UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_settings' pomożecie?
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor pomożecie?
stokrotka123
Użytkownik

Miejscowość: Bieliny
Data rejestracji: 13.07.15
Dodane dnia 13-07-2015 21:35
co to znaczy:Italiano perfetto e cosi tanta sagezza,cerchiamo di non forzare ił destino,sarebbe una sfida :o

pozdrawiam,
stokrotka123
Autor RE: pomożecie?
HYst00
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 24.07.17
Dodane dnia 18-08-2017 02:57
"Nice," I said. "You kiss your mother with Nike Air Shoes that mouth?""Your Ugg Outlet Online Store mama don't complain," she Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher said. "Actually, it's a converse store history of agroup of people like the Yippies, but from New North Face Outlet York. They all used thatword as their last names, like Ugg Pas Cher En France 'Ben M-F.' The idea was to have a pandora beads groupout there, Adidas Originals Sale making news, but with a totally unprintable name. Just toscrew around Ray Ban Sunglasses Online with the news-media. Pretty funny, really." She nike air put thebook back on new yeezy shoes the shelf and now I wondered if Pandora Store Sale I should hug her. Peoplein California hug Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace to say hello and goodbye all the time. Jordan Sneakers For Sale Except whenthey don't. And sometimes Cheap Nike Air Huarache they kiss Cheap Michael Kors Handbags on the cheek. It's all chaussures nike pas cher very confusing.

She settled Discount Air Max it for me by grabbing me Air Nike in a hug and tugging my headdown to her, kissing me hard on Nike Shox discount Sale the Nike Air Sneakers cheek, then blowing a fart on myneck. I laughed and pushed her away.

"You want a burrito?" Michael Kors Clearance I Nike Air 90 asked.

"Is that a question or a statement of the obvious?""Neither. It's an TOMS OUTLET order."I Canada goose dam bought some funny stickers that said THIS PHONE IS TAPPEDwhich were the right size to Canada Goose Outlet put on the Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens receivers on the pay phones thatstill lined Discount TOMS the streets of the Mission, Nike Air Jordan 11 it being the kind of neighborhoodwhere you got people who couldn't necessarily afford a air force one pas cher cellphone.

We walked out into the night air. I told Ange about the scene Nike Huarache Womens Cheap at thepark when I left.

"I bet they Pandora Official Website have a hundred of those trucks parked around TOMS For Sale the block,"she said. "The better to bust coach factory outlet online you with.""Um." I looked around. "I Moncler Outlet Online sort toms shoes outlet of hoped adidas outlet that Moncler Sale you would say somethinglike, 'Aw, there's Cheap Michael Kors no chance they'll do anything about it.'"157"I don't think that's really the idea. Hyperdunk 2014 The Abercrombie and fitch store idea is to put Scarpe Nike Scontate a lot of civiliansin a nfl store position where the cops have to decide, are we going to treat theseordinary people like terrorists? It's a Jordan Shoes Air little like the jamming, Christian Louboutin Heels but Coach Bags On Sale with mu-sic pandora jewelry store instead of gadgets. Nike Online Store You jam, right?"Sometimes Nike Polo Sale I forget that all my Soccer Boots Outlet nike friends don't know that adidas schoenen Marcus andM1k3y are the same person. "Yeah, a little," I said.

"This is like jamming with a bunch of Kobe Shoes Nike awesome bands.""I see."Mission burritos Adidas Yeezy Cheap are an institution. They are cheap, giant and deli-cious. Imagine a tube the size of a bazooka Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale shell, filled with ugg clearance spicy grilledmeat, guacamole, salsa, tomatoes, refried nike air max running shoes beans, rice, onions and cilantro.

It has Adidas Superstar Sale Online the same relationship to Taco Bell that a Lamborghini Michael Kors Outlet has to a HotWheels car.

