UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_settings' Colts vs Redskins: Matchups to watch in week two
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.42' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Tłumaczenie Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor Colts vs Redskins: Matchups to watch in week two
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 27-11-2018 01:50
The Colts missed an opportunity to start out their season with a win http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-quenton-nelson-jersey , but this week theyr17;ll head on the road in hopes of preventing another 0-2 start, which has been the case for them since 2014. Theyr17;ll head to Landover, MD to face the Redskins, who are returning home from a dominant road win against the Arizona Cardinals. The Redskins are a formidable opponent, to be sure, and the Colts will need to be ready to go for them. A quick look at the stat line tells a little, but the full picture is, as always in the film. I had a look at the Redskins in their week one matchup, so with that knowledge in hand, letr17;s take a look at some key matchups to watch in the Coltsr17; week two meeting with the Redskins.Coltsr17; Front Seven vs Chris ThompsonMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsOne of the most noticeable and impressive parts of the Redskins game was running back Chris Thompson. Thompson is just plain explosive as a runner, and even more so as a receiving back. He averaged 13 yards per carry and his longest run was 16 yards, so this was not an illusion created by a crazy 90-yard broken play. He was really that good.Donr17;t get me wrong, Adrian Peterson was good as well, and had 96 yards on 26 touches, but he isnr17;t the back that I think will trouble the Colts. Thompsonr17;s speed and vision to the outside allowed him to amass big yards in the first half as a receiving back and he had a couple big runs in the 2nd half as well to help close out the game. The Coltsr17; defense will need to be very disciplined and work hard to keep contain, because Thompson is an incredible talent and will absolutely eat this defense up if they donr17;t keep the running game locked down. When he is in the game, theyr17;ll have to be even more conscious of this, because his ability to break to the outside is very dangerous.Coltsr17; Offensive Line vs Redskins Pass RushFirst letr17;s point out the obvious: Andrew Luck is not Sam Bradford. Bradford made bad throws, got squirrely in the pocket Darius Leonard Jersey , and just wasnr17;t very good on Sunday. This was in large part due to pretty consistent pressure from the Redskins front seven. If Anthony Castonzo is in the game on Sunday, this offensive line is significantly better than the Cardinalsr17; line, which couldnr17;t offer much in the way or pass or run blocking. Thatr17;s a big r0;ifr1; too, because Castonzo was missing today from practice when it began. It could be that he is resting today. It could be that he was seeing training staff and would join the team later. Or it could be gamesmanship on the part of the coaching staff. But if it isnr17;t those things and Castonzo will miss more time, this line is going to struggle. They played a very admirable game on Sunday, but lost Jr17;Marcus Webb to a hamstring injury while he tried to chase down Fejedelem on the fumble recovery that ended the Coltsr17; chances. Theyr17;ll need a similar performance against a very good defensive front of the Redskins to be successful on Sunday. Frank Reich vs Greg ManuskyMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsIt was notable while watching the Redskins vs Cardinals that there were very few times when the Cardinals had an open receiver in space. Credit should go to the Redskins for swarming to the ball and playing in tight coverage, but it also felt like a very familiar watch from an offensive playcalling perspective. I felt like I was once again watching Chuck Paganor17;s uninspired Colts while the Cardinals forced the ball to David Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald, who were both smothered and largely unable to do anything. The problem for the Redskins is that Frank Reich designed plays in week one that got players open all over the place. Luck hit 9 different targets on Sunday, and that was by design. The Colts will get players open, and Luck is smart enough and accurate enough to get them the ball. The Colts were 11 of 17 on third down conversions. Compare that with the Cardinals who were just 1-8 against the Redskins. Again, credit the Redskins defense for a great effort, but donr17;t think for a second that the Colts will provide that same kind of opportunity. The Redskins defense stayed fresh because they werenr17;t on the field very long. The faced nearly constant 3-and-outs from the Cardinalsr17; offense. They were good, but the Cardinalsr17; offense was weak, one dimensional, and unimpressive. Frank Reich knows this Redskins team well, and he will have prepared this team very well offensively for what they will face from the Redskinsr17; defense. He will be drawing up plays to get this team moving the ball well and keep the ball in the hands of Andrew Luck rather than Adrian Peterson and Chris Thompson. Greg Manusky will dial up blitzes, and his personnel with the team is undoubtedly much better than anything he was ever given as a part of the Colts coaching staff. However, the Colts got relatively poor play from both Jack Doyle and T.Y. Hilton in week one. As those are their two best players, I wouldnr17;t count on a repeat performance Authentic Braden Smith Jersey , and a few plays by either of those guys would have been a win last Sunday. T.Y. Hilton vs Josh NormanPhoto by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesAs I said before the season, the Colts have typically gone as T.Y. Hilton goes. When he has big games, this team wins. It is important that they donr17;t revert entirely to that formula, because it can be too easy to game plan for. Frank Reich moved the ball around amongst various players on Sunday and got them all involved in the game, which is a very valuable way to combat defenses. Having said all that, Hilton is still their most dangerous and talented weapon as a pass catcher, and they need that to be obvious on Sunday if they want to get a win. Josh Norman is a very good cornerback, and I donr17;t anticipate that the Colts will throw at him often, but Hilton needs to be able to get some wins in that matchup, and he needs to get them early. This is a team that can grind out a game on the ground against a young Colts team, and Hilton can make that really difficult if he shows up ready to go. In what was less of a battle against another team, the Colts fought a battle against injuries. Thursday night football is a travesty that should either be heavily modified or scraped all together. With that said the Colts battled hard and made plenty of mistakes that resulted in a loss against a team none of us ever want to lose to. While the team seems to have earned some respect given the effort they played with through the injuries, they still dropped to 1-4 on the season. Each week, I will look to break down two of the best or worst plays or situations from the previous game, but Ir17;ll need your help deciding what plays should be given a closer look as I hope to explain what happened in greater detail than the broadcasters can. Often your17;ll hear r0;how did that guy get so open?r1; and I hope to be able to answer that question for Colts fans this season.This week my vote will go towards Andrew Luckr17;s touchdown passes because I really need to breakdown something positive. I struggled to come up with individual plays that were impactful given the nature of the game, instead I picked a few of the bigger plays, even if they didnr17;t change the outcome. Injuries played a huge role but Ir17;m not going to break down film of guys getting hurt, Ir17;m just not going to do it. If you have any ideas other than plays I have listed I would love to hear about them in the comments.
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]
Muzyka [64]