UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_settings' also made it cle
Nawigacja
Włoski
Artykuły
Forum
Katalog Stron
Szukaj
spacer
Nauka Włoskiego
Włoski Gramatyka
Włoski Testy i Ćwiczenia
Włoski Certyfikaty
Włoski Matura
Włoski Wypracowania
Włoski Italianistyka
Włoski Słownictwo
Włoski Różności
spacer
Ostatnie Artykuły
Rozmowa z Conrado Mo...
List prywatny - Week...
List prywatny - Prac...
"Włoski w ćwiczeniac...
List prywatny - Opis...
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
Reklamy
spacer
UPDATE command denied to user 'ewloski'@'10.12.20.1' for table 'fusion_threads'
Zobacz Temat
Język Włoski Online | Nauka | Gramatyka Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Autor also made it cle
panxing18
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 15.06.18
Dodane dnia 18-09-2018 04:41
AJ McCarron found out he was traded Jimmy Graham Jersey , quickly packed a bag, said goodbye to his family and headed out to Oakland to join the Raiders.

As crazy as those first few hours were following McCarron's trade from the Buffalo Bills to Oakland, the whirlwind hasn't slowed down a bit since McCarron joined his new team.

He had new teammates and coaches to meet and an entire offense to learn in just over a week now that he's Derek Carr's only backup and could be thrust into action Monday night when Oakland opens its season against the Los Angeles Rams.

"It's not the easiest thing in the world. I'm trying my hardest," McCarron said. "I've been coming in really early, spending a lot of time staying late. God forbid something happens Bobby Wagner Jersey , hopefully I can go out there and handle it pretty well."

The Raiders dealt a 2019 fifth-round pick to the Bills last Saturday for McCarron and then immediately cut E.J. Manuel and Connor Cook, who had been competing for the backup job.

Oakland had been anticipating McCarron might be available with Buffalo having drafted Josh Allen in the first round and also having Nathan Peterman in place.

"We kind of had our eye on him," offensive coordinator Greg Olson said. "Had been evaluating him through the preseason with the thought that maybe there might be an opportunity for some of those quarterbacks or one of those quarterbacks on that team to become available. We had some intel on AJ from other coaches that had worked with him. But we liked the player. We're happy to get him. He's been good since he's been here. He's been a quick study in terms of picking up the offense. He's been in the building from dawn to dusk every day. Just a real pleasure to have him right now."

McCarron has been working extensively with quarterbacks coach Brian Callahan to learn a complex offense installed by coach Jon Gruden.

McCarron said it's completely different than what he had been running in Buffalo all offseason but he is familiar with many of the West Coast concepts. The main job this week is learning the language and the formations that go with the offense.

"I do a pretty good job of managing all that," McCarron said. "When it comes to learning football I think I'm pretty smart. You can only play so many defenses. It's just being real familiar and knowing the ins and outs of the offense. God forbid I get in there, it's not going to be perfect. But I know how to battle and keep trying."

McCarron had hoped to be the starter in Buffalo after spending his first four seasons as the backup to Andy Dalton in Cincinnati. McCarron started just three regular-season games and one playoff contest for the Bengals but got a two-year contract from the Bills that included a $4 million signing bonus.

But that never materialized as the Bills went with Peterman as the starter until Allen is ready to take over Duane Brown Jersey , and McCarron now needs to sell the house he bought in Buffalo.

"It's a business. There's a lot of things that go on behind the scenes. It's part of it," he said. "I enjoyed my time there, even though it was for a cup of coffee and maybe a doughnut. The people there are great, the fans are really awesome. We lived in a great neighborhood. It was an awesome city and we enjoyed our time there."

NOTES: RB Marshawn Lynch has been limited by a groin injury all week but is not listed on the injury report for the game against the Rams. ... RB DeAndre Washington (knee) is out and DT Brian Price (hamstring) is questionable.

Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold got a nice review of his work from one of the teamr17;s older players at the position on Tuesday and it was offensive coordinator Jeremy Batesr17; chance to talk about the third overall pickr17;s progress.

The word was once again positive. Bates said that Watching Darnold r0;execute football on the practice field is pretty excitingr1; and that the rookie has r0;been able to handler1; everything the team has thrown his way since the draft in April. He also made it clear that theyr17;ve been throwing everything they can in his direction.

However much Bates and company have come up with the last couple of months, therer17;s only so much a team can throw at a quarterback in OTAs and minicamp before the lack of contact and opposition forces them to a ceiling.

Before any serious thought can be given to Darnold starting a game in the regular season, her17;ll have to show he can handle what other teams are throwing at him in the preseason. The Jets kick off that portion of their schedule on August 10 against the Falcons.
Authentic Womens Jonathan Allen Jersey
Skocz do Forum:
Dodaj Odpowiedź Nowy Temat
Wątki na Forum
Najnowsze Tematy
nike air zoom pegasu...
nike air vapormax 36...
nike sb dunks city pack
nike blazer mid 77 v...
Najciekawsze Tematy
Co sadzicie o str... [91]
co tu tak spokojn... [73]