There nike sportschuhe are about two hundred Mission burrito joints. They're all heroic-ally ugly, with Cheap True Religion Jeans uncomfortable seats, Nike Pas Cher Femme minimal decor r12; faded Mexicantourist office posters and electrified framed Jesus and Mary hologramsr12; and loud mariachi music. Stone Island Outlet The thing that distinguishes UGGS Outlet them, mostly,is what kind of exotic meat they fill their wares with. The really authenticplaces Chaussure Nike Pas Cher have canada goose jackets on sale brains and Yeezy Black tongue, which I never order, Adidas NMD For Sale but it's nice to knowit's there.

The place we went to had New Air Max 2017 both brains and tongue, which Mens Nike Air Max we didn't or-der. I got carne asada nike sb stefan janoski and she got Uggs Pas Cher Soldes shredded chicken and we each got abig cup of horchata.

As soon as we sat Billige Nike Sko down, she unrolled her burrito and took a littlebottle vans shoe store out Official Toms Shoes Outlet of her purse. It was cheap uggs a little stainless-steel aerosol canister thatlooked for all the world like Moncler Outlet a Reebok Outlet Store pepper-spray self-defense unit. She Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace aimedit at her burrito's exposed guts and misted them with a Nike Air Max Goedkoop fine Nike Factory Store red oilyspray. I caught a whiff Uggs For Cheap of Boutique Ugg it newest lebron shoes and my Nike Air Huarache For Sale throat closed and my eyes watered.

"What the hell are you doing to that poor, defenseless burrito?"She gave me a wicked new jordan releases smile. "I'm a spicy food addict," she said. "Thisis capsaicin Nike Roshe Run oil in a mister.""Capsaicin Cheap True Religion Jeans r12;""Yeah, the stuff Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel in Nike Kyrie pepper spray. This is like Cheap Nike Huarache pepper spray but slightlymore dilute. And way more delicious. Boost Yeezy Sale On Line Think of it as Spicy Cajun Visine ifit helps."My eyes burned Ugg Pas Cher Femme just thinking of it.

"You're kidding," I said. "You are so not going Original Ugg Boots to eat that."158Her eyebrows shot up. "That louboutin heels sounds Nike Soccer Cleats Boots like a challenge, sonny. You Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas justwatch me."She rolled the burrito up as carefully as a Pandora Outlet stoner rolling Yeezy Boost Sale Online up a joint,tucking the ends in, then re-wrapping it Nike Air Damen in Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher tinfoil. She Cheap Air Max Trainers peeled off one endand brought nike air jordan pas cher it up to her mouth, poised with it Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher just before her Chaussure Air Max lips.

Right up to the Cheap Louboutin Heels time she bit into it, I couldn't Air Max Femme believe that she was go-ing nike mercurial soccer cleats to do Nike Air Pas Cher it. I mean, that was basically an anti-personnel weapon she'djust slathered Nike Factory Outlet on her dinner.

She bit into Yeezy Men it. Chewed. Swallowed. Gave every impression of having adelicious dinner.

"Want a Official NHL Jerseys bite?" she said, innocently.

"Yeah," nike jordan shoes I said. I Adidas Neo Discount Sale like spicy food. I always order モンクレール レディース the Nike Outlet curries Cheap Real Jordans with fourchilies Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap next to them on the menu at the Pakistani places.

I peeled canada goose jacket outlet back more foil and took a big bite.

Big mistake.

You know that feeling you get when you take a big bite of UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN horseradishor wasabi or whatever, and it feels Cheap Air Max like your sinuses are closing at thesame time as your windpipe, Canada Goose Outlet filling your head with trapped, nuclear-hotair that tries to batter its way Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes out through your scarpe nike watering eyes cheap uggs for women and nos-trils? That feeling Air max dam like steam is about to longchamp bags on sale pour out of your ears like a car-toon character?

This ugg store was Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet a Cheap Toms Outlet Store lot worse.

This was like putting Michael Kors Handbags Discount your hand on a hot stove, only it's not yourhand, it's the entire inside of your Adidas Superstar head, and your esophagus all Canada Goose Online Store the huarache sneakers waydown to your stomach. Nike Store My entire body sprang out in a sweat and Ichoked and ジョーダン スニーカー choked.

