UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_settings' www.theramslockerroom.com
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor www.theramslockerroom.com
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 23-08-2019 02:43
When it comes to quarterbacks creating something out of nothing Josh Reynolds Jersey , Aaron Rodgers of Green Bay and Russell Wilson of Seattle are the gold standard.Fortunately for safety John Johnson III and the rest of the Los Angeles Rams' defense, they already got a look at Wilson's Houdini act and can use that experience to prepare for what Rodgers and the Packers might do on Sunday."We get good practice at just staying on our man, keeping our eyes on our luggage," Johnson said Thursday.Wilson was 13 of 21 passing for 198 yards and three touchdowns in the Rams' 33-31 Week 5 win in Seattle, but the Rams were able to limit the number of off-schedule plays he was able to make."It's the NFL, you're going to give up a few plays, but as a whole I think we did pretty well in just keeping our eyes on our guys and maintaining that focus through the play," Johnson said.Rams defensive coordinator Wade Phillips is just as concerned about Rodgers' knack for improvisation, calling the two-time MVP one of the best ever in that aspect of the game."He's thrown every scramble pass you can think of for big plays," Phillips said. "If you're in zone or man, you have to get close to the guy you have (in coverage) and stay with him the whole time. That's where they excel."While Wilson will try to bounce outside and away from pressure, Rodgers is more likely to hang in the pocket to give his receivers a chance to come open.Ndamukong Suh http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-samson-ebukam-jersey , who faced Rodgers regularly during his five seasons with the Detroit Lions, believes Rodgers' ability to survey all areas of the field when a play breaks down makes him more dangerous than Wilson in scramble mode."He's very active as a quarterback, especially pushing the ball down the field," Suh said. "I think they're both elite quarterbacks, but I have a little bit more respect for Aaron."Relishing the chance to chase down Rodgers again, the veteran defensive lineman ruefully laughed when reminiscing about the NFC North rivalry.Suh said Rodgers usually does not talk to him on the field because "I don't know if he likes me." That's fine by Suh."My response is when he's getting up from the ground," Suh said. "That's what I'm excited for, or giving him a nice L, which I have done plenty of times in the past. That's the ultimate goal going against an elite quarterback like that."Suh rarely had to face Rodgers when complimented by a rushing offense as varied and successful as what Green Bay has this season in running backs Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams and Ty Montgomery. The trio is combining to average 4.4 yards per carry, and the Packers' overall average of 4.7 yards per attempt ranks ninth in the NFL.The Rams want to make the Packers one-dimensional, force Rodgers into throwing situations and unleash the pass rush anchored by Suh Womens C.J. Anderson Jersey , Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers. If Rodgers is able to evade pressure and do "what he does best," as Johnson said, the Rams will risk it."He'll just hang in the pocket a long, long time sometimes for people to come open," Phillips said. "It's a tremendous challenge."NOTES: OLB Trevon Young (knee) did not practice Thursday. Young, a rookie from Louisville drafted in the sixth round, recovered a fumble against the 49ers on Sunday and has seen an increase in snaps since Dominique Easley was placed on injured reserve Oct. 2 because of a knee injury. ... LT Andrew Whitworth and C John Sullivan each had the day off for rest. Today was the Ramsr17; final day of practice before they take on the Patriots in Super Bowl LIII. Your17;d think that with the practice week in the rearview, things might settle down a bit here in Atlanta.They donr17;t. At all. Friday is a huge travel day, and I saw a lot more Rams fans milling around downtown near the stadium than I have all week. By my totally non-scientific estimate, it looks to be about twice as many people as were out here yesterday. And there will be more tomorrow, and even more on Sunday. Today was a very different kind of day for me, as media availability is a thing of the past. Only one writer Dominique Easley Jersey , Charean Williams of Pro Football Talk, was on hand for practice, and she provided a pool report detailing how things went for the Rams. The best news was that everybody is healthy. Blake Countess (foot) and Greg Zuerlein (foot) were both limited on Thursday, but were full participants on Friday. r0;It was a great day today, getting Greg and [safety] Blake [Countess] full,r1; McVay said. r0;Wer17;re going into this game as healthy as you could hope for. Now, really itr17;s about just tightening things up, making sure we clean up any of the last little details, a little bit over 48 hours out. But therer17;s a confidence that I think has been earned. Certainly, we respect the Patriots, but wer17;re coming here with the expectation of winning a game.r1;And just in case you were worried about Todd Gurley even though he hasnr17;t been on the injury report, McVay cleared that up http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-ndamukong-suh-jersey , too. Her17;s feeling good, a hundred percent,r1; McVay said. r0;We expect him to play a big role in this game.r1;The team will primarily have meetings tomorrow as well as a walk-through at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. But therer17;s more to it. r0;Wer17;ll go over to the stadium and allow the families and friends who are here to come over and enjoy that,r1; McVay said. r0;That will be more of an appreciation with all the people that are here to share in this journey with our players and our coaches. Then, wer17;ll have quick, little meetings tomorrow night. Wer17;ll get up on Sunday and have some walk-throughs and meetings and anxiously await that kickoff at 6:30 or whatever it is.r1;Today was a very different day for me without media availability. I didnr17;t need to be downtown until late afternoon, so I was able to stay home and get some writing done. Thatr17;s good, because wer17;re in the home stretch here, and therer17;s still a whole lot of content to write. It was nice to not be pulled in a million directions at once for a few hours and actually focus. Once I did get down here (after a two-hour drive r12; the traffic is already infinitely worse than usual, and itr17;s usually atrocious) I took some time to shoot a video with my friends RJ Ochoa from our Cowboys site, Blogging the Boys, and Bernd Buchmasser from Pats Pulpit. Todayr17;s isnr17;t available yet John Franklin-Myers Jersey , but herer17;s yesterdayr17;s for your viewing pleasure. This evening my colleague Natalie and I are going to an event with Juju Smith-Schuster and Martellus Bennett. Thatr17;s maybe the weirdest thing about Super Bowl week r12; the #brands are always up to something, even if it doesnr17;t directly correlate with the Super Bowl. I need to head that way, so Ir17;ll sign off on todayr17;s update. But Ir17;ll be back with an update tomorrow, and for now, Ir17;ll leave you with my piece on why Wade Phillips is a national treasure, as told by Rams players.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]