UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_settings' The Philadelphia Eagles lost to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night.
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Pozostałe | Pogaduszki Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor The Philadelphia Eagles lost to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night.
laiyongcai92
Użytkownik

Miejscowość: USA
Data rejestracji: 18.10.18
Dodane dnia 21-02-2019 03:52
It really sucked. Letr17;s take a look at what the loss means for their standings in both the NFC playoff picture and the 2019 NFL Draft order.NFC PLAYOFF PICTUREPLAYOFF TEAMS1 - Los Angeles Rams: 9-1 overall Youth DeAndre Carter Jersey , 6-1 conference2 - New Orleans Saints: 8-1 overall, 5-1 conference3 - Chicago Bears: 6-3 overall, 4-1 conference4 - Washington Redskins: 6-3 overall, 6-2 conference5 - Carolina Panthers: 6-3 overall, 4-2 conference6 - Minnesota Vikings: 5-3-1 overall, 4-2-1 conferenceIN THE HUNT7 - Green Bay Packers: 4-4-1 overall, 2-3-1 conference8 - Atlanta Falcons: 4-5 overall, 4-2 conference9 - Seattle Seahawks: 4-5 overall, 3-3 conference10 - Dallas Cowboys: 4-5 overall, 3-3 conference11 - Philadelphia Eagles: 4-5 overall Womens Jason Peters Jersey , 2-4 conference12 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 3-6 overall, 2-4 conference13 - Detroit Lions: 3-6 overall, 2-4 conferenceDEAD14 - Arizona Cardinals: 2-7 overall, 2-5 conference15 - San Francisco 49ers: 2-7 overall, 1-5 conference16 - New York Giants: 1-7 overall, 0-6 conferenceANALYSISHad the Eagles won on Sunday night, theyr17;d have been second in the NFC East and seventh overall in the NFC standings. But they did not win. And now theyr17;re third in the NFC East and 11th in the conference. Theyr17;re certainly not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs just yet. But therer17;s no denying that their season is on life support. Itr17;s just hard to envision this team suddenly going on a run given the way theyr17;ve played all season.2019 NFL DRAFT ORDERIf your17;ve given up hope on the Eagles making the playoffs, perhaps your17;re interested in looking ahead to the 2019 NFL Draft. If thatr17;s the case, herer17;s a look at the current first round order via Tankathon.1 - Oakland Raiders: 1-82 - New York Giants: 1-73 - San Francisco 49ers: 2-74 - Arizona Cardinals: 2-75 - New York Jets: 3-76 - Buffalo Bills: 3-77 - Detroit Lions: 3-68 - Denver Broncos: 3-69 - Jacksonville Jaguars: 3-610 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 3-611 - Cleveland Browns: 3-6-112 - Indianapolis Colts: 4-513 - Dallas Cowboys: 4-514 - Seattle Seahawks: 4-515 - Atlanta Falcons: 4-516 - Philadelphia Eagles: 4-517 - Baltimore Ravens: 4-518 - Miami Dolphins: 5-519 - Green Bay Packers: 4-4-120 - Tennessee Titans: 5-4The 2019 NFL Draft will be important for the Eagles to try to rebuild a roster that clearly is in need of upgrades. The Philadelphia Eagles (3-3) and Carolina Panthers (3-2) are set to play on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. In order to preview this Week 7 matchup, I reached out to our enemies over at Cat Scratch Reader. The wonderful Walker Clement (no relation to Corey) took the time to answer my questions about the upcoming game. Letr17;s take a look at the answers.1 - In a recent CSR column about Ron Rivera Youth Alshon Jeffery Jersey , you wrote the Panthers r0;are winning more games than they are losing, but they are not playing winning football.r1; Can you sum up your frustrations with Carolinar17;s head coach?The man has the best short yardage weapon in the history football -Cam Newton- and he refuses to use him except in the most painfully obvious short yardage situations. In other words, forget everything you ever heard about the nickname r0;Riverboat Ron.r1; The Panthers wonr17;t even consider attempting to convert a fourth and one on their side of the field and they might not consider it on their opponents side either if they like how the wind is blowing. Rivera would rather punt or kick than risk his team scoring a touchdown in a competitive game.It all fits in with his overly conservative mind set, like keeping the ball on the ground on second and long and running headlong into stacked boxes, or having his defensive backs play 10 yards off the line of scrimmage when the Panthers have a lead, essentially inviting opposing offenses to march down the field and