UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_settings' www.thevikingsclub.com
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor www.thevikingsclub.com
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 23-08-2019 03:11
Monday nightr17;s game between the Vikings and Seahawks features a pair of old-school defensive coaches who harp on running the ball offensively. So why do defensive coaches want to run the ball so much?r0;Because itr17;s the best way to not screw it up Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched ,r1; Seahawks coach Pete Carroll told reporters on Thursday.r0;Itr17;s the best way to play the game because the games are always lost [when] you make errors. Thatr17;s why the turnover issue is of paramount importance to us. Itr17;s the most important thing that we taught. Itr17;s the first thing I ever say to our team every single year we get together. Every year I start there because thatr17;s what determines the outcome of the games. When we donr17;t turn the football over, our winning percentages are ridiculously high. . . . When wer17;re in the plus, our numbers are phenomenal and they always have been. How can you play to make that factor a strength of yours. Right now, wer17;re plus-11. Thatr17;s a good spot to be, but if we wind up plus-18 or something like that, wer17;re going to have hell of a finish this season. Wer17;ve got to keep going and pushing on it. That calls both sides of the ball and everybodyr17;s consciousness to get that done. I think most all defensive coaches are pretty tuned in to that.r1;The approach has worked well for the Seahawks Armon Watts Jersey nfl draft , who have turned a rebuild into a reload and, at this point, a likely playoff berth.r0;We have a chance to finish and do something with this season,r1; Carroll said. r0;Therer17;s a chance. Hope is alive. Hope is strong in the building and in the locker room and wer17;re in control of it. If we play really good football this week, then we set up next week. Each one of these weeks, theyr17;re playoff weeks and theyr17;re championship games. I know you hear me say that a lot Custom Armon Watts Jersey , but this is what wer17;ve been preparing for r12; to play at this time and play really well and be familiar and comfortable with the challenge of that. Nothing better than finishing in sports. You finish well and you do right at the end of the games and the end of seasons, and this is it. Itr17;s fourth quarter time.r1;Indeed it is, for both the Vikings and the Seahawks. And while the Seahawks can arguably lose on Monday night and still nail down a playoff berth, the Vikings are getting closer and closer to the loss that will knock them out of postseason consideration.Good Morning Gjallarhorn r11; In The Raw r11; The Massacre Good morning Horners! We gather here this morning, following the game after the 27-6 defeat handed to the Minnesota Vikings by the Buffalo Bills. This one felt eerily like what was supposed to be a simple mission to go out and easily win. Ir17;m sure that Lt. Col. George A. Custer felt pretty much the same way when he left Fort Abraham Lincoln in July of 1874. Not diminishing what happened in the Dakotas, so many years ago Discount Armon Watts Jersey , because that was all too tragically real, whereas this is just a game. It just happens to be one where we invest ourselves as fans, just to witness what turned out to be a massacre of our hopes of a decisive and easy win.The Vikings lost by 21 points in a game they were favored in by as much as 17 points. This video is the result. Drew and I got together after the game, while Ted was enjoying New York City with his wife on their way to a vacation of a lifetime. Good for him to miss the failure of execution on the US Bank turf. Drew and I will bring you the gaudy details. This goes from an opening rant to acceptance. Just like Vikings fans everywhere, this was a tough one, but there are some laughs in the end. We need that after watching Josh Allen look like the r0;second coming of Joe Montana.r1; Ted Glover soaking up New York CityTed GloverLike Dalvin Cook Jersey , subscribe, and ring that damn bell! Then shout SKOL! As always, enjoy the watch!
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]