Wordlessly, she passed me my horchata and I zapatillas nike baratas managed to get thestraw into my mouth and suck Air Max 90 hard on it, gulping down half of it Michael Kors in onego.

"So Canada Goose Womens Coats there's a scale, Air Jordan Retro Sale the Scoville scale, that we chili-fanciers use to talkabout how spicy a pepper is. Pure capsaicin Air max levně is about 15 million Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap Scovilles.

Tabasco is about christian louboutin outlet 2,500. Pepper Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace spray is Ugg boots Sale a healthy three million. This stuffis a puny 100,000, about as hot as a mild Scotch Bonnet Pepper. I workedup to it in about reebok running shoes a year. Some Moncler Outlet Store of the real asics sko hardcore can Zapatillas Air Max get up to TOMS SHOES OUTLET a halfmillion or so, two hundred times hotter than Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace Tabasco. That's prettyfreaking hot. At Scoville temperatures like that, your brain gets totally159awash chaussure adidas pas cher in endorphins. It's a Pandora Store better suivre un envoi body-stone than hash. And it's goodfor Adidas Originals Superstar you."I Air Max Pas Cher was getting my sinuses back now, able to breathe without gasping.

"Of course, you get a fitflops sale uk ferocious ring of fire when you go to the john,"she said, winking at me.

Yowch.

"You are insane," I said.

"Fine talk Timberland Outlet from a man whose hobby günstige nike schuhe is building and smashing laptops,"she said.

"Touche," I Nike Roshe Run Sale said and touched my Descuentos Nike forehead.

"Want some?" She Nike Air Max Cheap held out her mister.

"Pass," I said, Toms Factory Outlet quickly new pandora charms enough that we both laughed.

When nike tn pas cher we left the restaurant and headed for Dolores park, she put herarm around moncler jacket sale my Air Max Sneakers waist and Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag I found Nike Shoes Online that she was just the right height forme to put my arm around Nike Shoes Sale Store her shoulders. Adidas Originals Stan Smith That chaussure basket homme was new. I'd never been atall guy, and the girls I'd dated nike sneakers had all been my height r12; teenaged girlsgrow Negozi Pandora faster Louboutin Wedding Shoes than Boty Nike Air guys, which is a nike shoes cruel trick of nature. It was nice. It adidas store feltnice.

We turned Scarpe Air Max the corner on 20th Street zapatos de futbol nike and walked up toward Dolores.

Before we'd taken a single botas de futbol step, we could Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses feel the buzz. It was like thehum of a Cheap Nike Free Run million bees. There were lots Hogan Outlet of Vans Black Sneakers people streaming toward thepark, and when I Coach Outlet Store Online looked toward Nike Air Max Sale it, I saw that it was about Hugo Boss Sale a hundredtimes more Nike Air Women crowded than prada outlet it had been when I went Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale to meet Ange.

That toms sale sight made my blood run hot. It was a beautiful cool night andwe were about to party, really party, party like there was Pandora Style Beads no tomorrow.

"Eat drink Portafoglio michael kors and be merry, for tomorrow we womens nike air max die."Without saying anything Toms Outlet Online we both broke Jordan Shoes For Cheap into a trot. There were lots ofcops, with tense faces, but what the hell were they going to do? Therewere a ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE lot of people Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet in New Nike Shoes the park. I'm not so Jordan Store good retro jordans for cheap at counting crowds. Thepapers later quoted organizers as saying there were 20,000 people; thecops said cheap nike air max 5,000. Maybe that means there were 12,500.

Whatever. It was pandora outlet store more people than I'd ever stood among, as part Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher of anunscheduled, unsanctioned, illegal ugg factory outlet event.

We were among them in an instant. I Air Max Kopen can't swear to it, but Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher I don't thinkthere was anyone over 25 in that press of bodies. Everyone was smiling.

Some young kids were there, 10 or 12, and that made me Nike Shox Cheap feel better. Noone would do anything too stupid Pandora Store with kids that little in the crowd. No160one wanted to see little kids nike schuhe günstig get hurt. This was just going to be 23 IS BACK Store a gloriousspring night Nike joggesko of celebration.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]