score -just so long as they donr17;t do it on one play.Rivera coaches games to minimize the risk that the Panthers do something wrong and lose the game. He doesnr17;t maximize opportunities for the Panthers to take risks nor does he do anything to stop opposing teams from making safe plays that keep them in the game. His ideal game is probably an 8-6 victory featuring a safety and two field goals by his side off of two 10:00 minute drives. It is maddeningly antiquated and, if you canr17;t tell, I can go on about it at length with little prompting. (Here is the column you mentioned if you would like to read more about this.)2 - On a scale of 1-10, whatr17;s your confidence level in Cam Newton right now? (10 being the most confident.) 10. Cam is on fire this year. He had a period against Washington where the coaching staff finally took his leash off and he completed 10 straight passes, the first seven of which resulted in a touchdown and two-point conversion. He is saddled with a very slow offense that has little understanding of its skill players Womens Brandon Brooks Jersey , including Newton. That said, there are few other quarterbacks that I would take in a two minute drill.Itr17;s easy to look at his stats and think I am being overly optimistic about my home team. Cam does, after all, have four interceptions on the season. Itr17;s hard to pin a single one as his fault. The first was a pass that hit running back C.J. Anderson right in the hands, but got knocked in the air for an easy pick. The next two were both timing throws where rookie tight end Ian Thomas quit early on a route and left the ball sailing into areas that were only occupied by defenders. The last was lame duck that fell into Josh Normanr17;s hands in Washington after Cam was hit as he threw. Her17;s gotten lucky on a few bad decisions, but donr17;t expect him to turn the ball over barring exceptional circumstances.3 - What is the Panthersr17; biggest strength? Where do they have the biggest edge in this game?Their biggest strength is absolutely their speed on offense. Christian McCaffrey, D.J. Moore, and Curtis Samuel are an unfair trio of speedsters, and that doesnr17;t even consider the muted-so-far contributions of Torrey Smith. That said, their edge is in run defense. The coaching staff refuses to take advantage of the actual skills of their skill position players Youth Nate Gerry Jersey , so the edge goes to the teamr17;s next most talented position group. With Thomas Davis back from a suspension, he and Luke Kuechly head up the best group of linebackers in the NFL. If the defensive line can keep them clean, the Panthers linebackers have the ability to take over a game. Itr17;s why they have shut down your friends, the Cowboys, the last two times theyr17;ve met.4 - What is the Panthersr17; biggest weakness? What concerns you the most about the Eagles?The answer here should be the offensive line. Matt Kalil, Trai Turner, Taylor Moton, Jeremiah Sirles, Amini Silatolu, Ryan Kalil Youth Sidney Jones Jersey , and Daryl Williams, have all either lost significant time or been ruled out for the season since the start of training camp. But the surviving members and the patchwork replacements have held up remarkably well so far this season. The real weakness so far has been the defensive line. It turns out that relying on a 38 year old athlete to rush the passer may not be a viable long term strategy, even if that athlete is Julius Peppers. Add that to free agent aquisition Dontari Poe being all but invisible in run defense and I start to get worried about the Panthers ability to keep the Eagles offense off the field.5 - Who wins this game and why? Score prediction? And what are your expectations for the rest of this Panthers season?The Eagles win this game because their offense will find efficiency easy against the Panthers if their defensive line canr17;t hold up well enough for the linebackers to make plays. Theyr17;ll also win because Doug Pederson will coach circles around Rivera. That said, the Panthers are the weirdest team I have ever watched. They never look like the same team from week to week and rarely do they lose games that arenr17;t close. If I had to put money on it, I would bet on the Eagles to win 30-24 but I wouldnr17;t be surprised to see the Panthers come out looking like a completely different team and torch the Eagles 34-10.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]