UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.2' for table 'fusion_settings' www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.2' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 01-12-2018 06:42
Zach Miller is helping out wherever he can with the Chicago Bears. He is learning how to play the piano after teaching himself how to play guitar in college. He takes his children outside to play football and soccer.In a lot of ways Chicago Bears T-Shirt , life is pretty much the same for Miller as it was before he sustained a gruesome left leg injury in a loss at New Orleans . In some ways, it's completely different."I'm certain it changed me a little bit," Miller said Monday on the anniversary of the horrific play. "Perseverance, I've always felt I've had that, but this is just on another level. Patience for sure, sitting there for six months and your foot won't move and you're trying to move it, it teaches you a little bit of patience and I guess just the will to keep on fighting."Ton of positive things that I've gained out of this thing, and that's just the way I look at it, opposed to all the negative stuff I suppose you could take with it."One year ago, Miller nearly lost his leg after he got hurt on a potential touchdown reception against the Saints. The veteran tight end dislocated his knee and tore an artery, but was walking on his own by late December.The 34-year-old Miller had the last of nine surgeries for the injury in January. He is talking about running again and keeping open the possibility of returning to the field Chicago Bears Hats , but he isn't sure how he would assess his progress."I don't know if I'm ahead or behind because I don't know the blueprint of this thing," he said. "I'm very happy where I'm at. Just throughout it, I've made goals just to see if I could attain them. I hit 'em and I feel good where I'm at physically."I've been able to get back in the weight room and start doing some things that at least feel like I'm getting stronger and make me feel better. But I still have a long ways to go and I understand that challenge and I'm willing to accept it."Miller signed a futures contract with Chicago at the end of the 2013 season. After spending 2014 on injured reserve, he started 28 of 33 games while making 101 receptions for 1,161 yards and 11 touchdowns the past three years. He also spent three seasons with Jacksonville.He signed a one-year deal with the Bears in June, and the team placed him on the physically unable to perform list. While he rehabs his leg, Miller is helping the team by watching video and offering his perspective whenever anyone needs any help."Zach is one of my favorite people I've been around in a long time," first-year Bears coach Matt Nagy said. "I absolutely love the kid. He's somebody that we feel very fortunate and lucky to have be a part of this family and this organization. The times that we get together and we talk, I mean just such a happy-go-lucky guy, good, good person."Miller said he is enjoying his role with the team Chicago Bears Hoodie , but isn't sure if he wants to get into coaching. He's focused on seeing how far he can go with his rehab.Same goes for the anniversary of his injury."I don't want to say this was a year ago. I made it through one year already. This isn't we're looking back at that," he said. "We're looking at kind of where I am now."Jay Cohen can be reached at s://jcohenapProjecting the 2018 NFL season NFC EastJames Lang-USA TODAY Sports*Philadelphia Eagles (11-5)Dallas Cowboys (8-8)New York Giants (8-8)Washington Redskins (7-9)Going into this projection, I wasnr17;t overly high on the NFC East. All but one team is projected to finish .500 or better. Until I see what the Cowboys offense looks like, itr17;s hard for me to buy into them. The Giants offense could be fun, even with an aging Eli Manning.NFC NorthRon Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports*Minnesota Vikings (13-3)*Chicago Bears (10-6)Green Bay Packers (10-6)Detroit Lions (7-9)This is going to be the best division in football in 2018. Maybe Ir17;m drinking the Kool-Aid following the Khalil Mack addition, but the Bears are playoff bound for the first time since 2010. Make no mistake, the Vikings are the best squad here, but itr17;s going to be more competitive from top-to-bottom in comparison to last year.NFC SouthEric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports*Atlanta Falcons (12-4)*New Orleans (10-6)Carolina Panthers (7-9)Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-12)Maybe Ir17;m higher on the Falcons that most but their offense should be deadly, assuming the play calling is better. The Panthersr17; offensive line issues worry me and the Bucs appears to be looking at an 0-4 start. What was the strongest division in football takes a step back.NFC WestKirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports*Los Angeles Rams (12-4)San Francisco 49ers (8-8)Arizona Cardinals (6-10)Seattle Seahawks (4-12)The Rams might have the most complete team in the NFL, but wer17;ve seen what too many superstars on the same roster can do. The 49ers could end up finishing better, but losing Jerick McKinnon is a big blow. The Cardinals and Seahawks are both bound to take a step back Customized Chicago Bears Jerseys , especially the latter.AFC EastJeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports*New England Patriots (12-4)New York Jets (6-10)Miami Dolphins (5-11)Buffalo Bills (2-14)It appears the Patriotsr17; dominant run is close to being over, but in such a weak division itr17;s going to have to wait another year. The Jets are going to be better than their record projects and they have a bright future. The Bills appear to be the worst team in football after making the playoffs the previous year, and Ir17;m not sure itr17;s close.AFC NorthPhilip G. Pavely-USA TODAY Sports*Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4)Baltimore Ravens (7-9)Cleveland Browns (7-9)Cincinnati Bengals (4-12)The Steelers are loaded on offense and could dominate the AFC this season. The Ravens will continue to float around .500, and the Browns could surprise. Therer17;s a lot of young talent on that Cleveland roster. I feel like Ir17;m too low on the Bengals, but keeping Marvin Lewis was a terrible decision.AFC SouthTroy Wayrynen-USA TODAY Sports*Houston Texans (10-6)*Jacksonville Jaguars (10-6)Indianapolis Colts (7-9)Tennessee Titans (5-11)The battle at the top is going to go into the final weeks of the season, as I like both the Jaguars and Texans. The Colts have a bad roster, but if Andrew Luck is healthy, itr17;s easy to see them accidentally winning six to seven games based on him alone. Not sure why, but Ir17;m not buying what the Titans are selling.AFC WestThomas J. Russo-USA TODAY Sports*Los Angeles Chargers (11-5)*Kansas City Chiefs (10-6)Denver Broncos (7-9)Oakland Raiders (4-12)The battle between the Chargers and Chiefs will be a fun one. Ir17;m not completely sold that Patrick Mahomes will be playoff ready in his first year starting, but I like them long-term. The Chargers will finally figure it out. They have too much talent not to. The Raiders are a team that I had around seven wins heading into last weekend, and what a disaster that ended up being. Trading Mack www.authenticschicagobears.com , cutting Martavis Bryant, and trading a fifth-round pick for A.J. McCarron was brutal. PlayoffsWild Card RoundReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsNFC: Eagles over Bears, and Falcons over Saints.AFC: Texans over Chiefs, and Chargers over Jaguars.Divisional RoundBrad Rempel-USA TODAY SportsNFC: Vikings over Eagles, and Falcons over Rams.AFC: Steelers over Texans, and Patriots over Chargers.Conference ChampionshipBenny Sieu-USA TODAY SportsNFC: Falcons over VikingsAFC: Steelers over PatriotsSuper Bowl:Aaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsSteelers over Falcons
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]