UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_settings' Titans agree to terms with Claude Pelon
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Pozostałe | Pogaduszki Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Titans agree to terms with Claude Pelon
laiyongcai92
Użytkownik

Miejscowość: USA
Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 28-02-2019 06:28
The Titans have agreed to terms with defensive lineman Claude Pelon and put John Theus on the non-football injury list. Unless I have missed something http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-logan-ryan-jersey , the Titans still only have 89 players on their roster because they didnr17;t add anyone when they released Kevin Dodd.Pelon spent 2017 on the New York Jets practice squad after signing with them as an undrafted free agent. They released him on June 12th of this year.Pelon finished his college career at USC after starting at a junior college in Arizona. He will come in and compete for a spot in the defensive line rotation. That group is pretty deep at this point, so that will be fun to watch.Theus is a guy that would have been in the mix to play right tackle while Jack Conklin is recovering from his ACL injury. We donr17;t know anything about his injury at this point, so it is impossible to know how much time he will miss.Titans cuts tracker 2018: Saturdayr17;s news and rumors on roster cut weekend UPDATE 11:12: UDFA Deontay Burnett will not be on the 53. UPDATE 11:10: Dalyn Dawkins did not make the team. UPDATE 11:08: Robert Spillane has been cut. UPDATE 10:11: Elijah Nkansah will not make the 53.UPDATE 10:10: Akrum Wadley cut. This one is a bit of a surprise.UPDATE Saturday 7:28: The Titans have cut Cody Wichmann and Laurence Gibson.UPDATE 3:57: Julius Warmsley didnr17;t make the team Cheap Corey Davis Jersey , per Paul Kuharsky.UPDATE 2:37: Brandon Shippen has also been cut.UPDATE 12:40: Add Johnny Maxey to the players that wonr17;t be on the 53 man roster.UPDATE 12:38: Adam Caplan reports David King has been informed he will be released.UPDATE 12:13: Itr17;s the end for Trey Caldwell.UPDATE 11:54: Frances Kallon is the latest to be dismissed.UPDATE 11:43: McCormick is on a roll! Reports the Titans have cut Rico Gafford and Steven Terrell.UPDATE 11:36 AM: Mike Ramsay has also been released per McCormick.UPDATE 11:30 AM: Titans have cut Jordan Veasy per Terry McCormick.UPDATE 11:14 AM: Titans have cut Demontre Hurst per Tom Pelissero.Bookmark this thread because we will be keeping track of all of the Tennessee Titansr17; roster cuts this weekend. Jon Robinson has until 3 PM on Saturday to trip the roster from 90 to 53. Last year they made a handful of cuts on Friday. I would expect that to be the same thing this year.Keep in mind that players who are cut will be on waivers until 3 p.m. on Sunday. The Titans will have an initial 53 man roster, but there will more than likely be a player or two (or three) that Robinson will claim. If the Titans are awarded that guy, they will have to cut a guy that initially made the roster. Last night Terry and I ran through a 53-man roster projection on Locked on Titans (listen here). The interesting positions to me are wide receiver and running back. Do they keep 6 receivers? Do they keep 4 running backs? I think the answer to both of those questions is yes Cheap Austin Johnson Jersey , but I also wouldnr17;t be surprised if they didnr17;t. I also wouldnr17;t be surprised if they claimed a guy at each of those positions on waivers.Anyway, a lot is going to be happening in the next 36 hours. We will have it all covered for you here.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]