I think that the answer is dungeons. But how do I get into them at this point? I thought I'd start at endgme but I think that it's too late to say folks I'm new here and haven't done one of these dungeons except some for quests. I believe I would get booted. How can I begin heroic/mythic?

It sounds like you have not really played your course if you have only done two dungeons. You should frankly just play all of the epic dungeons first to find out things to do on each boss and the layout of the dungeon and how to use your reduction abilities. Solo leveling has practically no significance so you will need to understand how as opposed to how to quest to running raids or dungeons. Your will probably be looking to you for where to go and also to set the pace for the dungeon. You are going to need to learn how to work with your healer by taking a look at their own mana. It you not using your skills correctly/at 22, if they're having to spend a lot of time recovery you.

It is fine to be fresh to some thing and a few groups simply to buy wow classic gold don't need to put it up. Where I anticipate our tank I'm guilty of this too sometimes and I forget that some people are new. I had to teach a tank how to conduct marathon while at a mythic key. They decided to do it for shits and giggles I suppose but it was annoying to need to teach in a situation where everyone is expected to know what is happening. I don't imply this comment I have a difficult time though sayings things rather than blunt. But I need success for individuals and you can do this. However, you will need to understand what's going until you start running mythic dungeons, both in the dungeon itself and also for your spec.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]